"Sweden" is replaced by "the new country"

"Sweden" is now beeing replaced by the nameless "the new country" #detnyalandet that is now trending on Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUUpDy64yc4&list=LL7aHfLHc7ADtsqgTDuDtDgA&index=310
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the majority of swedes in favor of what's happening? I don't get it. How do you allow this to happen?

Sad right thank God I live in a shit hole and don't have to deal with those stuff

I would have gone with The Cucked Caliphate.

No they are not and most swedes overreacts a lot of things just so they can impress their stormfag friends. Who cares about a twitter haschtag?

What the literal fuck.

Swedes are fucking PC cucks who loves to choke on Achmeds cock, thank god im norwegian, Celebrate your history as an empire and as conqueror and stuck fucking choking on tyrojawanesqha's chode!

I think I'm going to be sick.

>Who cares about a twitter haschtag?
So everything is just overreaction? Banning Swedish flags in schools is a fine thing that was a norm for centuries, is that correct?

hue hue hue

sorry for you and your country honestly. that is so fucked.

I want to holocaust you're entire country right now. Maybe it's just the Norwegian in me though...

when are they going to replace that cross on their flag with a moon or a diversity leaf?

I can confirm that, if my forefathers knew how big pussies these guys were they could have just made some signs saying #Norwegianlivesmatter.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUUpDy64yc4&list=LL7aHfLHc7ADtsqgTDuDtDgA&index=310

wtf dad, not very polite

hello. once i visited your country and i really liked the ketchup you use.

I hope this Swedish cancer doesn't not spread overseas

F

Can you guys slow down for just a little bit, though? My 'f' key is on the verge of breaking.

Don't worry user. The day of the rope will come. We just have to wait for the germans to snap its like history

>German lands get shitty ruler
>German people start feeling oppressed
>German people get leader that instills pride in being German
>Germans kill a bunch of oppressors
>Germans apologize for killing so much
>rinse and repeat

The ahmeds will be slaughtered then we will wait another 70 years for another happening. The ride never ends.

I think this explains it pretty well

Your next, just look at your king! Besides once Sweden goes to hell where will they go. Norway.

>Maybe it's just the Norwegian in me though

You have a Norwegian bf? :^)

Your only salvation now (as I can see) is to import more slavs from poor Eastern European countries to exterminate kebabs

Two negatives mean positive user :^)

>another 70 years for another happening
But you have only 15-20 years.

>who cares

Swedes say that phrase a lot.

One day, it'll be " who cares about white male swedes?" as they're killed off.

comfy there Lithuania? Perhaps you could use some tolerance and diversity?

>t. man whose never had to deal with actual germans
Any german who is under 60 years old is a cuck. Seriously like 99% of them under 50 are begging to take ahmeds dick to make up for the holocaust and 99% of those over 60 don't believe in the holohoax.

they've been doing it for years
it's like the american meme i've seen
>vote democrat
>state get ruined by democrat policies
>move to new state
>vote democrat

if it comes like that i'll be a rat fleeing the sinking ship that is europe and following in the footsteps of european immigrants, namely going to the united states.

This is horrific, can anything be done? Any counter hashtags to make #vårt land? #vårt hem? #
Sverige oändlig

can't wait for new """"swedish"""" tv shows with black and brown vikings

I live in Washington, we're a democratic state and fairly well off. We are the white flight state though. Though yeah I understand yah, those Californian emigres suck.

Its too late, the only legitimate political party that is vehemently opposed to immigration is publicly ridiculed and their leadership consist of the toppest keks.

They are 60% white are you nigger

Oh no worries, we are tolerant and diverse enough
Just ask our 300 niggers who live here

Come to Washington, we are the white flight state, our forests are gorgeous. Pic related

>going to the united states.
It's not that simple. You need a visa to live there, and getting one is essentially a lottery.

Can you give us some more background info? I only found a movie from 2000 when googling for the term attached to the hashtag. Is this a private propaganda campaign or something public i. e. state sponsored?

why do you allow it?
Don't come with the meme "They hard workers and great people" because their sons will fuck your country up and you know it.

Fuck back to the favela domingo, im white as white can be.

FUCK CANADA

NUKE CANADA

KILL ALL CANADIANS

Sweden is the rare case of pure cuckoldry.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's origins are from Sweden.

My point is that, while countries like America are infested with niggers, sand-niggers, tree-niggers, jew-niggers, and japs, America will still have it's southern ideologies and northern mid-land America is pretty much on par with Alabama, mid-land being states like North Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, etc

Yeah but you want to move to a less white country wtf

There are other options, marriage for instance i believe, you can stay in europe if it all goes to shit but i'd rather work a bit and go somewhere else kthx.

Or marriage, every one wants a swede. So it won't be that hard.

Domingo what

>
nuke yourself before your open gate policies rape all your whites to extinction

wew lad

sweden YES!

