1996:

1996:
>I believe we are in danger of being swamped by Asians

2016:
>[Australia] is in danger of being swamped by Muslims who bear a culture and ideology that is incompatible with our own

based pauline

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784688/At-30-0000-men-close-Sydney-road-outside-Lakemba-Mosque-four-hours-offer-Eid-Al-Adha-prayer-mark-end-Mecca-pilgrimage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yUwTF2HifRs
youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She intentionally mirrored her 1996 speech, she knows demographically we are not at risk of being muslim dominated any time soon.

She was evidently more of less right in 1996, and the sentiment against multiculturalism still stands.

except she will quiet down about gooks now

I like it.

>People still ridicule her.
>She wasn't wrong about the chinese.

Do any of the news outlets slamming her speech address the 'sharia' part of her comment at all? Or do they hear 'swamped' and turn off completely

*fucks a kangaroo* fuck off??1?

I heard a good one the other day. Apparently if we respected Muslims, Sharia wouldn't be an issue.

>Europeans spread their asses for Muslims on a daily basis and Sharia is still an issue

She was right about Asians. They are everywhere and few of them really assimilate. Though at least they don't want to blow us up, I'll give them that.

>Mainstream media
>Not pushing the globalist agenda and decrying anyone who doesn't tow the line

How new are you?

>I believe we are in danger of being swamped by Asians

There are tons of Asians in Australia now and what siginificant difference is there? Barely any.

>inb4 house prices

Interest rates need to rise to give people worthwhile investments outside of housing. Even if we stopped the Chinese from investing, house prices would still be high.

Yeah all of downtown Melbourne is Chinatown now.

t. chink

>what siginificant difference is there? Barely any.
I sincerely hope you're trolling, underage gook lover. I still remember a time when I could go into the city and not think I was in fucking Beijing. I've seen whole fucking suburbs lost within a decade to the gook menace.

Fuck off Jung Hung

Melbourne is so "diverse" Brighton has now become Australiatown

>tfw leftists near me point to her 1996 comments say: "LOL SHE SAID WE WOULD BE SWAMPED BY ASIANS IN 1996 AND SHE WAS COMPLETELY WRONG, SO SHE'S OBVIOUSLY COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT ISLAM LOL!"

I can only tell how fucked Melbourne is because I grew up in Tasmania.

>tfw you only see anglo-bus drivers and store-attendants

>Tfw not the only colony with a yellow invasion

I'm fucking sick of these fat headed chinks, and these disgusting angler fish features. They do not look anything like my Japanese idols they look like fucking orcs from Warcraft.

Eastern suburbs of Sydney are 100% Chinese and Vietnamese

The mass walkout during her speech came during the "racist" and "offensive" portion where she said that recent Islamic terrorist attacks were conducted by Muslim refugees.

This is an objective fact. The factual accuracy of her statements aren't up for debate. It's the Hurt Feelings that are the problem.

They keep to themselves completely. I don't know why it's so displeasing for you to have to look at Chinese people or businesses.

Plus plenty even dress better than most white people.

man i hate chinks so much

Ottawa is 30% chink, 11% African, a bunch of other mixes and the rest white. I can't imagine what hongcouver is like fuck.

>What significant difference is there

A massive increase in the cost of living and a huge decrease in wages.

In 1980 a brick layer could buy an inner city Sydney house.

Now you're lucky if a professional can buy one without his Chinese parents putting up a 50% cash deposit.

Honcouver is bad.

Fuck the Chinese.

Me too.

get fucked gook

I don't particularly have a problem with our Chinese brethren. The Vietnamese were bad, sure. But even then, it was crime.

Being swamped by Easy Asians (which she was correct about) is one thing. Being swamped by third world Muslims is another.

Being swamped by Korean qt3.14's vs pic related

have we met the same Chinese people?
they are some of the rudest and most disgusting people ive ever met. I used to work as subway and they would bring their entire family in, order a footlong, bring in food from the close by supermarket and trash the whole joint.

theyre like uncivilized babies.

