What is the history behind the black sun? What does it represent?

What is the history behind the black sun? What does it represent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=pwbw5wTLcI0&list=LLfPWAh7Z48WbR0oQe4BINCg&index=14
youtu.be/QVNQBZMVSe0
youtube.com/watch?v=aD0HWo0T_xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is that which separates you from infinity.

Sounds cool. Go on..

BLACK WHOLE SUN
WONT YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN
BLACK WHOLE SUN
WONT YOU COME

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

>Whole

Shut up Paki.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

Late era Nazi iconography from their pre-Christian occultist explorations.

It likely has pagan significance but I doubt there are many primary sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwbw5wTLcI0&list=LLfPWAh7Z48WbR0oQe4BINCg&index=14

youtu.be/QVNQBZMVSe0

Either the black hole at the centre of our galaxy or Saturn, where the stargate is located.

It represents the strongest occult force in the Universe.

Electromagnetism. You dont know the first thing about how it works or the powers hidden in its nature.

I'm probably spouting bullshit, but I think it comes from Aryan myth. When the aryans expanded east and conquered the native peoples they created caste systems to stop the miscegenation and tainting of their blood.

The black sun is supposed to hearken back to the Zoroastrian symbol of the sun, which would be the light and good (aryaness) of the world.

bump for more info

Those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak.

It's resurgence in popularity coincided with (((neo-nazis))) in Ukraine in the past few years.

Maybe look it up for yourself, Schlomo.

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

it's some retarded shit some mutants made up to make themselves feel special because they were never, ever going to excel at life, kinda like Anton LaVey and "Satanism" or that Hotep dude that built a mini- pyramid complex in georgia with a shitload of sisterwives and started all that black liberation we wuz kangz garbage.

All the exact same stripe of retard and fail

This.

The eternal sun is the light which gives intelligibility to all things in the universe. It is the invisible sun because it governs the spiritual world. The "illumined" individual can see the radiance of the eternal sun of which the sun we see in the physical world is a mere shadow (see Plato's allegory The Cave).

The Midnight sun is a black sun with a radiant center, symbolizing the light which prevails in the midst of darkness. You can think of the midnight sun like a black hole with a light in the center which can escape its event horizon from the inside. Powerful imagery.

The black sun is that powerful source of darkness which has not in any way been conquered by light. Spiritually, it represents a total assimilation of the individual's soul into the darkness of chaos (unintelligibility). One has chosen to completely refuse the light of truth in favor of the perceived opportunity to create one's own truth out of the chaos. The spiral-esque pattern represents generation, so this black sun symbolizes the creative pwers of destruction (ordo ab chao - order out of chaos).

Kek.

Here is a nice music video to show you what it's all about, featuring Nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=aD0HWo0T_xQ

Tell me more.

thats a goatse

teach me also

That's Kayle from League of Legends.

That's the outdated version, the ayyys have posted the newest version which is a lot better looking and incorporates more symbols.

implying I can't do both

What does the new one look like?

moar guys

Saturn. In the old world order, the Earth used to be right next to Saturn. That's why the ancient knew about this what has become a small dot in the sky. They worshipped it for it was their 2nd sun, but darker.

Something happened, a cataclysm perhaps, and the positions of the planets were changed. What has become the New World Order.

jiii

This is what I was whistling as I clicked the thread. Thanks, A F Leaf.

3rd celestial body that causes eclipses

Sun, moon, black sun