Give me arguments why obama is a bad president

Give me arguments why obama is a bad president

no u

fpbp

he's black

His skin colour

she's black

>SOMEONE DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE QE BY THE FED IS

>I BET YOU THINK OBAMA IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO JOB CREATION.

He's middle name is Hussein

"plis plis dun vote fur trump guise, i beg of u , guise trump .. tttt-ttrum is racist !"

What kind of beta cuck begs like that , I don't think he has ever gotten a blowjob. I mean can you image he trying to convice his wife to suck his dick?

"plis, pliz cmon Michelle it's not going to ss- suck it ss-self"

/thread

hes black

All of his campaign promises were total failures.

He did nothing on gun control that will stick (executive order that didn't become law through congress)
His universal healthcare ended up being a porkbarreling scheme for insurance companies
His "anti war" stance obviously took a huge dump, we actively bombed 7 countries at one point and drop random hellfires from drones in countries nonstop. Not to mention the Arab Spring and we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan, new guys are in Syria.
Pretty much everything he said he'd do he didn't accomplish the way he wanted to originally.

racial relations are at an all time low since the fucking 40's

>MUH LEGACY
>PLEASE REMEMBER ME
Don't worry king nigger, Hollywood is hard at work on that propaganda movie

>cool clock, Al-Bagdadhi, wanna bring it to the White House?

said he would close guantanamo bay

still hasn't closed it

Oh and race relations are at an all time low.

Wikileaks just released that he sold positions in office to donors.

You literally made no argument.

There are no. One of the best presidents the usa ever had. Was realy trying to fix the usa. Give hope.

the only reason his approval rating is still 50% is because he didn't get demonized by the media like Bush did despite doing stuff similar to what Bush did.

He was not active enough in the racial tensions of the last three years. Aside from that, he will go down in history as one of the best U.S. presidents ever.

He's a dirty nigger for starters.

Foreign perspective here;

>Lost control of the client state and proxy wars in Eastern Europe and North Africa and the Middle East leading to global destabilization

>Was about to do the same in South East Asia, but that will have to be finished by Clinton

>Perhaps related to that, lost U.S. influence over Britain, is forcing Australia's hand in no win situations he could have avoided

>The destabilization is feeding both anti-U.S. sentiment in their clients and also radicalization and social breakdown in their clients, which will weaken their ability to counter China and Russia and preserve their interests abroad

I guess domestically his ability to continue on the last 40 odd years of economic policy seems bad, but he's in the same basket every other President has been in since LBJ ate shit.

His own personal brand of divisiveness and inability to massage the social transitions better has led to polarization in his population which is then driving more radicalization and nationalism and yada yada like is happening in his client states.

So...He's been pretty shit...But I don't think that makes him all that much more different than McCain or Romney would have been.

Beer summit and work place violence and the wussification of 'murica and BLM and kenye west.

he made an observation

suckered a lot of otherwise sensible people into voting for him with lies? The man of a thousand broken promises?

>But I don't think that makes him all that much more different than McCain or Romney would have been.
we will never know

when you get called out by a leaf you know you made a totally abhorrent post

>today i will pretend to be retarded

>pretend
you never know

Did I say that it is my opinion? No. I don't agree with it but I believe it to be the truth of the future.

neger :DD

>Give me arguments why obama is a bad president
he is a nigger, hes got a nigger tranny wife and nigger kids. thats all you need to know.