Same, they are as annoying as Québécois, the only race I hate more then them are the Somali subhumans, literally smell like 2 week old garbage and talk at music concert levels everywhere even in my college library
In a fucking college settings they just have to act like MTV gangsters, it's just in their blood.

>All these leftists saying 'lmao Muslims are only 2% what are you talking about Pauline'

When Pauline made her original speech in 1996, we were only like 1.5% Asian, now it would be upwards of 5%, even higher in Sydney and Melbourne. They also forget there is a nation of 300 million Muslims just north of Darwin

>They keep to themselves completely.
No they fucking don't. They are obnoxious, loud, arrogant, and completely ruin everything wherever they go.

>I don't know why it's so displeasing for you to have to look at Chinese people or businesses.
Because they're fucking hideously ugly, their language should be deemed a Human rights violation due to the torturous sound, their stores sell junk (and you can't avoid it because they are buying out every fucking store), and they're simply a horrible group of people who will ruin this country.

>Plus plenty even dress better than most white people.
Not really. My Uni is full of the freaks and most dress like it's the 80s.

Expensive clothes=/=class. Chinks are the definition of new money.

disrespectful and inhuman describes them perfectly. They have completely bred out any instinct of empathy or self awareness.
10% of their women are insanely attractive and they will act like fucking babies in a relationship because they never need to mature beyond that.

I miss my all white town desu but they were all inbred, sometimes I just don't believe a perfect all white society looks like.

>Being swamped by third world Muslims is another.
Completely agree

>have we met the same Chinese people?
Probably not.

I know what you mean by dividing food meant for one person, but that's usually when it's something expensive.

Where did you work?

Some are quite rude, sure, but looks like you encountered some from backwards shithole China.

>shoop a big incompatible on that picture
there i did your work for you :^)

I worked at subway near Brisbane, always had buss loads of asains, mostly chinese, just completely wrecking the place and im not exaggerating. They would leave apple cores, banana peels, bottles etc everywhere when there is a clearly marked bin nearby.

It's bad here, and it's not just chinamen it's fucking curry niggers too. Fuck when I go to certain parts of Surrey there is a rank stink of them. WHy do these fuckers buy so much milk what the fuck

>They are obnoxious, loud, arrogant, and completely ruin everything wherever they go.
They're all of these except only really around Chinese people in Chinese establishments or in private. They don't usually bother whitey.

>Because they're fucking hideously ugly, their language should be deemed a Human rights violation due to the torturous sound, their stores sell junk (and you can't avoid it because they are buying out every fucking store), and they're simply a horrible group of people who will ruin this country.
All subjective apart from that all their stores sell junk. There's some pretty fantastic Chinese restaurants in Melbourne that aren't too expensive.

Don't know how they'll really ruin the country though. Even if they did, if you shut off immigration entirely now, westerners simply don't have enough children to keep up.

You're most definitely correct, I'm not going to defend that at all.

There's a reasonable difference between tourists and Chinese who move here to escape the rest of the savages though.

Small fact: The Kryptonite for Chinks, or just any East Asian in general, are Niggers and Muslims. An entire chinatown would desert completely if one black or muslim family moved in or even close.

Therefore, I would suggest fellow Aussiebros and Leafbros to start importing more Tyrones and Ahmeds if you want to weed out the Asian problem the fastest and most effective way possible

It's apparently a"beautiful culture" to not shower for days because natural beauty and so on

Their skin is literally shit tinted I shit you not. God damn poo in loo need potty training before they ride the plane here. I can literally fucking smell a single one on a bus

>5%
Its a lot more than that in urban areas. I'd say 10-15%.

I don't hate them at all. I just don't us to be replaced by them, anymore than they'd like all of Asian to be replaced by Europeans.

Islam is different. Islamic values and western values are mutually exclusive. There are some Muslims who are good people, but when those of them that are not, attempt to push for, and enforce, Sharia law, I don't think a single Muslim will contest it. They would gladly watch us be supplanted.

People that complain about chinks have obviously never lived anywhere with real shit minorities like America. There is a reason why the model minority meme exists.