A country where i would have a right to defend myself with up to and including lethal force should it be necesarry? At least in certain state, where i also have freedom to hold my own religious and political beliefs and is big enough that i could find something that matches those? yes, i dont care about a few tyrones or domingons or ching chang chongs, better than achmed anyday.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w

SVEA STORMAKTSTID TILL ÄNDA

what makes you think you even have the option?!
Why do you idiots that think you can just leave the mess you people let happen do you actually think people in the us will be happy about people letting their home be destroyed, not fighting back and fleeing before trying anything else?
Better start feeling the pressure because realisticly the majority of sane europeans dont have a place to flee.

yes they are. it's pretty shocking when we do some university collaborations with swedish students. they're fucking crazy.

>62% white

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
If sweden had some balls it could have been this.

Man those rights are not going to last.
They never do, they didn't here and everywhere else.
I mean, unless they revolt or something. But that is a meme.

Jesus Christ

the eternal Swedecuck strikes again

I prefer the swedish version. You all have a really pretty language.

Please don't let the sandniggers replace it with ooga booga

Aнoн, oбъяcни, пoчeмy здecь cидят мaньки eщe тyпee, чeм нa пopaшe? Кaк этo вooбщe вoзмoжнo, c нayчнoй тoчки зpeния?

>I was a well-paid European expat in the US. Now I am undocumented
>It’s hard to explain why I don’t want to go back, but I love it here. I have never felt more free.
>There is a scene from a comedy movie where someone is getting deported and the officer says, “We are taking you to Mexico!” and the person cries, “But I’m not even from there!” That is how I feel about Sweden.

>Still said in Swedish
Whoa, what a racist fucking country.

>hehe, it's a new country...
>BUT YOU'LL SPEAK SWEDISH

The fact that i would be a white and hopefully highly educated male in his middle ages?

Genocide

disgusting

Shit I am very sad for your situation, I mean, a little, because I would never be a white Swede but I think I know how they feel.

>fighting
what the fuck do you mean by fighting anyway lol

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Oh god Kalle, you must stop before i die from laughter :D:D:D::DDDDD

Where you not able to obtain a green card?

>tfw don't want to get some illegal mexican pregnant
>tfw it would be an automatic green card and a few year process for citizenship if I just got somebody to shit out a baby inside the US borders
>tfw for a college educated white male it's a 10+ year battle that costs over a hundred thousand dollars and requires an employer willing to go all that trouble to even get a permit to live and work in the US let alone a citizenship

we need as many white immigrants as possible

I don't give a shit if you're illegal.

no human is illegal

fucking Germans

non whites aren't human

fuck off pedro

What a disgrace, wiping a whole country and people off the face of the earth. Fucking kikes.

wow I have got new webms for you but cannot upload right now, too comfy

Yeah i looked into that too, its depressing, I know some gay guys in texas, maybe i can get one of them to marry me or something.

Bahaha
Good luck.

EU superstate to erase all national identities when? Just make it happen already globalists.

For the Swedes were fleeing from actual war, I would despise them coming here and abandoning their homelands. But how can you fight when most of your countrymen want to be conquered? You cannot fight for your country if by doing so you are fighting against it. So what is left is to fight for yourself and your race, and neither one of those conflicts with coming to America.

And as for Visa issues, I'm not gay Mr. Swede but I'll be happy to pretend to marry you so you can get a visa. I don't believe in state sanctioned marriage anyway.

I sure can't wait to live in a country like Brazil

It has such a wonderful culture full of diversity and vibrancy.

Just don't go outside of any of these rich white (ish) neighborhoods or you'll be shot to death

really?

well upload them sometime

Someone really needs to setup a Sup Forums dating and marriage service for immigration. Euros flee here, help based Americans be European to stem the tide.

>detnyalandet

This an old Swedish TV minseries learn to use wikipedia you fucking retards.

Those toddlers are making pretty sweet gains.

wtf sweden

Hey, at least i come from a country that produces something other than cocaine.

National identities are useless.
Just like tribal identities were 1000 years ago.
You're getting here quicker than I could ever imagine really and I don't mean this as a victory nor anything because I have nowhere to fuck off to now.

What a Sweden thing to say.

I'm seeking your permission to take a Slav as my wife

Im thinking about trading up my Germanic/Nordic DNA to join the Slavs

The West is fucked. Jews want to exterminate us.

National identities are useful as people naturally prefer their own kind, and keep the like you out of our countries

Hey, Anything beats achmed, Besides i would only be pretending to be gay.

A question from a total outsider - why do you bother at all with this 'le white pride' board?
I mean, I'm not Swedish, and it was helpful to learn that, but do you think your post won't be ignored by anybody else here?

Sometimes I wonder whether Sweden is deliberately committing suicide as a sacrifice to show the rest of Europe what will happen to them if they don't get their act together.

>joke's on you i was only pretending

it's funny, because I used to want to live in sweden for the higher concentration of blondes. but that was before...well, you know ;^)