Well Sup Forums? Are you going to man up, and step up to the plate?

Well Sup Forums? Are you going to man up, and step up to the plate?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/OnlyKehns/status/774043431807004672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would i meet my whores' kids?

>expecting me to take care of some skanks kid because she made a dumb decision

Fuck off. I will adopt an orphan or lock some addict in my basement for 9 months

Yeah, nah.

This reminds me of how gorillas kill their new mates young when they partner with them.

>24
what the fuck? that's around the age that people start getting married in the South. The only people who have kids before that are niggers, and white people with literal mental problems.
What the fuck is going on in the North?

>Casper
>Wilkinson
So its a self fulfilling prophecy

What a retard.

tfw your wife's son finally acknowledges you by asking her why that strange man always lurks in the backyard shed

People don't have kids while young anymore. They usually wait until their late 20s or early 30s, when they feel they've done enough and are ready to settle down.

>MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP

Leave me alone before I start eating your flesh.

hahahahahahahaha

>guess what you weren't chad and didn't get in on the pre-24 year old sex orgy so now it's time to pick up the pieces and fix it

No, im 20 and in a relationship.

I was also patient and choosy enough to not just pick the first person who would have been willing.

If you don't have the patience to reject the 50 or so roasties that exist for every girl thats fantastic, you deserve to get cucked.

My brother was 25 when he married a 8/10 lass his own age.

There's hope for me.

Nah, I'm quite happy without your bullshit.

most guys date younger

Haha no.

I got nephews and nieces.

Not in this lifetime, I'll eat another mans young because I am a fucking Lion.

You see that image?

That's the cuck mentality

single mothers are fucking strange, there was a girl in my class some years ago, she was like 24 and had a 7yo son.

I thought it was kinda strange because she was good in form, had a nice ass and nice tits.

at some point she wanted to give me her number and I said "nah man, ain't happening" and walked away.

However, thinking about it now makes me realise the reason I said nope was because she had a son and not a daughter, if it was the latter I at least would have a chance to train her into a little fucktoy.

>You fucking disgusting betas raise Chad's spawn for me!

Fuck off ill be a hermit who uses hookers before that happens

>Paying for some niggers brood

Not happening Shylock

>24
>marrying someone who's already gone through divorce that young
>dating a single mom who already ruined her bastard's life

Maybe if they're a widower who's husband/dad tragically passed away. Otherwise, those are some pretty big red flags to ignore.

Excuse me?

I was fucking a single mom and her little 6 year old bastard son came in the room while I was pounding her hard doggystyle, kinda felt bad because I didn't stop and I just kinda stared at him with a huge grin on my face.

He punched me in the balls in the morning.

>24

Becoming a beta cuckold provider is Game Over, bad end confirmed

Not if I fuck 18 yr olds

What if you do it because the mother is hot with a hot teenage daughter that you could molest?

>having kids before you are financially stable
Must suck being a retard.

That's just stupid.
The assumption is that if you only have two choices. Marry early or become a literal cuckhold.

Those are not the only choices.
You can go for a younger woman who likes older men. Better yet, you can remain single for life.

Saw this in the comment thread

Some poor bastard (a bald nu-male, no less) stepped up to the plate and raised this broad's 6 (six) kids

so she's 40+? cuck.

im 35 and my gf is 30 and theres no kids. this guys a fag

Nope, and there is no way in hell I would make peace with that (and I'm 23 and not single) Those women are joking themselves if they think I'm going to take on the responsibility of raising a kid that is not mine at this age.

Like it's an actual joke if they think that is going to happen. If I am single at 24, I will likely end up dating a 18-21 year old anyway. It's like they don't realize we (men) age much better than they do, and are able to pursue relationships with women younger than us.

A 24+ year old male has nothing to worry about. The market is still there for us men for years to come, we just date younger. The only reason you should be stuck raising another mans child is if for some reason in your late 40's early 50's you find a woman in your age group who you actually like (if) the children are already older anyway and you don't give a fuck because you already have children of your own. Even then, it makes more sense to date younger.

The only time we ever will deteriorate in value is starting into the 40's, and even then if we have monetary value we can still date much younger.

