Brit/pol/ - GOOD MORNING Edition

>Sir James Dyson: EU exit will 'liberate' UK economy
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37352312

>Theresa May hits out at universities 'safe spaces' for stifling free speech
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/theresa-may-hits-out-at-universities-safe-spaces-for-stifling-fr/

>No 'Brexit effect' in latest jobs data
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37360153

>Prime Minister's Questions: Clash over grammar schools
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37360384

>Centrist Think-Tank Concludes There’s No Progressive Majority
order-order.com/2016/09/14/think-tank-claims-theres-no-progressive-majority-in-britain/

>'You didn’t want to stay in EU two years ago!’ May shoots down SNP over Brexit pleas
express.co.uk/news/politics/710579/PMQs-Theresa-May-SNP-Angus-Robertson-Brexit-plea-EU-referendum

>Juncker suggests UK will not have access to single market after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/eu-facing-an-existential-threat-in-the-wake-of-brexit-jean-claud/

>CANZUK: after Brexit, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Britain can unite as a pillar of Western civilisation
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/04/ukip-whisper-it-shouldnt-we-be-covering-labour-leadership
youtube.com/watch?v=yQgFdSFBtxo
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/52ut9q/uk_one_of_least_natural_countries_in_the_world/d7njwjl
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/3ks4er/runitedkingdom_demographic_and_opinion_survey/?st=it43bqwl&sh=50ef5495
youtube.com/watch?v=c38nU4kDHz4
order-order.com/2016/09/14/think-tank-claims-theres-no-progressive-majority-in-britain/
youtube.com/watch?v=bnZxWpwvFEk
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/52vj87/today_is_battle_of_britain_day_thank_you_again_raf/d7nnbqq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on lads. Wake the fuck up

from a little while ago but a surprising show of self-awareness from the guardian

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/04/ukip-whisper-it-shouldnt-we-be-covering-labour-leadership

Who getting paid to shit here?

> Sir James Dyson: EU exit will 'liberate' UK economy

I just bought a Dyson. Feels good man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQgFdSFBtxo
Speaker of a generation imo

>Guardian
>self aware

I. dont think so.

Self-hate Reddit post to get your morning started.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/52ut9q/uk_one_of_least_natural_countries_in_the_world/d7njwjl

It's a good job that subreddit is about as unrepresentative of the UK population as you can get

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/3ks4er/runitedkingdom_demographic_and_opinion_survey/?st=it43bqwl&sh=50ef5495

>Labour
465 votes
>Lib Dems
295 votes
>Greens
227 votes
>Conservatives
197 votes
>UKIP
56 votes

J U S T

Also: Should the UK leave the EU?

>Yes
123 people

>No
1313 people

J U S T

Scottish man here. Just a quick fuck you to all the southerpoors for being the biggest cucks in the history of humanity. Enjoy your browning and fuck off. If any of you want to get kicked the fuck in, post
your address and I'll see you at the weekend. You little subhuman beta fucks.

You bunch of little cunts. Whenever I hear a filthy subhuman Sassenach (

youtube.com/watch?v=c38nU4kDHz4

The loony left are moaning about nuclear power again and acting like wind power could ever be sufficient

maybe if they weren't so intent on flooding the country with JFs we could keep more of it

>mfw I hear someone say that Brexit has been worse for Britain than Islamic terrorism.
>Billionaires being less rich is worse than the deaths of British citizens.

>Hinkley Point got the go ahead

Get fucked, Greens. We're even more nuclear now.

Meanwhile the nuke lobby shits its pants about loosing money. The cunt strelians about selling uranium and so forth.

Oy vey goim dont go wind or tidel energy.
You be indipendent and shiiiit thats anti semit and racist.

Me too. Fucking golden retriever

>Dyson
>His first hoover was so good it never broke and he stopped making money
>Now designs them with small fragile parts to ensure they have a shorter lifespan
>Trustworthy

Yeah nah

She has lots of room in her big ol japs eye

We already have loads of wind farms no one likes them and they only meet 10% of our energy demands

>now

You know how long they take to build m8?

Nimbys don't like them because MUH VIEW, MUH HOUSE PRICE that is already 5x what they paid for it. They'd be fine with them anywhere else.

They can bang one in my street, I think they look amazing.

They don't like them because they're a stain on the environment the same thing your ilk claim to care so much about

But England has been a cultivated and managed landscape for millenia, nothing's changed.

Of course fucking New Zealand has more natural space because it hasn't been inhabited as long and a lot of it is completely useless for farming.

>UK moves towards a nuclear-based energy production model with domestic shale gas extraction for surge demand
>no need to import fuel from abroad ever again
>no need for inefficient, ugly onshore wind farms or seabed destroying offshore wind farms
>no need for unreasonably expensive vanity projects like solar farms and tidal lagoons
>greenies eternally btfo

Blog is working finally lads
Might be able to post my first article tomorrow

Why is the government paying a Chinese company in partnership with a French company, to build a nuclear power station?

No British companies to hire?

I seen that post on /r/unitedkingom too, lad.

I don't know why I put myself through it.

