No need to lie Sup Forums, if you had Superman's power set, you too would dress like this or wear nothing at all

No need to lie Sup Forums, if you had Superman's power set, you too would dress like this or wear nothing at all.

no. If I had his body I would though.

I still couldn't compete with that luscious hair tho.

But you would have a body like that, all of those years of feeding off solar energy. That is how superman got swole mainly.

Nope, I would do absolutely nothing that could leave me identifiable in any way. I'd be rubber masks under bike helmets, wrapped up in big, puffy form-hiding parkas and baggy trousers every time I do anything in the public eye. Save showing off the sweet bod for when I'm off-duty

If I had Superman's power set I'd dress up like Superman. What the fuck is that?

Oh, some Street Fighter thing. Huh.

Being ashamed of your new form. Don't be son.

QUICK, SOMEONE DO A SUPERMAN/GILL FUSION.

Gill is so dumb, he's much more of a Darkstalkers character than a Streetfighter

why would you dress up like this cup of trix yogurt lookin nigga

Whats he got to be proud of? He has a baby dick

How else would you show off your body while maintaining a bare minimum standard of modesty?

If I had Superman's power set, I'll tell you exactly how I'd dress.

that still don't answer why you wanna look like a tube of GoGurt

or Tekken

People used to like baby dicks. Well Romans did anyway. Well Roman men did anyway.

The world will marvel at my form. You all forget that no one or nothing can hurt or harm you.

street fighter is gay

Could Superman beat Gill?

I'm not forgetting shit. I'm just not comfortable walking around unclothed. On top of that, you're forgetting the benefits of iconography. Wearing a Superman shirt immediately says that you at least persevere yourself as someone who intends to be like Superman, the same way wearing a swastika says something completely different. Wearing nothing just puts you in a position to make the public reaction to the emergence of metas of the DCEU your reality. It still would be to a degree, but if you say to the world that you intend to be like Superman, and your actions don't beray the invocation of the crest, you're doing yourself a favor within the context of generating public support and not public fear. No, there may not be anyone that hurt you, but would you rather have the public around you happy to see you, or cowering in fear as you fly by?

Yes. Look Gill is powerful but nowhere near Superman's level.

But could Superman beat Gill without using continues and on hardest difficulty?

I could care less what the people think, I have no reason to hurt them. I would help mankind setup bases on the Moon, Mars, and around Jupiter. Map out the oceans, and help find new life forms both on Earth and in Space(if any to be found)

This. If I was way taller and have that body I definitively would be almost naked all the time.

Oh, nah Superman is garage at videogames. Billy would have the skills to win E.V.O. without Shazam's powers.

Okay, so you're saying you'd be like DCEU Superman. No socializing. No consideration. Just a deity that drags humanity with him regardless of what they want. There is no pleasing everyone obviously, but if you could make yourself into someone the world was happy to have among them, you could invoke a willingness to better itself and not develop resentment instead. It's why Superman stops and chats, and small talks, and lets people know he cares, because despite your actions conveying a message, if people don't know who you are underneath the cape, they won't trust you. When you are able to convey to one, ten, hundreds, thousand or millions what your personality is, it provides a context for why you do what you do, that would otherwise be shaped by media personalities who would seek to capitalize on the absence of a context provided by you,and create a narrative shaped by them, which could beneficial or obstructive to your end goals.

but that's not what that Superman's is like at all. If anything he's the opposite.
Also user doesn't seem to be implying any of that.

Yes, those who wish to take my hand and reach new levels are welcomed to come. and those who wish to stay behind or live in fear are free to do so. It is only the brave that step forward in life user. You can continue as you are, or explore the sea of stars with me user, the choice is yours.

>Superman is garage at videogames

I know that is a typo but goddamn I laughed.

Even the Silver Surfer's chrome body apparently has underpants, user.

Happy to be of service user. At least somebody got a giggle today.