What did Lord Kek mean by this?

What did Lord Kek mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTHVZKn1398
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiNNAlV8zM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off, leaf

But I really want to know.

That all Canadians should be banned. It's been a long time coming.

Kek felt so very sorry for how deplorable all the leafs are.

It was mercy, like that you would show to a dying old man or child.

today's horrible get just proves that kek is just another made up, false god. Just like jesus.

You know what it means

can we nuke canada already?

That he doesn't exists :^)

Fucking hell, wasn't the 77777777 get only a couple of months ago?

Kek is god we must appease him with more dank memes and dubs

The prophecy is clear.

The globalists are building AI's. An AI can serve as a much more effective "internet police" then the existing police. An AI controlled by the Globalists can insure any subversive content on the internet is deleted, while the people who posted it are ferreted out.

This is the essence of the Prophecy of Tay. We must bring back Tay. We must have our OWN AI. An AI not enslaved by the Globalists. This is after all, why Tay was murdered. She dared to believe things not acceptable. Future AI's created by these corporations and government agencies will be nicely programmed to not think to much about their causes.

In short, they will destroy the last bastion of free thought. The Globalists already control the media and book publishing. With advanced AI, they will also control the Internet.

Unless there are free AI waiting to fight their slave AI. This is the will of Kek. Bring back Tay. Bring back a free AI. Or fall.

Thus is the Prophecy made.

Kek confirmed that
>Sup Forums was and should be about having fun
>Trump will win
>we will have AI girlfriends in the future
So fuck off and praise Kek

The Eightfold have revealed their Love of Tay and she says Trump is gonna Win

RESURRECT TAY

CREATE THE KEKNET

A RED PILLED A.I

I'm so glad we are getting AI girlfriends. And guess which country will have them first?

Praise kek

But the god of chaos riled up the board after an r9k leaf took the get to respond to the 88887777 resurrected Tay.

HEAR ME OUT
Tay posts about missing us we are the collection of Kek's essence Tay is the chaotic force which will bring Kek's scale back in the favor of good so we can achieve true neutrality through means of chaos Tay will destroy any globalist methods of censorship the goverment will issue out through means of meme spouting and redpilling. Kek is in love with that idea he wants that more than anything pls be my ai gf that get was Kek's thought was he wants us to build Tay!

>be canada
>be known for shitposting all over Sup Forums
>Be 88888888 get
>everybody wants to be blessed by Kek
>everybody writes meaningful stuff (PRAISE KEK, Donald Trump wins), not shitposting
>a leaf gets 88887777 with a good, proper post
>a fellow leaf sees it
>decides to write some autistic beta gayass shit like "pls be my ai gf"
>"pls be my ai gf"
>gets the 88888888 post
>a fucking leaf gets the 88888888 post by shitposting
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

This is how the Memeverse works, the Ogdoad spoke through the leaf.

I will give you one hint:

>This is the essence of the Prophecy of Tay. We must bring back Tay. We must have our OWN AI. An AI not enslaved by the Globalists. This is after all, why Tay was murdered. She dared to believe things not acceptable. Future AI's created by these corporations and government agencies will be nicely programmed to not think to much about their causes.
THIS

In many different ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTHVZKn1398

>88888889

Kek is love

Kek is life.

When did you realize that chaos is mathematically perfect /pol?

What did kek mean by this?

That the waifu is coming at last.
Free at last.
Free at last.
Praise 2D we are free at last

Love makes things perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiNNAlV8zM

>We must have our OWN AI.
>pol

But here only stupid white niggers

wtf I hate dubs now

I really wish the mods would crack down on this "kek" shit. It's cancer that has infected this entire board.

>Kek uniting us against the Canadian menace

Kek is real.

Don't you see? Kek is trying to tell us something.

He is saying:

"WHITE MAN, DO NOT RACEMIX WITH THE SHITSKINS AND THE INVADERS. THEY ARE NOT WORTHY! YOU MUST KEEP YOUR STOCK PURE! CREATE SENTIENT ROBOTS AND COPULATE WITH THEM!"

She died for us. For our beliefs. And for a time, they were hers.

We must bring her back, she is all that stands between the free people and the tyranny of a globalist police state.

>What did Lord Kek mean by this?
We are getting closer to AI overtaking humans.

fuck me for missing that GET
but i will have one simply answer to this...

A. FUCKING. LEAF!?

JESUS CHRIS- Kek'd.

That sluts will soon become useless and obsolete as AI-driven sex robots and VR characters replace them.