HILLARY OCCULT CONNECTIONS

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

Obama mentions Sandy Hook owl painting at DNC speech

youtube.com/watch?v=NnBjvBS8w9s

NEW LEADS THAT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED UP ON

>In the 90s Hillary was said to be involved and "advised" by a self-proclaimed "Priestess" who helped her "speak to the spirits" of Elenaor Roosevelt and others. She REFUSED to address Jesus Christ.
>This "priestess" name is Jean Houston. She has authored books ranging from Occultic/new age magic to psychic warfare
>Is rumored to have a hand in the CIA/MK-Ultra program due to her US government funded research On LSD and the effects it has on the mind
>She is involved with the United Nations and other agencies
>Runs a "Mystery school" and program for "the cross-cultural study of spirituality and ritual processes

Links on this can be found here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Houston
jeanhouston.com/Social-Artistry/social-artistry.html
cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/
wnd.com/2012/10/eleanor-roosevelt-talked-to-hillary-this-week/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/bill-clinton-charlie-rose-hillary-clinton-health/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/colin-powell-hacked-emails-donald-trump-bohemian-grove-secret-society/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Currently checking your sources and is checking out so far

>Currently checking your sources

Good, i encourage this. I also implore you to try to dig around as well.

hillary is so close to death she doesn't even need a spirit helper to talk to the dead, that lady was probably just there to keep hill's spirit from leaving her own body

Didn't the Powell emails just tell that the people in Bohemian Grove were not entirely behind Hillary either?

think about this for a second

At the highest levels of American leadership you have people doing seances in the office. Not just a seance by some clown mind you but by an actual self proclaimed witch.

dig this, there's a female counterpart of the bohemian club called the belizean grove.

Not shitting you, it's not very well known either. They also have pictures of Hillary on their fb page.

dath's sum spooky sheet, anan

got more?

>mfw there are still atheists on Sup Forums
>mfw these deceived retards actually think they know better than the people ruling the world

Glad to see this thread again I've missed them

There's plenty more but unfortunately you would have to dig a bit in the archives. There were dozens of these threads over the course of 2 weeks. Lots of information was being passed around and lots uncovered as well. What you're seeing in that screenshot was only the tip of the iceberg.

Let's see if this attracts any CERN shills.

cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/bill-clinton-charlie-rose-hillary-clinton-health/

Bull Clinton's interview on Hillary's Health.

The first thing out of his mouth
>Hillarry's worked like a demon
>like a demon
Lol Freudian slip much?

Which reminds me

>Sup Forums finds the owl/minerva rule email
>only a few hours later news comes out from Canada that a man was gunned down at a restaurant called the owl of minerva
>no mention of the victim
>shooter was never caught

wow

wew lad, im sure there's at least something going on at Cern that they're not quite telling us. Who the fuck would build a massive piece of technology and infrastructure that would only be used for civilian research?

I suppose the best way as of right now would be to follow the money trail; who's funding it all the way back to it's initial construction.

Man, I'm more interested in ramming that information iceberg up my ass in order to absorb as much of it as possible, if only out of entertainment more than anything,

I mean really, what would we even be able to use this Murdoch shit for anyways? Even if they actually did, the public probably wouldn't give a shit, considering how fucking catatonic everyone is these days to the world around us. It's at a point where im sure people would just shrug if one of our major cities got nuked.

>mfw some user thinks that an appeal to authority fallacy implies anything about anyone ever beyond that of yourself

Anyone can be misled. Just because someone is leader, doesn't inherently make them smarter than the majority, though it does raise the chance of it actually being as such.

either way, don't assume shit without first having evidence of stuff being as such in the first place. Ironically, this is the doctrine of agnostics; leaps of logic are only going to lead to you deluding yourself more than you would from the actual evidence.

All I see out of this so far is that everyone who legitamately praises murdoch is a schizo, or just rp'ing along.

>murdoch

Derp I mean fucking minerva/ owl

repent and make an effort read the scriptures

prophecy is unfolding all around us

Do you guys think that sacrifice video at CERN was really a hoax?

I think it's intentionally fake to obfuscate what's really going on there.

I'm not going to repent to anything until I know in the very least that a god is even possible, which, to put it either way, I don't.

What's to say the hindu gods are the actual gods? What's to say the ancient egyptian gods are the real gods? What's to say that the ancient roman gods aren't real?

Asking to prove god isn't/is real is like asking to prove that Zeus isn't/is real; you literally cannot do such a thing without evidence.

IF i remember there is a picture linking abortion to minerva. Which if Minerva/ Moloch is the god of child sacrifice.

We may just be onto the greatest occult massacre in human history.

>until I know in the very least that a god is even possible
Of course it's possible, existence itself is evidence enough of possibility. Loosen your fedora and try reading scripture, or unironically asking the holy spirit to show you.

Or you can revel in your pseudo intellectual nhilism and fence sitting as all the atheist jews on your comedy central special will program you to.

I assume you mean "what if"
it has been for the past thousand plus years.
I wish i had a picture of a mummified slowpoke to describe how fucking stupid and late to the party you are.

Any of you looked into the colin powell leak supposedly he discussed bohemian grove in one email

lawnewz.com/high-profile/colin-powell-hacked-emails-donald-trump-bohemian-grove-secret-society/

Peter, I am back from the Bohemian Grove. Surprise, surprise, I sat next
to Stephen Harper a couple of times and had a nice discussion. Grove
attendees know that Trump is a disaster. Most will vote against, but quite
a few will not vote for Hillary and will vote for a third party candidate.
Strange doings down here. Otherwise all is well with the Powells. We’ll
sneak away for a few days in August. Of course I’d love to see you. Let me
know your dates. I told Stephen that you seemed quite content in your new
place in life.

All the best, Colin
>They don't like Trump

topkek like we didnt already know they would vote against trump

I want theamazingatheist to leave

I still wanna know what the rule is that they mention in the email

Self bump