So it's 2017 and a certain movie is out this year...

So it's 2017 and a certain movie is out this year. Is anyone else disappointed and saddened that THIS is our Justice League?

I don't know why people are looking forward to this... it just looks bland and dull and not to mention all the previous movies have been disasters.

How do we improve Justice League?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gYKeQczkFfM
youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yum

>How do we improve Justice League?
More explotions
more MARTHA's
more christian imaginery
more bat and man of murder
more retard lex

Praise Snyder filthy pleb

Looks cool to me, fham.

Marvelcuck asshurt shitposting has been at an all time high this winter.

there's plenty of stuff to dislike about the snyderverse OP

but this looks like the goddamn Justice League to me

give the rights to Disney

it's the only company that makes good and successful movies especially when it comes to comic book movies

seriously how the F*CK is WB still around they've never made a good or successful movie the entire time they've been around

Add "Allstar" by Smash Mouth.
Preferably during a scene where all the Justice League members are getting up in the morning.

>good and succesful
top kek
more like bland and mediocre the last few years (other than Civil War)

I cannot decide whether Cavill is smiling or not in that pic. I'm not the only one right?

If there's any storytelling continuity at all from BvS, I feel like Superman's gonna get a big speech moment at some point in the movie.

Make the costumes less dark. It looks like someone spilled ink all over Batman's costume and tried to wipe it off with Superman's costume.

Anyone have the edit with GOB from Arrested Development holding up the sign saying "We demand to be taken seriously"?

I'm not a fan of Cyborg being involved, personally. I know they had to throw in the token black guy and Green Lantern's not on the table yet, but they shoulda saved Cyborg's ass for a Teen Titans movie. DC is fuckin dumb for not jumping on that, it's got broad appeal. Guess it's a little too chipper overall for the DC Murderverse, but they wanted the GotG audience, so why did we get Suicide Squad out of that instead of TT?

I don't even know, Sup Forums

Batman scene
>Bring Me to Life starts playing

Wonder Woman scene
>Barracuda starts playing

Aquaman scene
>Holy Diver starts playing

Flash scene
>Don't Stop Me Now starts playing

Cyborg scene
>Robot Rock starts playing

Superman scene
>Somebody Save Me starts playing

Superman scene
>Five for Fighting starts playing

Im going to address the elephant in the room here; Steppenwolf. Fucking, Steppenwolf is our big bad for the first Justice League movie. There are literally, a dozen other, better options to choose from and they pick Darkseid's "who gives a fuck" uncle. The only reason why they chose him, is because they want to cocktease Darkseid like Marvel did with Thanos. This is having your cake and eating it too, because way to blow the Parademon invasion already. Worse yet, its taking notes from the New52 JL, possibly the worst JL origin yet. Starro, Despero, Mongul, Vandal Savage, Brainiac, all would have been better choices

I'm pretty sure Affleck will kill himself if he ever has to hear Bring Me to Life again.

I'm surprised they chose to save anything for later.
Blowing your load way too early seems to be the theme of the entire DCEU.

>Starro (can't properly fight or do battle with), Despero (pink silly stupid Doomsday), Mongul (Thanos by way of World War hulk), Vandal Savage (ra's al ghul-lite)
Bullshit. New 52 Steppenwolf is more badass and menacing then any of them have ever been.

The JUST League

directed by Zack "The Hack" Snyder

Certified ROTTEN on RottenTomatoes.com

Casual faggot. Also
>"hurr he looks cool"
Neck yourself

youtu.be/gYKeQczkFfM

They killed superman way too early in my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0

In other news, water is wet

Not at all it serves a completely different propose then in the comics.

>it serves a completely different propose then in the comics.

What? So he can come back to life, further adding on to Snyder's "Superman is literally Jesus Christ" theme

I don't get the memes surrounding the DCEU.
MoS and BvS were exellent, and SS was a mess but had characters that I want to see again. Cut down on the tattoos (which I think Johns said they are doing) and Leto is the best live action Joker yet. Pretty much the R.I.P./Morrison Joker.
Also, reminder that Mista J has always been a gangster.

