BadSelfEater - /bse/: The colophon

>someone makes bank notes (pill related) and spread them for the U.S.
>they have hidden messages
>led you to a website that has a countdown that will finish on 14th September
>this website: badselfeater.com
>autistics, mainly in Sup Forums, /x/ and reddit think that WW3 will start or some shit like that
>the date arrives
>turns out it just was for anti-abortion marketing
>everyone is mad because the world didn't end
>reddit is so mad that they are giving their money to planned parenthood as the good goys they are
> reddit.com/r/badselfeater/

so, yeah, that's basically it
last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

minerva.dtic.mil/
minerva.dtic.mil/mm16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ELSpDlIyRL8
youtube.com/watch?v=I0kV74vvE1g
youtube.com/watch?v=QIwvM2MT4PE
federalbeast.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pro-Life = Pro-Nigger this is undebateable

I don't care that I'm going to hell, I won't let America become Brasil

Why would he put all that effort into distributing symbolism-laden bank notes all over the country, just to have them lead to an anti-abortion Youtube video?

Posting the same thing I did in the last thread.

I never really kept up with this bad self stuff, looked kinda weird to me, wanted to wait it out, turns out it was nothing as big as was shilled for.

Anyways, here are my thoughts on abortion.

A healthy, white couple who waited until marriage to have sexual intercourse should, under no circumstances, ever have an abortion because there is literally no reason to do so. The baby will be healthy (genetic screening to see the likelihood/if you are a match together) and waiting until marriage is the right decision. Pre-marital sex is not only a sin, it is degenerate. Weakens pair-bonding skills, more likely to lead to divorce, unhappy marriage, STD's, etc. Definition of the hedonistic modern way of life is hookup culture, absolutely disgusting. Sexual organs are not solely for selfish desires, procreation is their goal.

Rape justifies abortion, imo. Won't be rape as much rape without niggers/homogenous societies with traditional values, which will tie into the next point. It is a great act of dishonour on behalf of the woman to raise the child of the man who bested her, pretty gross. But how many cases of abortion are tied into rape, how many one-night stands gone wrong or lack of parental discipline?

Greatest point for abortion is niggers. You cannot win the hearts and minds of the animals, they have no morals, let them do as they wish. It is beneficial because less nigglets. See pic related, issue I have with modern Christianity. Turn the other cheek until your people are gone.
Also, the whole "where is life defined" is besides the point: it is justification to run away from the consequences of your decision. Never would end up in the predicament if you practiced prudence, but then again, most people are degenerate hedonists who don't care about the consequences of their actions. Man up and raise the kid you fucked into existence.

This is just some stupid faggot who was paid to make the real happenings and real theories about the world look stupid. Fuck you faggots for falling in to this shill. Fuck you.

this. mr teeth is DOD

Because nobody would have watched it otherwise.

I just woke up, how many views does his YouTube have now?

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

It was an interesting watch

Well, i think he wanted to draw the conspiracy crowd into a frenzy by hinting of anything. Besides, if the only clues about it were just "moloch", it would not garner the attention it idid.

Still, i take this as just his cuckout from the more contriaversial parts of the note. Only thing the artist can really debate is just "babymurder bad". I doubt he could elaborate on any other of the illustrations there more without appearing like an idiot.

Still, the reddit troll was hilarious.

Im fucking call thing

>Mr Teeth removed
>Christfag plant
>Loss ends and deep connections that were never revealed even with his abortion message
>Why mention CERN, IRS Logo, I am become Death, $A10, Scalia's Murder,not backed by gold/silver, Wiki Leaks, and everything else

This christfag did not have the money to make these near real dollar note quality beast bills. Either Teeth had to delay his project because reddit called the cops or he was killed and hijacked.

That or we jumped World Lines or Meme Magick'd away /BSE/ in an attempt to save Trump

Also the fucking Cicada and DoD/Minerva fucks. They had something going on today/and tomorrow. It's not over yet.

The theories are fun in themselves. I don't see why you spergs have to be worked up over nothing actually happening.

