smartest?
bravest?
strongest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about Dipper?

He had his time

I'd say smartest and strongest goes to Marco, while bravest goes to Steven.

steven for bravest+strongest, he has superpowers including super strength so he autowins strongest

marco is smartest

Lincoln, Lincoln, and Lincoln.

>smarts
marco>linc>steve
>brave
marco>steve>linc
>strongest
steve>marco>linc

What about young Anderson Cooper?

>Smartest
Lincoln or Marco
>Strongest
Steven, no contest.
>Bravest
Probably Steven.

>smartest
Marco
>bravest
Marco
>strongest
Steven, fucking rocknigger genes...

Dipper is old meat and no longer relevant. Marco replaced him for Disney XD status as nominee for best boy.

Dipper is a cuck and GF is garbage

well Marco, despite being a 100% normal human can cut people's fucking arms off with his hands alone.
i'd say that deserves more praise than stevie's genes

What about pic related?

Smartest = Marco
Strongest = Steven (literally non-arguable)
Bravest = Steven

I guess Lincoln is automatically worst boy, but best boy is arguable between Marco and Steven.

Marco. I actually like him.

>lincol loud
>bravery
>strength

He comes from a slice of life show. How is he supposed to compete?

Has Lincoln ever demonstrated significant intelligence?

Condercet my friend

Gumball
>dumbest
>weakest
>least brave

but he's the funniest.

Is Steven really as dumb as you all think?
What makes Marco and Lincoln so much smarter?

not attacking anyone, just wondering. I don't watch Loud House.

Well, yeah, that is why he is bravest, he's just a normal dude but still manages to keep up with an dimension travelling magical warrior princess.

Some of the loud kids are very smart for their age. Lisa is obvious but lana luan and lincoln are also very smart.

Actual best boy

Lincoln is the smartest, strongest, and bravest.
Marco nor this fat kids could survive in a house with 10 sisters

Look, I like the kid, but Steven... is not really the sharpest pencil in the box.

Marco is best everything.

Steven is actually pretty smart despite not acting his age (that pyramid temple episode, that comic). But that doesn't make him as smart as Marco.

>implying
Steven has to live with 3 insane bitches with super powers.

Loathe the little prick but seems Young Mister Boohooniverse (see it's funny because he cries and so do us people who hate his show cos there's so many threads cos the fandom is fucking stupid we make more threads bitching about all the threads cos we're fucking stupid too.) pretty much has to take the bravest and strongest by default, cos, well, Steven's not even fucking human.

>purge the alien etc etc

Marco is smartest though.

Look into your soul, and find this to be true

Lincoln is the smartest, but not by much.
Steven is the strongest, what with his abilities.
Marco is the bravest, despite being a mere human he has yet to shy away from any battle.

But why? Explain yourself.
I'm genuinely curious why Lincoln and Marco are automatically much smarter

Marco probably couldn't, but Steven would fit right in.

well at least 3 of lincolns sisters are crazy soo...

>it's a "Pearl almost literally murders Steven" episode

>smartest
Lincoln
>bravest
Marco
>strongest
Lincoln (muh toon force)

He's a man tho

Did one of Lincoln's sisters ever try to murder him so she could fuck his mom?

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>Lincoln (muh toon force)

Pretty sure Steven is stronger

Not them, but one problem Steven has is that he's a bit naive.

Nice manufactured Sup Forums edition console war, bro.

Offscreen... probably

ok but why are Marco and Lincoln so smart?
I don't know much about them, just give me an example of them being really clever.

>wah someone didn't vote for Steven so its a "console war"

Go back to one of the other 20 Steven Universe threads on this board, or better yet kill yourself, faggot.

Grotesque inability to ask follow-up questions

Trusting people can be a gamble, but isn't necessarily stupid.

Lincoln is pretty great at planning and tactics.

Marco, I don't know, he does seem clever but thats only from being next to a blonde alien retard.

