Give it some thought

>least successful Bush of his generation
>socially anxious
>extremely low energy
>beta mentality
>probably actually autistic as well
>ugly spic wife in a tall all-white family tree
>even uglier spic mongrel kid in a tall all-white family tree
>was the projected R nominee, Trump who's completely new in politics barely had to lift his finger to totally blow him out of the water
>his parents literally say "he's not our favorite kid by a long shot"

I'm pretty fucking sure everyone in that family despises Jeb, his dirty wife and disgusting son

Other urls found in this thread:

freethoughtblogs.com/singham/2016/03/11/no-milkshake-for-you-what-happens-at-the-bohemian-grove/
youtube.com/watch?v=TWAxRUMy1so
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=haceBvTG4M8
youtube.com/watch?v=U9K9AHoCLY8
politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LEAVE JEB ALONE

>socially anxious
>extremely low energy
>beta mentality
>probably actually autistic as well

Stop projecting m8, Jeb! isn't Finnish.

Slow and steady, oregional poster. Slow and steady.

Shut up or I'll knife you

God fuck I'm drunk as hell

KARJALA TAKAISIN

I miss Jeb.

L O L
O
L

He spent over 100 million $ in his run to achieve next to fuck all.

How dare you. Jeb is POL's treasure. You fuck with the bowl, you fuck with the whole avocado.

now i'm sad

Don't forget that his own son endorsed Trump

deep down, we all know jeb is a good guy
the timing was just never right for him

Really?!

Holy shit cucked

Did you guys read the story about the worker at the bohemian grove?

Basically jeb was drunk or some shit and demanding a milkshake desite the fact that it was past hours and the cooks werent making them anymore

He had a tantrum and started sayong shit like "do you know who I am?!"

The worker said "yes I know who you are and the milkshake rule applies to you too"

That is sad as fuck. Poor jeb.

Because unlike El Rato and his dad, he understood the importance of unifying the party.

>Yeb!
Ambassador to Fingolia

Somehow I'm not surprised

It's almost unbelievable that he exists, it's like IRL comedy

JEB!

That's because they have never forgiven him for being a hippy faggot until he was 40
Except Bushy, based bushy has always loved Yeb! No matter what because he loves everyone except for kebab and even then he can tolerate them to take his mind off this terrible world we live in that he knows way more about than he ever wanted to.

All in good fun m8, i am second generation Finnish. When the US devolves into race war, can I use right of return? Plz?

Found it for you guys.

The jeb part is towards the bottom

freethoughtblogs.com/singham/2016/03/11/no-milkshake-for-you-what-happens-at-the-bohemian-grove/

>88888888

*guacs tea

The funny thing is... I don't think Jeb was low energy at all. He was toiling hard on his campaign until late at night, every fucking day.

He wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on his shitty open borders-n-eternal warfare campaign and was generally a failure, but he still tried hard. It was pathetic.

SLOW AND STEADY GUYS

>failure
>member of bush dynasty

he could be an anime-watching tranny degenerate and still be more successful than average Sup Forums poster

is this fake? Last time I saw something like this it was exactly the same but about Cruz

I want to right a dark humor t.v. script involving the life of Jeb and how he always gets shit on in life. Are there any good sources to read up on his life?

>thinly veiled jebposting thread

I'm game.

George P. Bush (Jeb's son) is actually pretty based. We might have a third George Bush someday.

The one child left behind.

Rand Paul should've won

He is still richer than you and will never have to worry about paying the bills or securing his next meal. Of course, money isn't everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWAxRUMy1so

so fucking good.

Honestly I love Jeb! he's just so innocent and cute. I feel like if he had better immigration policy and Trump wasn't running, he would have won easily

Did he just marry the first girl who was willing to have sex with him?

There exists no one on pol, or even on r9k, who can ever be as much of a failure as Jeb. Remember, this guy wasted hundreds of millions of dollars. A blind fucking hobo screaming at squirrels is still a guy whose existence is at worst a zero sum, not -$120bn or whatever it is.

I like iJeb!
He seems sympathic because he's so clumsy and akward. I think he does know how to run states etc. but he doesn't know how to present himself.

Low energy doesn't mean tiredness or fatigue

It means being unambitious, too scared to take risks socially and fiscally.

He looks like he's about to cry.

She WAS attractive. Problem is, he didn't think too hard about what she'd look like when she got older, and became an apple.

Checked and keked

wew

JEB ON SUICIDE WATCH

what an idiot. he could have waited for a few years and found someone better. even if that person was only in it for the money.

All in good fun absolutely, that's why I was stereotyping myself and all Finns

Sure you can, we need more whiteys here

Witnessed

Jeb is still rich as fuck, he could've gotten ANYONE.

What is wrong with him?

Jeb is based ever since he beat that nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

youtube.com/watch?v=haceBvTG4M8

Holy shit, what do you think he was doing?

I Iove how you have this on fiIe Imaooooo

Robot life

Well damn

youtube.com/watch?v=U9K9AHoCLY8

Don't bully Jeb. I bet him and Columba saved their virginity til after marriage too, like proper Christians. Very sweet, and so adorable.
Do you guys think Jeb would like YrYr?

>mfw I had to google this shit
>it's fucking real

WHAT THE FUCK

Every family hss to have a black sheep. This one is iust your typical beta male. Nothing to see here.

whats his wifes name again?

that is the saddest shit, user.

Unlike this edgelord Trump, he would actually stand a chance against Clinton.

>can't win over 1% of Republicans
>clearly, he's the best suited to win over Democrats

Please clap

Columbo

Jeb is still in the race.

He's just playing the long game.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE
PEAS DO NOT BELONG IN GUAC

We all miss Yeb

People hate Clinton, all you have to do to win with her is not being hated even more.

politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781

Pretty much

Myös teille mennän.

He gave us dank memes. A 100 million $ worth of memes.

"We will also go to your place"?

Yeb represented a funner time. He was a worthy opponent who fought mostly fairly. Recently he's been very quite which is nice, unlike Fag Cruz. He was a noble opponent.

From Ted Cruz on, especially since Sleepy Ben dropped out its been not fun anymore. I miss Yeb.

Leave Jeb alone or I'll legit fight you.

You probably don't even realize the Heb is not the father of any of his wife's children. But then again neither is Bill Clinton.

He was a god among men just for that reason.

>his parents literally say "he's not our favorite kid by a long shot"

that's pretty cold though

is that kind of pressure normal in high class american families?

AYO HOL UP

YOU BE SAYIN YOU WANNA FIGHT KANGSZ AND SHEITT?