>>
>>Centrist Think-Tank Concludes There’s No Progressive Majority
>order-order.com/2016/09/14/think-tank-claims-theres-no-progressive-majority-in-britain/
Surprised I haven't heard of this website before. The high number of comments in the comment section suggests it is quite popular.

I went outside today, to go to the shop and the girl at the til asked me How I was? I think she likes me. I might go back later and speak to her again.

Do you think I should red-pill her about the jews?

That paki MEP who heads the British Tories in the EU is pretty based. He gave one of the presidents the wanker hand-sign, IIRC.

>asked me How I was? I think she likes me

That's fine, mate. The good news is it's going ahead. And it gave me more fuel for my laughing at lefties fire.

STUPID, DUMB

ETERNAL ANGLO SCUM

>follow a channel called "traditionalism"
>pretty decent content
>see this

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>watched

Muhammad pls go

KEK confirms nuclear power as leftie kryptonite.

>Muhammad

I'm feeling moral today friends

An English guy on my facebook friends who I used to go to Army Cadets with has converted to Islam, and he spams Quran quotes all day and complains about demonisation of Muslims and how western girls dress all the time.

How long before he goes full ISIS?

This is unironically the best rock song of the year

Yes, it is rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=bnZxWpwvFEk

Just picture Steven Tyler singing it and it works.

Good morning Britain.

I hope you all have a nice day.

>tfw your closest friends all engage in premarital sex

ABSOLUTELY IMMORAL

>this is rock
>singer looks like a poof

No.

Why aren't you in work, NEETlads?

Not only is it rock, it's the best rock song of the year.

I'LL SHOW YOU A WAR ON DRUGS

huh

Literally on my brake now. I drove home for a nice lunch.
I am now late but nobody seems to notice when I've done it before.

This is my last post.
Bye!

But, I am, lad. I'm a full time carer. That gives me the benefit of working from home, getting paid for it (granted not much, but much more than I'd be getting if I was just a regular neet) and I still have access to the neet market.

>Imamns in the vatican.
Should be more concerned about the LBGT infiltration, especially given they warped scripture raped all those alter boys

The only "rock" is classic American rock, fuck off with your poof music.

thicc

Fuck Farage
He is Russian puppet

>this

it's poof music or music for teen girls.

traditionalism =/= Christianity

It's too good, mate. Of course Kek agrees with us.

>"If the money which has been invested in nuclear had been invested in renewables, just imagine where we'd be now?"

but did we have a referendum on this chinese nuke?

>we're finished
>no invading Hong Kong for us

Poles out.

Wait what the fuck that shit popped up for me too

>Chinese nuke in UK
>good
It really isn't. As much as i support nuclear.

>EU is politically bullshit, so is China
>so we should never work with the EU or China
no one was arguing this
what a tard

Is it ok to only give one reference if they ask for 2? 2 being a more ideal amount but 1 is acceptable?

Who here /comfy/?

Depends. What's the job lad

Freeview HD needs to add BBC Parliament HD
I wanna see these thick ladies in 1080p

Volunteer position in a school, trying to get into teaching.

Meanwhile Germany bans all nuclear power because retards who didn't pass secondary school physics are terrified of the world "nuclear"

Worst thing about the internet is that otherwise incomprehensible Scottish bullshit can now be understood

Is this about your crb check la?

Yeah you should be fine with one

Just can't fathom the butthurt.

but its just the metropolitan cunts wanting "muh green energy" and just dumping them on the based countryside, ask any village in lincolnshire lol

noclick, summarise what this treasonous rag is saying now.

No, you don't need a reference for a DBS (CRB doesn't exist now I think) check because that is just going through police records etc, I have filled out everything for that. It is for the actual volunteer application that says to give two references on it.

Ah ok, I will take it in, I will just say to them that if they do need the second one it will just take a bit more time for me to get it as I am waiting on replies from people.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/52vj87/today_is_battle_of_britain_day_thank_you_again_raf/d7nnbqq

Really makes you think.

UK should never have joined WW2.

Remember folks, its national "thanks to foreigners" day.

>British RAF aircrew numbered 2,353 (80%) of the total of 2,927
Interesting.

It does if you're white.

They are pretty much the same thing. I used to do crb checks for the met police a few years ago, quite an interesting job.

It says 'everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over the Labour leadership election when UKIP's will have just as much impact on the political landscape'

thank you based JFs we'd never have accomplished anything as a country if it wasn't for a minority of you making up the numbers

me too

Poland can into airspace???

What is the actual difference then or is it just bureaucrats renaming things for no reason?

WTF I love Poles colonising north eastern English towns now.

Remember chaps, 574 non-Brits fought for Britain therefore we're obliged to bring millions of non-Brits into Britain.

The funding got completely gutted when the Tories got in, I think they created a cheaper more basic version of the check which is less thorough but cheaper to run.

>bostonia
>north east

When do we liberate Rhodesia in the name of their 4 or 5 noble pilots.

Imagine being a lefty right now.

No chance of a Labour government for decades.
No chance of Brexit not happening.
No Glastonbury next year.

I had no idea Dyson was so great.

>No Glastonbury next year

Really? Cause I could go for even more tears today.

>hillary dying
>far right on the rise across Europe