Ask a Mexican anything

And we are celebrating our independece from Spain.

Spain, you lost the paradise 300 years ago hahahahahahahah your Borbon king was retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
youtu.be/U9tQ264QBK8
youtube.com/watch?v=RTgDZapqHVI
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
sociedad.elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html
economia.elpais.com/economia/2015/04/14/actualidad/1429029281_008611.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/México#Grupos_.C3.A9tnicos
youtube.com/watch?v=1mWBxrIyUuo
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you need some work? WE have a wall that needs building

no. Hilary is recovering from her illness.

well happy Independence Day!

I hope you enjoy celebrating.

I'm celebrating too, if we hadn't gotten rid of them on time this would have become Beaner Central.

hahahahahahaha butthurt Gallego.

No Puerto Rico,Cuba,and Philippines nor Latin America for you.

>paradise

>hahahaha no dirt poor countries with nothing of value in them for you

okay

What's the best area to move to for a white American? I've always enjoyed tequila, Latina women, and Mexican food... Plus the Catholics are red pilled on the Masons so I've decided to move to Mexico

Mexicans are cucks. Bitch about Spain, defend Spanish in the United States.

"English only is racist."

Paradise huh?

>paradise
>narcostate ravaged by a permanent civil war

poor countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

Catalunya will be free soon, and Euskadi.

Is that Fred Trump?

No, He is dead because he was an alcoholic.

brah, whatever the beans are speaking it sure ain't Spanish. Call it Mexican or something.

>not posting GDP per capita

according to your Beaner Logic Poo to the Loos and Chinks are rolling in wealth. But then again, unsurprising considering Beans consistently rank 10 or more IQ points below the Iberian masterrace. How's that miscegenation doin' for ya, Pay-drow?

>celebrating your country's descent into a mestizo shithole with no culture.

Pathetic.

It's Vicente Fuchs.

He thought he was Irish but is actually German.

Last name is basically "Fucks." Grandfather or father changed it in the US to Fox.

Vicente Fuchs.

So President of Mexico was a US citizen? Ultimate cucks.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA IBERIAN MASTER RACE JAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/U9tQ264QBK8

We speak Spanish, and we make it better. Puta madre, a los gitanitos de Andalucia no se les entiende ni verga.

> Mexico
> Paradise

TOP FUCKING KEK

Have fun in your Christmas elections with your shit political system

>brah, whatever the beans are speaking it sure ain't Spanish. Call it Mexican or something.
This, the only place you can find real spanish is in old TV shows and news outlets

funnily enough, the whites still rule in Mexico and the indians or worse are still the untermensch.

Same in Brazil, Colombia, Agrentina and Chile.

gee, wonder what that could mean

>orale wey que chido hay ban mis dies!

>indios unironically think their unholy blend of degenerate Andalusian variants of Castilian and the ugliest features indigenous languages is "good" spanish

"indians" as you ignorantly say it, are a minority in Mexico, the majority are mestizo and there are a lot on the top political sphere

>the paradise
jajajajaja

I agree. Also, most of the Spanish spoken in Spain nowadays is also degenerate, but you can find the real deal in northern Castille.

sois una aberracion de la humanidad, gitanillo morisco jajajajaajja

youtube.com/watch?v=RTgDZapqHVI

Spain is great

Andale, vato! Holmes dis shit true esse!

It's so cute when you indios try to use vosotros.

dont worry North African, in South Mexico some people use it.

We have the influnce of ustedes of moorish Andalucia.

based Tunusia. All españolas look like man.

kek. I watch a lot of Mexican TV. White is right, at all times. Shit, even in Mexico the gardeners are brown hunchbacked ugly natives.

>jajajaja

>be Mexican
>the only reason why you can use a computer is because of the drop of white blood in you keeping your IQ above 70
>not smart enough to say thank you

you're welcome, cuauhtémoc

at least spaniards still have their heads on their bodies tho

>Watch Telenovelas
>Think it's real life
Dude... I thought you were better than this

>Mehico with no spain
Shithole narco's paradise of no heads
>Mexico with spain
Pretty cool.

Literally, Spaniards are just mad Cuz their old colony will be a economic power house in a Few years and they are being dragged into the third world by Germany.

Solo te digo gracias por el chorizo y churros, nada mas. Mejor nos hubieran follado los ingleses.

Y nuestro IQ es de 88 come pollas.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

Telenovelas are in no way an accurate representation of the real shithole mexico is, i agree

I've owned multiple rental homes in La Paz B.C.S. For about 14 years now and honestly there's good and bad in Mexico. Sure there's drug issues but they're concentrated in specific areas and the majority of people killed are involved in cartel business. Having said that La Paz is the capital of B.C.S. And it's sewer system can't handle excessive rainwater. I've seen a single tropical storm cause shit to be backed up into the street. The main roads are paved but off of them it's all dirt roads with packs of wild dogs and trash everywhere. The people are generally very nice and friendly.

Having said all of this, anyone saying Mexico is in any way but morally superior to Spain is crazy.

popular culture is a reflection of what we want our culture to be.

Mexicans want their culture to be pure, white, Castilian Euro-evolved. they don't want the aborigines and especially not the negroes. So does every other meaningful South American country.

Is that why you keep leaving your paradise and coming here?

Mexico with no Spain

Economic succes.

sociedad.elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html

The wealthiest Hispniac cunt.

economia.elpais.com/economia/2015/04/14/actualidad/1429029281_008611.html

Pic related was our mistake.