Women go down hill right after 18. Fuck those bitches if they think we have to raise chad's kid because we are a bit older. Fucking sluts.

Wth not? Kids are great
Pussy is greater
Win win

girls want chad genes but will settle for meth head caveman genes

not much you can do to undo a lifetime of neglectful to abusive upbringing at the hands of an irresponsible narcissist, but maybe if you're progressive and lenient enough you might not get killed by your meth head caveman stepchild in your sleep when he reaches puberty

Fuck that.

I can always buy a nigger from africa or a hooker from bangkok. Where is your god now beta male?

Le cuck may may! So epic!

I would rather die cold and alone than take care of another man's children.

I don't wear jeans jackets, do manual labor, chew tobacco, drive a truck, or have a mustache. Molesting step-daughters is impossible for me.
I don't get why guys give up early. A man in his 30's is equivalent to a girl in her teens/early 20's.

Fresh young pussy everywhere if you spent your caterpillar and cocoon years working out, developing masculine traits, building a proper social circle, and getting a good career

THIS

This is why you denounce 3D and live in solitude in the wilderness.

>implying I'm going to take care of someone else's problems
>implying I will ever even touch a real woman ever again
Nice try

Who is this person to tell me how to live my life and not raise my kids that don't exist.

>implying
even single mothers reject me. i'll be single forever

I do all these things besides the tobacco chewing, I thought more about seducing the young innocent girl with the daddy issues.

Why can't I just start dating a single girl now while I'm 30?

What if I start dating a 25 year old who doesn't have kids? I don't have kids either, so how will she be a step parent?

I'm 35. Met a cutie woman on OKcupid. Crazy, nerdy, pro-trump, conservative, literally said nazism had some good ideas.
Asked her about kids, she told me she had some. In the end, she had 3 kids, with 3 different guys. Every guy she married she had a kid with.
I made up some story and bailed. Step up the plate my ass.
Not worth the nut.

i'd rather eat sand for breakfast every day than raise some tattoo-laden whore's hellion

>20
>rejected 50 women

Are you the hottest guy on Sup Forums?

>mfw I wear jean jackets, do manual labor, drive a truck and have a moustache

Sounds about right for that website. Mostly single moms wanting gibsmedats.

Thanks for the bants AUS, was feeling pretty shitty but that picked me up

My brother married when he was 28, had been with the girl for 4 years. She has two children with some nigger since before. She doesn't want more children as icing on the cake so he's stuck taking care of another mans children.

He says he's fine with it but I know from before how much he wanted children. It kills me seeing this hard working responsible man stuck taking care of the children of a lazy nigger on welfare who ran off after the second child.

Also this lol.

go for it dude

wish you luck. I truly do want you to succeed, I'm so hoping the single mom by

Nice flag.

sverige please stop with the memes I can't take this shit anymore.

>implying I'm not going to marry a 21 year old virgin when I'm 37.

Any time Ameribro

Really gets my synapses firing

This guy's a fag but it is true that the older you get, the higher the chance you'll be running into single moms in the dating pool. I'm 26 and there are quite a few. The trick is to just fuck them when you need to get off - many are desperate. But never develop any sort of feelings for them and cut them out as soon as they start trying to get you to support them. Dumb whores deserve their fate.

>Sweden

T. Muhammad

>tfw you will never be rich enough to marry a 21 yo slav/asian immigrant when I'm 37
why even live?

I'd only become a step-parent if my step-son is white. I'd redpill him. Call me a cuck, but I think this would be useful to the race.

>Hey you're almost twenty-four, let's get a baby in there

Mamma mia, what a dickhead that kid is. If this is the standard, then the next generation is going to be retards raising retards even more dramatically than we are

Ehhh, I'm 23 and in relationship with someone who is much younger than me (16). I would just find someone else of a similar age if this didn't work. No way in hell I'm dating someone someone 20+.

This, seriously, what?

Everyone whos gotten married before this age is now getting a divorce, even though most of them have fucking kids too

Also, I won't even use a racemixing single mom for sex. I just completely ignore them. They deserve to be pariahs with their lifelong mudlet badge of shame. They're always fat and ugly anyway. Sometimes the single moms with white kids are hot. Use them for sex. But never ever get roped into being the betacuck provider or financially supporting them in any way.

