Why are millennials destroying Western Civilization?

Why are millennials destroying Western Civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPULsyPtu2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>racist boomer grandchildren that never experienced hardships concurrent to living in an third world

Boomers and Gen X already have destroyed it. Millennials will fix it. Fuck off.

Have you seen how lazy people are?

When America faces its ultimate test, they will fail.

Nigga have you seen how hardworking and awesome I am?

Because the eighties were degenerite

Is this shopped?

Yeah, the one in the OP had the MAGA hat removed.

it's the 68' generation hippies and your faggot sjw 20XX born generation that is the cancer of this planet and needs to be cleansed from the face of the earth. kys faggot op

More importantly, which generation propped up the millennials?

Every generation is a counter culture to the one before it. Young people will be bigger conservatives than you or I can imagine. Even now dating and sex before marriage is dropping. You will see, there is greater hope than you know.

>implying the (((media))) hasn't rendered all modern children into sjw fags

youtube.com/watch?v=qPULsyPtu2A

this is now a gondola thread

>waste of double dubs
When you punch down, you only hurt yourself.

what else is there to do?

Lanky legged millies

>ccBZtSee
>CEE CEE BEE ZEE TEE SEE
it is time to stop posting

Gondola Swift?

Millennial have been too spoiled. All their lives they're told how brilliant they are for knowing where the power button is on a computer and knowing how to text quick.
They also dislike work and when they do work they think they should receive the same benefits after 6 months that someone who's worked there 20 years has.
Boomers may have fucked up but all of the positive role models I've had in my life have been boomers.

Because they are too afraid that being a racist by seeing things objectly means being right. If it's popular to be wrong, sensitive, entitled then that narrative fits media perpetuated hype towards a faux-peace which in reality is a silent surrender out of nothing more than fear. Ego becomes worth more than integrity and they, the lefties, know this.

If I tell an idiot not to do something because I said it was wrong, it wouldn't be the same without explaining how and why it's wrong.

She still has arms, but she might be evolving to that direction.

Why do boomers keep blaming millenials over everything bad?

because their legs go all the way up to their chest
they just cant help but destroy civilization

Millenial McDonald's chef here

How am I destroying civilization?

Here is some oc then

FUCKING MILLENNIALS!!!!

>dem legs

Why do millenials resort to le boomer maymay whenever they're faced with criticism?

brilliant