Remove Kebab

After watching Sweden literally self destruct, i'm terrified what's going to happen to my beloved Germany.

I would argue that we still have a chance and aren't as cucked as sweden but all of that is going to change very soon if we don't do fight back.

I wish our people wouldn't be so afraid to speak truthfully about how they feel, just because of "muh hollocaust, muh 6 billion"

I wish we could fight back the way russia did, making "refugees" afraid to come to their country, but that would never happen, not with our cucked government.

I just want to throw Molotov Coctails into refugee camps everytime i see one of them in the town that i grew up in.

We have to do soemthing my deutschbros, we have to...

theres others like us
were not just virgin shit posters on an anime image board
we are cis gendered white men
we can do anything in large numbers
I may be a spic in california
but my college is being over run by mudslimes
I know Mexicans got our problems but hey we dont blow shit up

Stop waiting for someone else to do something fagit

I wish there was a potential to reverse your misfortunes, but Deutschland is too far gone.

Your best bet is to emigrate to a Volksdeutsche colonial area, such as Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Suedbrasilien, where conservatism and traditionalism are still the norm, and reinvigorate German culture and language among the partially assimilated local Volksdeutsche.

hope this post is worth your trip to the re-education camp

When you do something solo you get labeled a lone nut and further push people away from the cause trying to differentiate themselves from you.

Unfortunately not enough people care and they might not until its to late. Only time will tell all you can do now is drop subtle red pills on the masses.

hello redneck , ich hoffe doch sehr daß du in deinem Wohnwagen verreckst

we have to destroy the Untermenschen_mudraces - gaz them all

I was thinking about something like that, but I'd much rather stay in the north and move to Estonia or Denmark, but Denmark is also pretty cucked

I hope things are going to get atleast a little bit better when AFD wins, the same way when trump gets elected but i doubt it.

This is mostly an info war and we're slowly winning it. Do your part and make propaganda. Make youtube videos. Anything.

Frankly,
your only chance (the way I see it), is to join a political party that wants to refuse the entry of more rape and start working with them.

aww damn, snakeyes

true - we win the info war - make sure that no liberal kike friend gains power in your neighborhood , make sure that SJW will see their cars and houses burning like hell

fourth reich when ?

stop switching between German and English, you sound like a fuckwit.

I could throw together all my webums from Nigger/Muslim hate threads and upload the video with a german title, but i'm probably going to get arrested for that.

Nah you gotta use satire, irony, and tounge in cheek to your advantage. If you can't outright speak your mind you've got to be more clever. There's an Oktoberfest in my area and I was thinking about going there and interviewing people about the shit that's going on in Germany. Maybe we could do a collab where you go to Oktoberfest and do the same thing lol.

That would be nice ameribro, but i live at the danish border, and the oktoberfest is held in Munich, which would be a 10 hour trainride.

>which would be a 10 hour trainride.

That sucks. Oktoberfest US vs. Germany would be a great idea for a video. People would think it was some upbeat clickbait shit and then we could drop some hard redpills in it lol. Like I could ask the people at my US Oktoberfest if they were proud to be German lol and you could ask the ones at yours.

>hurr you're not allowed to use foreign nouns in English

You're not going to do any good in Europe, the other ethnostates will either rise or fall by their own hand.

The Federal government did a lot of damage to the American Heimat by means of legally damaging the language during the inter/postwar years, but in the newfangled age of diversity this can easily be overcome with new blood.

Maybe someone here from Bavaria would be willing to parttake in this, sounds fun.

I would imagine the main responses would be.

- No, Germany did so many horrible things in the past.
- I don't know, not really
And some drunk people that would say how they really feel.

The great thing about it would be a lot of German people would watch it too.

Exactly, there is so much clickbait shit on german jewtube

Maybe some immigrant riots or rape sprees would break out lol

Next time you think of writing something so gay, dont