Marco's the planning type of guy, he sees a situation and figures out how to best tackle it.
Lincoln is always thinking ahead, he typically has a contingency plan for almost every disaster.

Yeah, but when he asks questions the gems literally won't give him an answer.
Like in the recent bomb, he got really pissed that the gems never tell him the truth so he fucked off to Korea with Greg.

t. /sug/ lorefag

Making you and people like you suffer is why Sucrose gets up in the morning.

I mostly feel bad for Lincoln more than anything.

Good, but I'd swap Marco and Steven in Bravest and add another category.

>Best in a dress
Marco>Lincoln>POWERGAP>Steven

That's not what I was referring to, there are other instances where, for example, he thought bringing a twelve foot behemoth and saying it was your mother was a good way to impress someone's uptight parents.

He should've just taken Pearl and made some excuse like she ate beforehand, has dietary restrictions, or is on a cleansing period or something

Who cucked him?

i haven't watched a single SU episode and even i know that this screaming pile of fat would go down if one of his adventures would force him to think

And if he really wanted to bring all three along, he could've just said that Garnet was his aunt and Amethyst was his big sister.

Toon force only applies if a character demonstrates and ability to shrug off fatal injuries like getting flattened, filled with bullet holes, etc. and Loud House just isn't that kind of cartoon.

>Loudfag getting assblasted about shit they started

>as usual

If you needed advice from someone, who would you go to?
>Lincoln, Steven, Marco or Gumball?

Yes, all your options are preteen/teen boys.

his intelligence fluctuates with the needs of the plot, like most cartoon protagonists

Actually, Steven can be pretty inventive, and has saved the gems on multiple occasions because of this, like in the Sea Spire and using the acid monster to get back into the snowed in cave. HOWEVER, most of the time the gems answer to everything is violence, so it isn't that hard to be more inventive, and these moments, while there, are far and few between. At the same time, he's a tad innocent and childish and thinks that pretty much nothing could go wrong. Marco and Lincoln are definitely smarter,?but thst shouldn't suggest Steven is a bit clever himself.

I'm a fan of all three shows by the way

Try watching the episode April Fools Rules

>y-y-you Loudfag
Good job turning this into a meta-thread.

That's why every other fanbase hates you.

>quick Steven we need to solve this problem to make a amalgamation.
>easy
>Steven stop eating glue
>hue

Thanks for being around to make literally every fanbase look better /tlh/, tell me again how super conservative your show is again and how all the haters are just /sug/ and Shillary supporters!

Keep up the meta-posting.

>fan of all 3 shows
b-but that's impossible

>multitrack watching

He went into the old news pile where Finn is.

Agreed, Steven and Lincoln both go into bad situations and eventually figure out a solution, but Lincoln tends to be faster on the uptake and can handle more complex issues better. It doesn't hurt that everyone Lincoln interacts with needs to more or less be catered to at all times.

Same to (You)

What ABOUT Dipper?

Dipper is definitely brave and smart
but in one episode he said that he is not reall that smart he only act this way

A major part of Steven's character is that he's naive optimist who is more than willing to put himself and others in danger because he believes there's good in everyone. Trying to talk down Jasper, the rubies and Lapis were incredibly dangerous. It shows that Steven is a good kid, but kinda gullible. I'm honestly waiting for the one villain to come along who's going to act all nice in order to manipulate Steven and show him that some people simply can't be reasoned with.

The problem is that a lot of Steven's problems are justly solved through violence, but you can't solve SoL problems with violence.

The same issues applies to LH, where it's not fair because he doesn't have as many opportunities to be brave or strong like Marco or Steven.

It's really not comparable and these best boy comparisons are garbo.

>I'm honestly waiting for the one villain to come along who's going to act all nice in order to manipulate Steven and show him that some people simply can't be reasoned with.
and that on /t/umblr the show
yeah wont happen

Dipper is an autist on problems, meaning he'll go all in on a single issue and fuck up everything else.

In this regard he might actually be overall lower than Steven in the smarts category.