>See BSE threads and pictures of the bills
>Decide not to indulge whatever false memery this is
>Never even click the BSE link
>Never engaged in analyzing the stupid fake bank notes

Oh look, its fucking nothing, surprise

is it me, or did the crimson in your flag turn darker? I remember it being a bit more bright.

bait and switch.

RARE
I'm been looking for you for months now, you fucking rich little oil nigger.

>what if someone else took control of it?
like you say putting to much effort on it, and almost not being related it's weird.
Is like if I put a submarine with hidden codes plus a countdown clock, then the clock end counting and i show up with some KFC new chicken add, even when I say it's not publicity.
I hope that guy die slowly and uncozy

>a fucking chocolate bar

"MR. TEETH"

his name is brian cullinan

he's from a church in arizona called revolution az

which is part of an umbrella church thing Acts 29 Network

also involved in Abolish Human Abortion (pic related, RECOGNIZE ART)

KEK WILLS THE TRUTH

He threatened me when I found out his identity

Just find the fagtag

Chocolate will prevail

Don't reply to my post ever again

You're right, it doesn't make sense

Thats not fucking him

And the art isn't the same!
Someone identified the art style to that of a tattoo artist!

His church are EXTREME MISSIONARIES and very cult like, they remind me a lot of scientology.

They believe they are commanded by god to reach out and convert people

thus bad self eater was born

He's the fucking qatar proxy in here as well as a few others, he's trying to revive bad self eater

Man this guy is a whiny cunt.
Makes me want to get an abortion, or kill some babies.

BSE is a .gov PSYOP designed to fracture the alt-right with the abortion issue as a memetic killshot.

And it worked.

>And it worked.

lol, nah.

>Rape justifies abortion, imo
Killing the child only adds sin to defilement. "sins of the fathers" argument is easily refuted by common sense. Especially if you are the son of the father.

The end of 2001 must have been a very traumatic time for you Brian. Terribly sorry about your mother.

This is one scientology like church fucking with you all to promote their missionary agenda

and all the proxies leave, no bumps, here we go again

Half of those videos were of stillbirth / miscarriage.

related

>I doubt he could elaborate on any other of the illustrations there more without appearing like an idiot.
He pretty much said he didn't care because the hidden element would have no power if people weren't evil enough to be openly committed to killing their own babies in the first place.

Could you sue that faggot in theory for claiming that Apple is some pro-life and Disney too?

Do not mess with JFK. He was a great man, nothing to do with anything like this petty misleading things. How does he dare to put JFK speeches here? He is either paid by (((them))) or just fucking stupid/nuts that he looks like. A Manchild who doesn't understand what is important and what is not.

he's a fucking nutcase and nobody will listen to me

Are you faggots really discussing this? He made you all look like fools. Either burn his shit to the ground or move on. Humoring his sped philosophy and cringy theatrics only makes you look like bigger tards.

dude you need to fucking check my flag you nigger I'm not even this brian guy from arizona

DoD/Minerva had a conference today and tomorrow. Something about disinfo psyops to try to neutralise or disrupt underground hacker/fringe groups

You have no evidence for that claim, many states do not have laws against late term abortions.

Agreed, abortion is evil, but only when it comes to whites.

the hidden elements and shit are just bullshit

now he's bringing them up to try to inject life back into the project

he has been shitposting this on pol and reddit for hours

Lurk Moar.
Its an ice cream sandwich.

>DoD/Minerva had a conference today and tomorrow. Something about disinfo psyops to try to neutralise or disrupt underground hacker/fringe groups

link?

Just watched the video, what a fag, I WOULD like to have a new f150 more than a child, fuck you

fuck off brian

known proxies so far:

trinidad & whatever
qatar
australia

any rare flag in a BSE thread, probably

i can recognize his autistic writing style by now

I think he might be, that AXA thing, that it's actually AHA, appeared at the end of the video. It stands for Abolish Human Abortion, or something like that

Yet again, Mr.T&T refuses to acknowledge

>minerva.dtic.mil/

Now that is just a single issue retard then. Still, the artist is a passionate and creative faggot, i give him that.

it is him

he literally threatened me and some other people for finding out

lets try to find AHA/AXA on the bill
IF he's that much of a nut he would've hid it

THANK YOU ALL FOR NOTICING THIS FAGGOTRY FINALLY

FUCK YOU BRIAN

To be honest, it is an effective wedge issue that divides quite a few people. But, this issue has been debated for a very long time on the chans. It's is hardly a new wedge issue.

you can get a lot more than a fucking truck for the cost of a child

try a couple of houses

Going by the UK medical system; we don't do late term elective abortion over here.