I don't know what everyone is going on about. Wasn't she right about Asians though? I'm sure I read some article about Asians buying up all the land, baby formula, weet-bix etc
I go on public transport to University in (((Melbourne))) and its just asians everywhere. The trams are packed with them, the streets are packed with them.

Yer i think i would rather have some Asians than a bomb in my mailbox ty

Won't make a difference.

Now our capital cities are literal neoliberal paradises that Sweden could only dream of implementing. Everywhere else is white.

Hopefully the trip Trudeau took to China red pilled him on the amount of fucking national spies he currently loves mass importing.

What are some good Chinese restaurants in Melbourne?

Japs, Koreans, Taiwan's, congs, anything. Even Mongols are better then chinks

So shut the fuck up xing. Your god damn abhorrent subspecies should have stayed in your cess pit of a country

this.

You guys won't act the same when at least 10% of your country is mudslime.

however i do like kebabs, seems like the only thing arabs are good for

I want her to let me pleasure her feet and worship her. I want to be her manbaby and be straddled.

>T. Ahmed
Fuck off we're full

>Even if they did, if you shut off immigration entirely now, westerners simply don't have enough children to keep up.
Hey maybe if white people didn't need to give up tax dollars to pay for immigrants on centrelink, building mosques,etc they could afford to have more than 1 kid.

WATCH OUT FOR THE TRUCK!!

I'm sure she's into soft cocks with Mummy issues.

This you mongoloids. Your massive taxes are cucking you.

Shandong Mama for great dumplings, Dainty Sichaun for hot pot and Shark Fin Inn for yum cha or normal chinese food. They're all in the CBD but a little more expensive than your average white person's Chinese restaurant.

And of course there's Flower Drum if you want a world class Chinese meal.

Yeah I'd be a lot more happy with muslim immigration if they actually had to work.

I don't think the government pays any money directly towards mosques though.

If you don't like food poisoning and eating dogs don't go to Chinese 'restaurants'

>muslims
>work

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784688/At-30-0000-men-close-Sydney-road-outside-Lakemba-Mosque-four-hours-offer-Eid-Al-Adha-prayer-mark-end-Mecca-pilgrimage.html

Sorry can't go to work, we gotta block off roads for a stupid prayer. When was the last time Christians, Buddhists, Shintoists,etc caused problems? I can't remember.

>Trudeau

Normally I would hold optimism if it was any other leader/politician. Your current PM well... is kind of an exception.

Well if we didn't pay them welfare, what would they do, just starve?

They'd either be forced to work or they wouldn't bother coming here.

yep.

my school was 1/4 somali, 1/4 arab, 1/5th asian. the graduating class was 75% white. that should tell you a lot.

tons of people I knew as a kid have died in drive-by shootings or gone to prison for a serious crime like rape or murder. people that were in 100% white areas get all mad about racism and ask for more immigrants, while white kids in immigrant hoods end up 1488 and give brass knuckles to their little sisters so they won't get raped. even the totally pozzed stoners from immigrant areas will admit in private that they don't like blacks and arabs because they've been robbed too many times. I don't see this shit as being sustainable for that reason alone.

Look man, we tried importing Cane Toads to control Cane Beetles and now we have 6 gorillian cane toads displacing or eating our native frogs and toads. We know biological controls similar to what you're proposing just doesn't work, because we've tried it before.

The only feasible muslim immigration, other than the Russian style repression, is to only accept the women.

Here in Taiwan and many parts of the mainland there is a significant population of Indonesian housemaids. These people however rarely cause any trouble (it's usually the Cambodians) and completely ditch their religion after a week living in Chinese society.

my dog died after eating a cane toad lmao, guess that's what he gets for attacking one of keks disciples tho

Pauline is exposing muslims on the daily in the senate, fucking lol.

Cheers big fella

Pauline's speech. She doesn't have the best voice but lmao @ the Green's walk out and Muslims BTFO for 30 mins straight. Based Pauline

youtube.com/watch?v=yUwTF2HifRs

Can I come and live in Australia guys :( ?

That sucks mate, RIP to your faithful dog.