Dressing as a girl and giving bad advice for girls is pretty brave....

Smartest: Marc, Loud, Steve
Bravest: Marc, Loud, Steve (since Steve has powers he's not as brave plus he cries a lot)
Strongest: Steve (for now), Marc, Loud

Best: Marc, Loud, Steve

All of Wendy's boyfriends.

Marco is shown to get very good grades in school and brags about it every so often. And also figured out the system Quest Buy uses.

Lincoln is just shown as a fairly average guy all around, definitely not stupid. He's a good planner and quick thinker.

Then there's Steven who jumps off teacup rides and hasn't had proper schooling of any type. He's shown a few moments of intelligence, but most of his success just comes from how good he is with people. He's also a musical prodigy and that has to count for something.

I'd be down for Steven hijacking my body to do stuff I can't get myself to do. I'd probably go with Marco though if it's just for a good talk.

Dipper was super smart, either on par with Marco or above him. It's just that his confidence level was extremely low.

I still don't get why people call Steven Universe the Tumblr show when they counter all that kind of stuff constantly. Like by stopping "BLM" Bismuth and by treating Andy DeMayo well.

Lisa has intelligence but Lincoln has tactical knowledge.

Who cares if Steven has powers? His villains are still way more powerful than Marco or Lincoln's so it evens out.

Going to the house of YD and BD to save your dad takes balls.

That has more to do with the setting. Sugar writes humans as if they are oblivious to weird magical shit, else the show would have government agents all over the place. Women can't right military/industrial espionage spy shit. It's just one of those things.

Lincoln is smart because of his plans (that sometimes don't work in the long run so whatever). Marco is also smart, except his plans usually do work. A good example is tricking a bunch of scrubs into street racing, only to stay back and let the cops arrest the other guys for speeding. Steven relies more on raw strength and emotions than actual planning (though he's actually smarter than the gems since they're retarded). Becky accidentally made it anti-feminist by showing how stupid the girls are without the guy as a leader.

Well, yes, of course none of it matters, this is Sup Forums, nothing matters here.

Still, thanks for not using Crawling, people just don't seem to appreciate the sheer range of shitposting Linkin Park can let you do sometimes.

Hark at you with your factual accuracy and correct statement about the world at large.

>(since Steve has powers he's not as brave

I don't understand this logic. Yeah Steven may be more equipped to handle shit but half the time he can't even call on most of them. The most he can do on the regular is the bubble and the shield. Your spot on with Marco being the bravest since he has the handicap of dealing with the most out there shit along with being the most unequipped to handle it.

If she included government agents, the show would turn to shit. There would be way too much shit going on and it's just out of place.

Eh, he's had plenty of oppotunities to be brave but it isn't a category that Lincoln really shines in, at least compared to Marco and Steven. Same with Strength, though the only person he could hope to compete with there is Marco considering Steven is half alien.

... Haven't all 3 done that?

Good analysis, but Dipper's not that bright as a whole.

The fact that it is a Sup Forums edition console war is self evident. The point of contention is that you are manufacturing it. No one gives a shit but you so you are trying to make other people give a shit.

That's circular reasoning, bro.

NANI? All three...? Could he be the chosen one?

Having a Homeworld and Government agents on their tail at the same time would be retarded

>... Haven't all 3 done that?
i noticed that too
that is a thing now in comics that male leads dress as girls

Wait
Where s morty?

Morty isn't brave smart or sexy
so no need to mention him

>now
It's been a thing for a while, usually played for laughs.

Where's season 3?

Got all three right in one.

>usually played for laughs
yeah... now.. and then it becomes a regular thing
then you son will ask you to buy him a dress
and at that moment ((((((they)))))) have won

Morty might not be strong or smart but he defenetly is brave
You need some serious balls to go through what he has with rick and not end up mentally scarred

>Having a Homeworld and Government agents on their tail at the same time would be retarded
In the setting that Sugar created, yes, that's why it's circular reasoning. It's not the right setting because Sugar didn't make it the right setting.