This is Katana. She's got my back

This is Katana. She's got my back.
She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke, just like mowing the lawn.

A sword would be really inefficient for mowing a lawn.

First the "He brought the war to us." post and now this? Is this outdated meme day or are you just living 6-months to a year behind?

Yeah, you'd be better off with a scythe. Or a lawn mower.

Which honestly would actually make as much sense as FUCKING BOOMERANGS.

HM?

HM, BOGAN?

WHY IS YOUR WEAPON SO FUCKING STUPID?

Karen is such a qt3.14

God damn that movie was fucking terrible. Did they learn NOTHING from Assault on Arkham?

I would have preferred to see Katana wielding a lawnmower instead of a sword in that movie.

>Did they learn NOTHING from Assault on Arkham?
>The movie where Waller deploys Task Force X to break into Arkham and cause a bunch of unneeded collateral damage and civilian casualties just to kill Riddler and find a dirty bomb when she could have easily had just payed some of the working staff to look the other way while she sends actual professionals to complete the previous objectives with little to no hassle.
The animation had it's moments but fuck that half-assed excuse of a plot.

And yet it was still FAR FAR better than whatever Ayer shat out. It understood the characters and got by just fine on their interactions.

Don't forget that the SS movie was about Waller unleashing an ancient evil than forming a squad to pick her up from work.

This is Katana. She's got my back. She'll serve no actual purpose in the film and will only have one line of dialogue in english.

Euhhhhhaaaaaaa! Auuuuhhhh! Aaaaaaaah!

This is Korra. She's got my dick.
She can splash all of you in half with one bending stroke, just like watering the lawn.

Here comes Slipknot, the man who can climb anything

except the credits billing.

Has anyone ever moved the lawn with just one stroke? That sounds like a tiny lawn.

Katana has.

Thank you for the information, Mr. Exposition Man!

Isn't that the question of the day?

>payed

Kek, good work

>Assault on Arkham gave KGBeast a proper intro and demonstration of his abilities to make him more ambiguous in being the one to die to demonstrate the neckbombs
>Suicide Squad gave Slipknot a single digit of screentime, a handful of lines, and hardly anything related to what he can do, as if to beat it into people's heads that this guy will die in the movie

Could Katana's sword harm Superman? It's a magic sword right?

How come Waller never mentions that?

SS movie and Assault on Arkham are about the same for me. I own both too.

If Killer Frost is in SS2 , they need to base her costume on Assault on Arkham version. Not sure who could play her though

This is Katana, she wont be important in any way and describing her soul stealing sword makes me sound like a lunatic.