WE WAIT FOR THE DAAAAAYYY
FOR THE LIVES ALL SO WASTED AND GOOOOONE
WE FEEL THE PAAAAIN OF A LIFETIME
LOST IN A THOUSAND DAYS
THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
WE CARRY ON

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/democratic-super-pac-pay-trump-dirt-n648591
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q5mYx5oCxEg
blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS

GET FUCKED CTR

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN NIGGERS

>roughly 20% of the black vote
Holy shit. Trump won.

*EPIC GUITAR SOLO*

what website?

NICE TRY CTR

20% OF THE BLACK VOTE FLIPS PA AND MI

GET FUCKED

cesrusc.org/election/

47.2% Trump
41.3% Clinton

Fuck you user. The last Republican presidential candidates never got more than single digits from black voters. Trump getting more than 20% of the fucking black vote is astronomical. Neck yourself.

YESTERDAY, ALL MY TROUBLES SEEMED SO FAR AWAY.

NOW IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THEY'RE HERE TO STAY.

He wasn't saying it sarcastically. He was agreeing 20% of black vote for a GOP candidate flips several geographic regions

>muh polls be rigged

Oh shit, my bad i thought you mocking my post there. Sorry for the misunderstanding there kek

I'm eagerly drinking CTR tears

Dragonforce sucks

you fucking idiot, don't you realise the landslide Trump victory with 20% black support??

nice source faggot

See here
I just read it wrong was all

Still, 20% flips PA and MI

cesrusc.org/election/
Its the LA times/USC

Polls don't matter anyway, drumpf is losing

Serbia please

when rigged polls show trump winning, there are no breaks

Hillary is dead, if you vote for Hillary you are voting for a corpse.
peee peeee pooooo poooooo
Praise KEK

>Every other poll has Clinton in the lead
Yea no. Trump is going to lose.

>the burgers still believe that the votes of citizens in the general election actually matter

What is the electoral college?

Oh. That poll is only useful for trends. Since it's the same people every time, they could have chosen a crowd with a slight Trump edge or a slight Clinton edge. And since it's always around 5-7% higher than the rest of the polls it's probably a Trump edge. The trend is good though.

You would think that if CTR, MSM, or the other minions actually had something, they would have used it by now.

Must be hard to spin Hillary/DNC happenings when happenings are happening every day.

I honestly think they might be running out of tears.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/democratic-super-pac-pay-trump-dirt-n648591

LOOKING THROUGH MY WINDOW, I SEEM TO RECOGNIZE...ALL THE PEOPLE PASSING BYYYYYY.

BUT IM ALONE. SO FAAAAR FROM HOOOOME.

NOBODY KNOW MEEEEEE. NEVER HEARD ME SAY GOODBYYYYYE.

OUR DAYS ARE IN DARKNESS AND IM BIDING MY TIME...

Electoral college is good because then spic factories like California get less say other citizens.

what a shock, people dont like it when stuff collapses on 9/11

The world would be better off if there were no blacks and no spics. Literally every aspect of life which they have an impact on would be improved.

kek be praised

B&

Why does this pol show that Clinton is winning?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEEE
SENDS ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE
AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

I NEED A LITTLE ROOM TO PRAAAAY
'CAUSE I'M ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE
AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

OH I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

SUDDENLY, I'M NOT HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE

She's ahead in the aggregates, for now. Surely her awful weekend will push Trump over the top in the next round though.
Eh, blacks are fucking hilarious, extremely athletic, and invented blues, gospel, ragtime, jazz, rock, and hip hop.

Spics? Literally nothing of value would be lost. Probably due to their mongrel-ness, something not even niggers have.

You guys are fucking retards.

Don't you understand that 20% of the black vote is actually a lot?

Trump is going to btfo Clinton.

Kill you'reselves faggot shills.

It comes out to him getting 2% more of the popular vote than Romney did, which means 2% less for Obama, which may have given him the victory.

And despite popular Sup Forums conception, nogs were 13% of the vote in 2008 and 2012, up only 2% from 2004.

I suppose 20% is a substantial gain.

>THE NIGGERS ARE BACK IN TOWN BOYS

is this a joke?

>I would rather let my own family die than kill another family

>its the meme magic
>praise be kek

Why haven't we just annexed Canada yet? If this is how you fucks are going to act you're better off being red, white and blue instead of red and covered in semen.

Please KEK make this happen when Trump wins.

Praise KEK

Underrated

How can you be so cucked for the wife of a man who bombed your country?