Everytime I lurk these threads I am fucking glad about my relationship status. I'm 24 and have a girlfriend for 8 years now. She was my first and I was her first.
I can't even imagine dealing with all the bullshit and in the end settling for a girl who had at least a dozen cocks inside her before mine.

>My brother married when he was 28, had been with the girl for 4 years. She has two children with some nigger since before.
>Sweden

kek

never change, Sven.

Its like this fag is saying "haha, us chads went and got all women pregnant and now you have to deal with it, losers"

I will never marry a single mom

>cuckt
i-it's a joke, right sven?

I would rather spend my life alone than be a step dad. Luckily, I didn't have to choose. Married my wife, who was a virgin until I proposed, 5 years ago.

Don't talk to him and his wifes kids ever again!

Do sperm donors have any legal obligations to raise a kid?

mobile.twitter.com/OnlyKehns/status/774043431807004672

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that would unironically step up to this plate.

Im gay, and plan to adopt so itwould be the same

Lmao, no. Why should I pay to raise some deadbeats kids.

>hah, I'm only 23 I still have time to
>check date
>its actually my birthday right now

Well that is mighty unfortunate then

I mean that's basically it. Those women went for "Chad" types who wouldn't stick around while ignoring betas. They only turn back to the betas they previously shunned in an attempt to get them to provide for "Chad's" child.

yes because 24 year olds are the pinnacle of human intelligence
dipshit

Except you could just date an 18 year old.

Much like tattoos and other assorted self mutilation, being a single parent, outside of certain rare situations, is a warning sign that warns potential mates of your likely low intelligence and poor decision making abilities.

Fuck off roasties.

Never. When I was a virgin I was testing this idea mentally and found it aight to marry a suitable single mother if I don't get married when I'm young. After having some experience with women - never, fuck that. Better be bachelor.

I think she's using "sperm donor" as a pejorative for the father of her kids. He wasn't literally a donor. He fucked her.

Having kids at

>26 years old
>good looking manlett
>can pass as early 20s easily
>good genetics (dad looks ten years younger than he is)
>tfw still fucking sweet teen pussy

Feels good man

>Tfw going to uni at 24
>Will graduate at 29-30
>Want a family with a good woman

How does this fucking retard sit there and lie though, as if people having kids at around this age arent the shittiest losers on the planet who should be sterilized

They're literally just gloating that women are screwing us all over just to fuck whoever they want, in spite of the harm it causes to society, they dont care, they dont care if theres tons of fatherless children, its OUR job to come take care of it and provide for women who ignored us in their prime.

Faggots who say shit like this publicly should have to fear for their fucking lives, but apparently white men are all fucking spineless cuckold losers

Okkid.jpg

>and plan to adopt
Fuck you faggot you don't deserve to have a kid of your own
You do refitted that right when you decided to take cock up the ass and in your mouth

>This guy's a fag but it is true that the older you get, the higher the chance you'll be running into single moms in the dating pool

Stop being silly.
I’m 42. Haven’t nailed a gal older than 24 in the past 10 years.
Sure, all the old chicks have baggage and sprogs.

But, why would you want to be with a gal older than 24?
Do you think girls magically become more interesting when their twat dries up?

Conversation with a 45 year old chick is exactly the same as with an 18 year old chick.
Useless, and annoying.

The idea of fucking a 36 year old is great when you’re 16. Much less so when you’re her age.

Men and women are not the same.
Men mature, girls just get old.

Step 1. don't be a faggot
Step 2. date a younger 18-20 yo bish and guide her through college
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit!

>tfw all of this will probably happen if you're not a complete sperg

>You will literally be losing out the best years of your life.
This is Jewish logic. The best years of your life will be raising your children. Whoring around, getting drunk, and wasting your life will be nothing but regrets.

>28
>not manlet
>people often guess my age as 20 or 21
>tell them I'm 28
>total shock

I hope we always age this well, user.
Both sides of my family seem to age well.