To cement his heroic nature to a untrusting world once and for all.
To inspire the other heroes into action.

nice try Sup Forums now take your "kino" memes and fuck off

Starro MIGHT could work in a creepy low key Invasion of the Body Snatchers type thiller story but people expect epic action and battes from a Justice League movie and you can't do that with a giant fucking starfish.

?
I've been a DC fan since PAD's Young Justice started.

The problem for me is it's still trying to be gritty and realistic. But the Justice League, far more than the Avengers, have always been these otherworldly godlike figures that stand above everything. It just looks bad when they look like they belong in a Watchmen spinoff universe. Make them vibrant and stand out. They also all look like shit other than Batman and Supes so that doesn't help. Diana is supposed to look like an equal next to the other two not like the kid sister.

>I don't get the memes surrounding the DCEU.

you don't have to care, Sup Forums and RT shits on Snyder all the time yet he is making his third DCEU movie and his fifth comic movie, just lean back and enjoy the show.

He didn't say kino, he didn't call it flawless or any other trolling bullshit.
He just disagrees with your opinion that it was fully bad. That is his right, so no YOU can fuck off to the depths of hell.

Why do execs think the general public can't accept the normal comic book costumes they've been accepting in comics and cartoons for decades?

Without fail there has never been a GOOD deviation. The best comic book movie costumes follow the comic closely.

general public =/= comic fans, comics have always been a niche at best.

The DCEU/Rebirth Wonder Woman outfit is better in EVERY way to the classic outfits.
Fuck You.

BECAUSE IT DOES NOT LOOK FUCKING GOOD IN LIVE ACTION!!!

Tell that to Spidey you dumb faggot.

false flag

t. cuck

Orly

Spidey had the texture of the Web going over him.
Superman without any texture or detail on him looks like he might as well be wearing a giant sock.

Flash's job in the DCAU was to keep the team from getting to serious or despondent, and that's exactly what's been wrong with the past few movies. Now that he's on the team hopefully he'll fix this whole thing.

At the very least, maybe he'll have sexual tension with the other male Leaguers.

>Is anyone else disappointed and saddened that THIS is our Justice League?
Yes. So much so that I have no intention to see it in a theater as was the case for BvS and SS. When I watch it, it will most likely be a pirated copy acquired after Blu Ray release, and lubricated with many alcoholic beverages.

Pic related. Destroy the universe and use a mulligan in a decade.

I would rather they just call him Wally and be done with it.

Are you telling me this doesn't just scream Barry Allen (in a high pitched voice)?

It doesnt really scream Flash to begin with.

Nice company war, bro.

Oh look, Disney paid for another hate thread.

But it does, just in a Ruby Rod sort of way.

>Disney
>paid
Interns shill for free, user.

I think Flashpoint would be better. We have great Thomas Wayne to be Batman. Also I want them to adapt Azz tie-in properly. With Martha hearing about
>He follows his father footsteps
>Is he doctor too?
>...
Fucking brilliant.

You guys are always on time with the tears.
We thank you for it.

>tears

we are still getting our movies despite the all the hate, what is your point?

DROWNED

No one wants to deprive you of your movies, pal.
They are unintentionally hilarious.

so, we are both enjoying the movie in our own ways? nothing wrong with that I guess.

Why do you people flip flop on this all the time?

I agree.
So what's with all the fussing and passive-aggressiveness on your part then?

Yes, because Disney honestly cares about the opinions from a Chinese basket-weaving forum.

Don't get me wrong. I have a retcon. I just think its unsalvageable at this point.
If I'm trying to retcon it, the teaser for Justice League appears, and we see Superman-centric shots from MoS to Superman's death in BvS. Screen goes black. Shot of Cavill's closed eyes before they open. He is laying on his back in what looks like a medical facility. Something that looks like a Black Mercy shrivels and falls off of his chest. He gets off of the bed, and stands up looking like pic related, as he moves towards the window with curtains drawn, and throws them open to reveal a view of Earth from orbit with what looks like massive alien space crafts hovering over whatever metropolitan areas may be visible. Cut to rapid shots of the other Leaguers fighting, and static shots of other character intended to be introduced.
The main premise is that the DCEU thus far was one big hallucination of Superman while under the influence of whatever the creature was, but that this is the real DCEU.
I think you could edit the whole thing to take maybe a minute and a half, tops, but I don't even think it'd be that much. Justice League is used as a soft reboot of the entire universe.

