Explain to me what 'red-pilled' is

My gf and I were having a political discussion and she espoused some, shall we say, "alarming" things. I was a little put off, and she told me to go here and ask to be 'red-pilled'. I know what Sup Forums is, but I don't know anything about this particular forum or the politics, so lay it on me.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/mar/25/anders-breivik-frankfurt-school
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be "red-pilled" means to understand two things.

1. There is an Overton Window, or an acceptable range of opinions in a given society. This limits the range of discourse. Many ideas that were taboo in the past are now accepted as self-evident. Many ideas that were accepted in the past are now demonized and discussion about them is banned.

2. The Overton Window must be cast off if one is to arrive at truth.

Generally speaking when we speak of "red-pills" we mean extremely taboo but true statements, such as the fact that blacks commit 50% of all murders in the United States, or Muhammad was a conquerer and a warlord and Islam is a warrior religion, or that the number of partners a woman had before marriage is directly proportion to the chances of divorce.

Basically if your gut reaction to a statement is "Oh my god thats horrible!" and the statement is true, its probably a red pill. Also welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

There is no "red-pill", move along now Brad boy.
Whatever you might have heard from here, lies, lies all of it..!
Your gf is a conspiracy nut, that's all.

To be redpilled means that u believe all non white races should be gassed since they are inferior

Swallow the pill brad

>gf tells you about the red pill
this is the worst start to becoming red pilled

Redpilled by gf.

KYS. She should cuck you.

I believe you should break up with this girl, let her find someone better, and look into visiting Tumblr or Reddit more often. Sounds like you'd fit in better there.

Or, better yet, you could just kill yourself.

/thread

Fpbp

>>Brad boy
>not Brad goy

dayum, fpbp

please reply brad

Then he'd know.

First ones free.

Do you think it odd that an ethnicity representing less than 2% of the population has come to control 90+% of all news media, television, movie studios, and entertainment?

And what do all of those have in common? What narrative is being pushed, cohesively, by all of them?

I am the Fire which Cleanses the World.

>this is the worst start to becoming red pilled
lmfao

nice job.

Noice

Also, the true explanation for black poverty:
> kids raised by single mums who tell them not to cooperate with police and not to betray their people, father likely a gangbanger
> kids end up gangbanging and selling drugs
> nobody wants to start businesses in these areas if theyre just gonna get robbed= no jobs
> over 180 government welfare programs for black people, therefore pulling them into the welfare trap as more money can be gained by claiming welfare than working
> one of the only 'poor' groups in the world that is over 40% obese and has at least 2 TVs
> even when a 12 year old kid is shot in broad daylight in a driveby nobody speaks to the police
> revenge killings
> turf war
> police attempts to stop horrendous black on black murder rate, ends up shooting a few blacks
> even when its a black officer its still racism

TL:DR; blacks are fucked.

Watch Matrix. Same idea, without the sci-fi.

So it's not liking blacks and Muslims? Okay, she seems to hate those. She also refuses to have sex and ironically used this same bullshit reasoning that the more partners a woman has before marriag, the less likely the marriage is to last. She wants to hold off until marriage. She's sexy enough but I don't see that happening, well, at least not anytime soon, and I don't feel like a sexless relationship

Loser

No, its just these groups are statistically more violent and problematic, yet the mainstream media fails to portray this in any way. Blacks 'dindu nuffin' and 'not all muslims', despite a Pew Research poll estimating more than half of all muslims in some way support suicide bombings, terror attacks, or honour killings of women and gays.

Also, tell her peepee in the poopoo. That should change her mind.

Wow, you cucked fuck
I never said this with the feeling that the person I'm typing it for should do it, KYS

Lmao, you're one cucked motherfucker. Go die, you piece of shit.

Does everyone here know her, or something? I've never encountered this insane level of hate in all the years I've used the internet.

>complaining about his woman not fucking a lot of men before him
hey everybody, we found the cuck

Just go away faggot we do not want u here

No, this place just isnt the usual leftist echo chamber you usually reside in. Most of what people go on about here can be backed up by facts, numbers and studies.

Also many people here have an understanding of economics, science or statistics at some level, therefore making it far easier to debunk stupid leftie rhetoric.

If you have the balls, go on youtube and watch 'JFK to 9/11: Everything is a Rich Mans Trick'. Do your own research, and if by then you havent killed yourself, welcome to Sup Forums.

Remember, youre here forever.

There are no such women in this country

Fuck off

Go die of a heroin overdose you scumbag

Sounds like you're a degenerate who doesn't deserve her anyway.

I'm not complaining that she's a virgin, it doesn't really bother me. What more bothers me is that we've been in a relationship for a while now and she still thinks it would make her a slut to have sex. That's part of a some deep seated, psychological issues. I'm not saying it's not respectable to refuse to have sex with random people, but after being in a relationship this long, it feels like more of an OCD than one simply of social mores.

cool story, bro

>my gf tell me about not being a faggot and lurk in pol

She's Georgian (the country, I mean). What's funny is she likes to hate on immigrants, but she's an immigrant.

>Wah Wah my gf has values and actually sticks to them. Why can't she just open her legs. It's not fair I don't want to commit
KYS

>Does everyone here know her
She does nude shows from time to time

8/8 m8

Pics or it didn't happen

>timestamped pics of her and her tits

or GTFO

She knows the rules

WHAT. WTF. She refuses to have sex with me, and I've been with her a long time now, she won't even send me pics, but she posts nudes for random strangers?

That's fucked up. She's a fucking fraud.

Tell her a truly redpilled woman wants to keep her man and family happy, and sex before marriage isnt a definitive of ensuring marriage lasts longer.