Hevin, in.

This. Theres too much real information on those bills. Real stuff.

And all that real stuff for something as unrelevant and as unimportand and stupid as some pro-life faggotry?

What_the_fuck.

If this was troll, then it was maybe a decent troll. But this is weird and I still think it is a plant to make real things look ''stupid''. And to get some anons stop the investigation of rothschilds etc.

Do not stop the seek for the real truth and concercrate on the real stuff!

Do not let this put you away from the important stuff, this was serious psyop to try to stop some anons.

Because unlike you Mr. Oil nigger, we don't have third world problems to deal with, hence free time to shit post.

theres absolutely no mention of > Something about disinfo psyops to try to neutralise or disrupt underground hacker/fringe groups
on their event page - minerva.dtic.mil/mm16.html

Here, Brian tries to predict his own clock with the mandela effect or whatever and realizes how gay he is

It should be illegal to abort healthy white children, but legal to abort non-white children no matter what

Well, can he be sued for this faggotry? For the honour of JFK??

Anyone?

it's literally mr. teeth, brian, trying to distract everyone and revive BSE

it's pathetic and he has a small dick

and so does jesus

and everyone in his church

fuck god

Sue him for using Apple and Disney for promoting gore.

Liar.
Nobody discovered his identity before the reveal.

I have been here since thread 1.

I really don't want to watch half an hour of this guy ranting.

Can anyone give me the gist?
Does he say anything other than "abortion is evil?"

it's in the Current Minerva Projects
It was heavily discussed a few days ago
I'll try to find which year bracket it was

He seems to think its more of a first step because he basically said he agreed with conspiracy theorists and bilderbergers, but they are openly ignoring the most blatant evil, so until they can confront it, it won't matter what conspiracies they unlock because they are complacent in the greatest conspiracy, but don't let me paraphrase, just watch the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ELSpDlIyRL8

Glad i missed all this one. Sounds stupid as hell.

this guy isn't called brian, stop being autistic

>Pro-Life Christians don't have money

> jumped world lines

you have got to stop

great argument brian

anti abortion and missionary conversion are the only goals of this project

The point of this whole exercise was precisely to make us look like fools. The asshat in the end video inherited this. I guarantee you he didn't have the expertise for the website, their backend was cloud-based and fully hardened. WAF, rate limiting, for he works.

No doubt they used this to map social networks and see who talked to who. We got baited hard. The self-aggrandizing final video, he seemed triumphant that he deceived us. I don't see how he could gain that much pleasure from bitching at us unless he holds those symbols dear. Anybody can lie on the internet.

T. Russell Hunter
youtube.com/watch?v=I0kV74vvE1g

Really made my thought engine do 9000rpm.

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is on a proxy

nice one

thanks mate

Look at the brick room the christfag walks out of. youtube.com/watch?v=QIwvM2MT4PE
It's the same "spooky" room Mr. teeth posted in the video.

nah just you you fucking loser

get a life and stop believing in stories for children

Post proof, faggot.

There were people claiming they knew who he was, and none of them were Brian.

You're just a mad faggot that feels like he got trolled because you didn't like the answers.

These images were published years ago.

>mfw nobody here has mentioned the new website

federalbeast.com/

Come on guys, get it together.

thank you man

these are undeniable proof

his artwork

his agenda on the artwork

his name on the agenda

case closed

He called pro life people cucks though and wanted to be referred to as an abortion abolitionist.

I was here for it. 00:00 thought I was gonna die or some shit, watched the whole video. Saw the cuck say that abortions caused Isis, hoped for epic real reveal. Nothing happened.

>coming soon.
Fuck here we go again.

These are conclusive.

Brian, you are a faggot of the highest order, kindly fuck off and die.

This is the guy that autistic needs to blame

T. Russell Hunter