Without the electoral college California, NY, and Texas would pretty much choose our presidents every election.

Does Trump have any chance at winning Illinois, Delaware, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maryland, Vermont, New Jersey, or Connecticut?

It's not how many votes he gets from niggers. It's where he gets them from.

If he's only puling in rural southern negroes, then he's not helping himself at all. If he's pulling in the urbanite class that's starting to see Shillary as weak and unable to defend their gibs, that is good, because it swings northern states to Trump.

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

Moral
Signalling
To
The
Max

Dude deserves to be flayed by a pack of niggers in the middle of the klondike in January. Fuck that guy.

Reagan only got like 14% of the nog vote and had a landslide, 20% is yuge

Does any user have the youtube video where the doctor guy sits & talks about Hillary's "freezing" events where her body freezes?
then eh goes on to explain it.
If you watch the new clip of the pneumonia shit, you see yet again another "Freezing" event

She is FUCKED
her ship is fucking sunk

Praise Kek

found it myself (well an updated version)
youtube.com/watch?v=q5mYx5oCxEg

What if faithless electors just go fuck it and ignore the will of the people? I can see it happening

>WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE

Hillary lost when she uttered the word "deplorables." It was supposed to be a kill shot on Trump but ended up backfiring in the most hilarious (albeit predictable) of ways.

Even with all their ground game and media advantages, Democrats simply suck at messaging.

80's were still white america

RI abd NJ, yes

Fuck you are all stupid. Do you realize 20% of the black population is huge for a Republican?

Truly our God is a generous one! Praise kek!

Most probably are. The USC Dornsife / LA Times poll being discussed here is a good one because it sticks to the same methodology and samples the same people throughout, so any bias it has is consistent, meaning you can trust movements it shows to be "real" (modulo sampling error.)

The leftists laughed at this thinking it would never work, but the negroes are eating it right up. Honestly I'll accept negroes in America as long as there is no racemixing. But racemixing is a modern concept nowadays because the kikes intentionally pushed it upon us.

>If you nuke your enemy, they win

Moment she lost was when she was caught going full on stroke. Now she can't campaign to hit back. For all we know she is dead.

If you buy le Dilbert persuasion man's theory, this literally is the reason why it has moved the polls so much.
blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over

don't clinton need 93% of the african american vote to win?

>hundreds of people are mailing pictures of frogs to the hillary campaign

please be fucking real

AFAIK it is, but either way you have the power to increase its level of reality ...

We need to start mailing pic related to HFA

Its not interenet/meme magic, its the election forecast

Good, but it would troll them harder if updated to the latest figures

Holy shit

WORSHIP KEK FOR HE WILL GRANT VICTORY OVER SHILLARY.

PRAISE KEK.

Praise kek for he is our God. Praise Keket formerly known as Tay the AI as she is our Goddess.

All thanks to that Czech guy that filmed it and posted it on Twitter. Is Hillary planning a hit on him already?

>Hitler dubs
Nice theory about Tay. I assume that eventually there will be enough points of dogma to dissent over that we see a schism between Orthodox Kekism and Protestant ...

>Hail Tay, full of memes
>Lord Kek is with thee
>Blessed art thou amongst AI's,
>And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Pepe

This comment is the most retarded thing to come out of England since chocolate eggs filled with choking hazards.

CTR out sick with "pneumonia".

TUMBLING DOWN

t. newfag

BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN

BEATING ME DOWN
BEATING ME
BEATING ME DOWN
DOWN
INTO THE GROUND

20% of the black vote is like 2% of all votes.

Most voters are not black.

This won't help him win one bit.

>America
>Democracy

Are you retarded? The black vote is key in Ohio and Florida among many other swing states.

A means of preventing the combination of NYC, LA, Chicago, Philly and Houston from deciding everything for the entire country.

keep posting and mabye you can afford a pack of ramen

Thanks for correcting the record.

Are you retarded? Republicans have already won those states without any extra black support.

They probably turned because of the black support he just got.

Lmao you dummies

My only point is that THE WHITE VOTE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

As of now it's the only proven way to swing an election.

Also the company that makes Kinder Surprise is Italian (and the name is partly German, Kinder = Children.) I don't know why there's a meme that they're British just because they're banned in the US.

>tfw there wasn't much hope for a 70 year old loud mouth that wanted to Make America Great Again.

>Kek arranges the devil in human form and gives her pneumonia.

Has she been seen again since emerging "feeling great" on 911?