Sex releases a hormone within females which makes them love their partner more, thus strengthening the emotional bond.
But i agree with her, seeing as youre still a bluepilled cuck i wouldnt either if i was her.

Start lifting weights, go work on a building site or something, learn how to defend yourself, start gaining knowledge, appreciate a hard days labour. Then she'll give you a shag.

Being red-pilled is basically being aware of hidden truths. There is no overarching belief or ideology behind it.

The main red pills that Sup Forums specifically discusses are the Zionist agenda, the Holohoax, white genocide, natural hierarchies over equal rights, white/european superiority, traditionalist values over modernism etc

Just don't end up being the C-word

>I've never encountered this insane level of hate in all the years I've used the internet.

Welcome to the new old Sup Forums hate machine, faggot

She honestly won't let me see her tits. She just just says, "They're waiting for you, but you'll have to be patient." Now I find out she's a slut online and I'm beginning to doubt she's actually a virgin in the first place.

Did she dead?

> believing we all know your girlfriend on an anonymous Korean basketweaving forum

Oh that's a shame, they're some nice tits she's got.

That bloke near the barrier got fuckin annihilated

Had myself a giggle

She has great tits tbqh Brado. You got cucked hard my man

>mfw

No tits get posted on Sup Forums.
It's a rarity if it happens at all.
Most women here tend to not draw attention to the fact, they are here for the discussion alone I assume.

Is this the same as 'sharpie in pooper' chick?

Basically it means every thing blue pilled people know is bullshit and made up to will them into ignorance and submission, and to get them to spend their money without thinking and as much as possible. It's the fact that we live in a society where critical thinking is a bad thing. Not letting the commercialized bought and paid for news media dictate your very thoughts is also a bad thing. Most red pilled people see through all the bullshit and lies of life and reality and of those last 2 statements and that's a big reason why they're red pilled.

Red pilled in layman's terms is at it's simplest form, is about all the brutal truths about reality that you have been brainwashed into not believing, are actually all true. Like TV and movies only being a device for propaganda, social engineering, and advertisement, and meant to get you to buy things and stay in a dream like state of thinking devoid of all critical thought, so you don't wise up to them and start thinking for yourself and having your own thoughts that they don't dictate to you automatically on tv, movies or the internet.

Watch They Live and then watch The Matrix. Both explain it in a pretty good way.

Yeah there's a board called >>>soc
She's pretty active there, go check it out

Delicious Burger

Sup' Brad! hows going?

You can't trick us cuck.

I seriously hope so

Oy vey, get this kike outta here. True explanation of black poverty and crime:

>Nigger DNA

You're either an idiot or a troll.

No one here could possibly know who the fuck your "girlfriend" is.

REDPILL is the idea of "The Culture Industry" as defined by The Frankfurt School (pic related).

Sup Forums is very into The Frankfurt School, and you should read all about them immediately here:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/mar/25/anders-breivik-frankfurt-school

And here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

That's pretty bluepilled

Wherever blacks are, be it as a minority or in 100% black african societies, they always fuck up

>Everyone on this fucking thread

Shhh Yevi, im inducting the goyim slowly...

you forgot that the source of all of it is lack of education, which is ingrained into them and glorified by the media
given proper education, any mentally fit person of any color can be a productive member of society
the problem is that institutional education in america is either too expensive or abysmally bad and that home education is even worse, in particular after several generations of uneducated people having unwanted children they don't give a fuck about

My fucking sides 10/10

Economics my dude.
And of course wog DNA is what causes them to adopt all of these choices rather than attempt to work hard.

It's realizing that aliens are actually ancient members of the human race whose life expectancy is much higher than ours.

>fuck white people
Kek, that lardass can fucking wish.

>Land, McCall, and Cohen 1990 collected data on the homicide rates of cities, standard metropolitan statistical areas (SMSAs), and states for the years 1960, 1970, and 1980. In each year they included all 50 states and every city and SMSA included in the census. They then looked at how well the following 11 variables predicted crime variation between these areas: population size, population density, percent black, percentage aged between 15 and 29, percent divorced, percent of kids without two parents, median family income, the poverty rate, income inequality, the unemployment rate, and whether or not the city/SMSA/State was in the south. All of these variables were entered into a single regression model, meaning that the estimated effect size for each variable held all other 10 variables constant. This analysis thus produced 9 total models explaining crime variation in cities, SMSAs, and states, across 3 decades. Across these 9 models, race was a better predictor of homicide than unemployment, poverty, and median income, in 7, or 78%, cases, and a better predictor than income inequality in 8, or 89%, cases. Thus, over 3 decades of very large data sets, race was pretty consistently a better predictor of homicide rates than economic variables were.

>Another relevant analysis was carried out by Unz.com owner Ron Unz. Unz 2013 looked at how well median income, population density, poverty, and % black, correlated with the crime rates of large American cities between 2006 and 2011. He found that the size of the black population was a substantially better predictor than any of the other variable tested.

what is that fucking flag ???

>Similarly, the New Century Foundation’s report “The Color of Crime” analyzed the violent crime rates of the 50 U.S. states and D.C for the year 2005. The analysis found that state violent crime rates correlated at .81 with the percentage of the population that was Black or Hispanic, .37 with the state’s percentage of high-school drop outs, .36 with the states poverty rate, and .35 with the state’s unemployment rate.

>Templer and Rushton 2011 significantly replicated the New Century Foundation’s results. They analyzed crime variation across the 50 U.S. states and found that the percent of the population that was black was a stronger correlate than average income for murder rates (.84 v - .40), robbery rates (.77 v .06) and assault rates (.54 vs - .23) The paper did find that income was a stronger predictor than black population size for rape rates (- .16 v - .22), but neither of these correlates were statistically significant or large.

>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/