>passive-aggressiveness

I kinda thought you were being passive-aggressive, it seems it was all a missunderstanding.

>MoS and BvS were exellent

Aren't they more concerned with hiring every major movie critic in the United States to do their every bidding?

Yes, sure.

Until you come up with proof, then I'll believe you.

As if I'm trusting the opinions of an user from Sup Forums.

>tears

The only ones crying here are you Disniggers

It's like how Nu52 was vigorously defended here until Johns came out and apologized for all of it.

If they rebooted and started making fresh DC movies with a new direction, all the DCEU defense would dry up overnight.

Why would they be crying?

Slavery has been abolished.

Nah. BvS was great because of it's tone.
Also, bating everything about the New 52 is a meme.

*baiting
FTFY, user.

Remember, not all memes are zany.

Johns was memeing? Are you sure?

Except other than the reboot, New 52 had a lot of well-received books and ideas. And after Rebirth the reboot became a non-issue.

You don't even understand why people were upset about N52. I guarantee you've never read a DC book in your life.

If Cyborg was John Stewart then this team would be fine. The Flash and Aquaman look abit weird or off can't put my finger on it.

It's probably because the Flash looks like he put his costume together using scraps from the broken Iron Man 3 suits, and Aquaman has traditionally never been a brunette mongoloid.

Just squint and keep repeating "It's Kino" over and over.

It looks depressing and angry. Not what I'm looking for in a superhero movie.

He looks like he is trying to decide if he should look constipated or not.

>literal runner superhero
>put him in bulky armor

Is it really fucked beyond repair?

of course it is it's DC

even if they pulled off another "rebirth" in that it's still fucking shit because it's DC but retards praise it anyway no one cares about these characters anymore now that we have the VASTLY SUPERIOR Avengers and any movies they try to make will still be seen as DC/WB aka the worst company on earth trying to steal the success of Disney and the amazing MCU

Then give it texture like Superman's costume has. Give Flash bolts like the CW show but that is the only thing you take from that costume.

>Cahill
>getting any lines
wew

The difference being that the New 52 is good

Sup Forums has a lot of mousekateers, shilling the MCU. Which is basically the same movie over and over

maybe you should go back to Sup Forums with your memes

>Which is basically the same movie over and over
you mean a good, insanely successful, and loved by everyone one?

I understand how that can be confusing for you DCucks

Fire Snyder and pretty much everyone involved in the DCEU. The whole thing is a disaster.

This time next year, that whole universe will be 0 for 5.

I'll take the mousekaters over the Sup Forumsntrarians that have over run this place any day

there is next to nothing redeeming about ANY snyder movie, much less pretending BvS is deep

I unironically hope that JL and WW are good. I like both Marvel and DC and all I want is for the DCEU to be good films hopefully with no jars of piss.

However, I also hope that they continue being awful because the meltdown is always hilarious.

See, I've completely moved past any hope that these movies will be good. WB has squandered my faith in them, and I don't have any more.

Now I just want them to be as awful as possible. If they're going to be bad, I want them to be epically, cataclysmically bad. I want them to disasters on the scale of Gigli and Cutthroat Island. I want their failure to be so grand it leaves a fucking crater in the ground. I want them to die messily and expensively, covered in shit and piss. And I'll laugh all the while.

>dat pic
I've loved MoS since I first saw it.

Why try to make it better, when you can make it Booster office!

Cavill and Affleck were well casted imo. Pretty meh on everyone else (Gadot especially) but hope it works out somehow.

>jar of piss somehow says something about the movie, quality-wise
What is this meme?
I've asked before but i've never gotten an answer.

well you have shit taste

but more likely you're just a troll from Sup Forums posting shitty bait

Its ridiculous and over the top in a completely non sensical way. It makes the vilain look patethic and ridiculous, it is almost like like potty humor made by a teenager.