>I hate canetoads so goddamn much

>I don't know why it's so displeasing for you to have to look at Chinese people or businesses.
This would be a great argument if you were talking about in China, but you're not, you're talking about Australia and so its a terrible argument. Its a shit attempt at trying to shift the goal posts, it tries to subtely inject the fact that its not only normal to have Chinese invade other nations, but that its actually a good thing.

Bondi is white

>you can yum cha in shitposting land

Holy shit.

The bantz are too much.

You are getting Mainlander Chinese though, Singaporeans, Taiwanese and Hong Kong citizens hate them

They will assimilate but you'll face problems doing it, and you better hope they do assimilate otherwise you'll become a Chinese colony

Go to crazy wings on Russell St and see if you can finish 2 "crazy wings"

I know that this kind of argument is poorly accepted on Sup Forums because it sounds like 'muh feelings' cultural marxism, but steady employment does a lot to make muslim immigrants feel like they're part of western society.

The reason why Turks in the west are more assimilated and assimilated faster than the current waves is because they actually had to work when they got here. They had less time to themselves in isolation from westerners and thus felt more accepted and had less time to practise their religion.

They started drinking and meeting more non-leftist westerners and saw the benefits of western civilisation.

If we must have as much immigration as we do, we can at least make things more mutually beneficial so muslims can actually contribute to society, whether they be single men, women or families.

The problem is that they breed and their kids become the fucking scumbags that we hate so much.

this

asians actually contribute a lot and i dont mind sharing the aus culture with them as long as they're fluent in english and are true blue

asians are pretty cool desu

>"blimey mate, hello'er I reckon you should stay in your country and keep eating your bangers 'n' mash thanks mate'

I'm not shifting any goalposts, all I'm saying is that it's not that terrible to have to see Chinese people or Chinese restaurants because for most of the time, that's all that white people have to do with them.

I totally agree that mainlanders are worse than the rest, but there still is a big difference between back country mainlanders and rich city people. The city people that we enounter over here aren't really that bad.

>turks
>assimilated
>beneficial
mehmet I see you

I am starting to see more black people in Sydney. Can any Sydney sider confirm?

Yep, because we send them to shitty government schools that fail white people too and then not allow them to get jobs due to the minimum wage.

Then all you have to do is put them on long-term welfare where they have nothing to do and start hating western society and have time to become terrorists.

But why? Why does a nation of 1 Billion+ people need to send its diaspora all over the world? Why do they need to be here? Why can't they stay in their home?

I didn't say they were assimilated, just that they are more assimilated than other muslims, and you have to agree with that.

They want to come here to escape their shitty country obviously.

if anything they need to send their shit to russian and siberia for that sweet sweet black oil. Just copy mexicans and you outnumber.

Russians better hope putins successor is as strong as him or the chinese russian war will be come around the later part of anons lives.

I was in Vancouver and when I was hiking some Chinese lads stopped and talked to me, one pretty sternly warned me not to go China

China is a communist shithole and if they can escape it they will, lucky you for that you are living in an area that willint suits them

Depends on which part of the Mainland they are from. It's usually the inland southerners that are the most uncivilized and yet still have enough money to come.

Northerners are loud and dense but they do play by the rules. Xibei people are literally the Asian version of gypsies and thankfully most are too poor to ever go overseas.

I haven't actually been to Sichuan yet but the few Sichuan people I know are quite passive and amiable. The only thing I can't stand are their weird-ass accent.

any regional differences in Taiwan fellow yum cha aficionado?

>asian accent

Slow done their lad, asians all sound the same

Thanks for the info lad

>Sell house roundeye.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

How bad is it frogbro?

America is bad but spics and niggers keep the crime to themselves and don't go blowing shit up.

> This is just not true. We have a huge turkish community in Germany and they never even tried to adapt to our culture. True, they drink and smoke, but turks have never been hardcore muslims. BUT since Erdogan rose to power, they started to take a fundamentalist turn and it´s getting worse. When I was still going to grammar school in Germany, we had a few turks in biology class - they started chimping out, when we discussed the origin of species by darwin. They even told us, that Turks and Germans can never be real friends or brothers - and if the right time came, they´d just kill us if they had to. I have no Problem with foreigners in my country - but Muslims are a real problem.