Nickelodeon Making New Episodes of Hey Arnold

>Nickelodeon has officially told Variety that it has greenlit 20 new episodes of the hit 1996- 2004 show Hey Arnold for a release in Fall 2018.

>Chris Viscardi told Variety that the new season will take place after the events of the upcoming TV movie that will air Thanksgiving this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Adventure_Time_episodes#Season_6_.282014.E2.80.9315.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>[citation needed]

>it's a timbox thread

Why does Timbox keep making these threads? Does he just think of things he wishes would happen and reports them as real news?

I'm not even sure why they greenlit the movie. Who's that for? I don't think kids these days are clamoring for a Hey Arnold movie.

Adults who watched the show 20 years ago? Is that a large enough market to justify it?

He's a crazy autist like Lee "Barneyfag" Goldson

Maybe he thrives on the (You)s.

Nickelodeon is doing poorly nowadays, so they're trying to bank on nostalgia.
Plus, it's more or less making up for screwing Craig Bartlett over for fucking up his original plans for the Jungle Movie.

Leems segit.

>Nickelodeon is doing poorly nowadays, so they're trying to bank on nostalgia.
To be fair, so is CN.

It wasn't that long ago that Cartoon Network was getting great ratings with Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

who is timbox

Because he's an autist, an actual one

>It wasn't that long ago
Dude their rating are dominated by TTGO and they bought like 10 seasons of PPG in advance. SU has been doing poorly for over a year now. AT lost everybody at like season4

NOOO FUCKING NOOO
It was a good show now its over
I'm so sick of this warm up of old shows.
Are all animators who leave college not creative anymore?
There are so many good shows who only wait for a greenlit.

(You)

It seems that the ratings peaked in early season six: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Adventure_Time_episodes#Season_6_.282014.E2.80.9315.29

Not as much as Nick, though. Nick has tried to reboot its 90s-nostalgia efforts at least three times now.

>SU has been doing poorly for over a year now.

During the summer it actually had an episode reach number 1 for ratings on TV period, I wouldn't call that poor. SU and TTGO get the best ratings on the network.

I'm as big a Hey Arnold fan as you can find and I hope they stop at the Jungle Movie.
Let Arnold find his parents, fall in love with Helga and call it a day.