You have to go back

10 puntos menos, ni más ni menos. Ahora bien, estamos de acuerdo: los ingleses no hubieran dejado ni un puto indio con vida. De haberlos exterminado a tiempo, el México de hoy sería un paraíso.

we must conquer you.

Even though I Take Mexico's side it doesn't you Mexican get a free pass to be arogant. Arrogance is for the European.

Shhh Juan estevan, no pierdas la cabeza.

I would go back to the Basque country but i don't want to be around Moros.

Reading this thread makes me think that Spain hates Mexico or most of their former colonys

If you do Spain which former colony do you hate the most?

Literally, dude my Mexican F.a.m lived in Spain for years. Since the 20s

Nice arguments you faggot

So it's arrogance to celebrate indepdence?

Do you remember US also got it's independence from an Eruopean country?

Mexico because why not everyone loves to hate Mexico.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU KILLED ALL INDIANS BY THE GRACE OF CATHOLICISM, RAMON.

Indígenas: Por otra parte, la población hablante de lenguas indígenas (único criterio contemplado en la metodología de INEGI para contabilizar a la población indígena del país) cayó de 17 % en 1895 a apenas 7 % en 2000.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/México#Grupos_.C3.A9tnicos

Jesus hates us. The brits could reached Mexico instead of fucking Spanish.

morally superior?

how many chopped up bodies do you see a day?

I don't have any questions, but most Mexicans I've met are pretty cool. Except the women. They're useless if they aren't hot, in my experience.

How can mexican'ts compete

Its arogant to say your better than spain or Spanish people.

Mexico is a young country Compared to Spain's history as a kingdom and a State.

And don't come at me with loaded questions

>Its arogant to say your better than spain or Spanish people.
How is celebrating independence saying you're better?

Parece hombre, turco de mis bolas.

No Moros in basqueland. I live in small-town Galicia and I thank God every day that there isn't a single Arab in town. A Paki tried to open a kebab shop here once and we scared him away soon enough. Feels good to live in the fashy part of Spain, man.

This.
Have I had a fucking stroke? Mexico taking the piss out of Spain for being a shithole
Toppest of audible keks

Hey taco, Economically, Why aren't we better friends? We could do great things together! Hope you're enjoying the party, would've come with the queso and guac but I ate it all and passed out in my guest bed

Sincerely Burger

Don't make asumptions then, statements have been made and arguments have been showed

Because your "paradise" is terrible because it's full of Mexicans, right, we get it.

It's subjective I know, but from the average Sup Forums users point of view the average Mexican is God-fearing, kind, and against what this board calls "degeneracy."

My family has lived in Both Countries and still live in both countries. I love them the same. Spain has her issues: E.U

And Mexico has completely different issure: Corrupt NarcoState.

If Mehico is so great, how come you have so many narcos and jump the borrder to USA so much?

>what is a mestizo

It's too late now, Porfirio Aldebarán Cuauhtémoc Contreras. The Indio virus is inside you, eating away at your average IQ. You'll never catch up to the West.

Gallegos and Vascos
Diaspora masters to Latin America

Hate moros and pakis

WEW LAD.

>jump the borrder to USA
They get all of the benefits of living in America and almost none of the downsides, what's the problem from their perspective?

Awesome, Matamoros would be proud.

No I don't have spare change or food, sorry

That they're feeling mehico and hence proving mehico is shit.

Again, spain is an impoverished african nation so, they, being our LITERAL cucks means they're lower than africans.

Nigger so they can shit out their spic kids and get citizenship. So if by chance the police of Mexicorare trying to arrest them or someshit they cross the border more easily.

>Borbon king
Are you one of the faous Mexican intellectuals?

>Mexico
>paradise
lol

Mexico
not west

Galician education

Con Reino Unidos nos hubiera ido mejor. Ya lo dijo Galeano en las venas abiertas de L.A.

mangiare caca
Mexico is the paraiso

youtube.com/watch?v=1mWBxrIyUuo

Hey bro when you do build the wall learn from our mistakes we forgot to install miniguns in Melilla and the dindus can climb right over it. Oh yeah, and also landmines

amen brother, now don't be late to your ritual venerating La Santa Muerte/Huitzilopochtli, my fellow westerner.

Also can someone in this thread remove the caption from my image? This has much greater potential

>muh paraiso
>gets beheaded and blown up by improvise cartel frag granades
There's a reason why Mexicans are fleeing to the US

sorry this is a 3 part question, 1. why are you on our side of the firewall, 2. when will my lawn be mowed and lastly 3. can i get fries with that?

times change, luca di pizza

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Stop spreading misinformation, I know you're trying to lure them into coming here just to kidnap them and ask for ransom to feed your 7 childrens and plan your wife's daughter quinseañera party

Why the fuck can't you and your people stay home?

A que van los negros a Melilla? Si hay crisis economica

why you keep making threads like this?

dude, that cunt is falling apart little by little, if she manages to make it to the debates, trump will fucking annihilate her, she's fucked, everyone can see it.

Wow, its confirmed then. Mexico super power by 2020. I guess I'm a Cruz missile now

¿Quién es más alto, un pigmeo grande o un gigante pequeño?

Joder que asco dais

Tu madre.

TILL 2030, ITALIANO FANCULO.

Gracias por el oro,plata y mujeres,que chido nos lo pasamos

ITT: Mexicans, Americans (also Mexicans) and Spaniards (4'9 boys) argue over which country is the least garbage.

spoiler
they are all trash heaps.

Lo siento, pero lo de la independencia tenia que darse. El rey no nos dejaba hacer lo que queriamos.

Solo era el 20%, el quinto real. Lo demas esta aqui, robandoselo Peña Nieto.