What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

>left is *this* close to defending pedos now

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They mean that white children should be enriched by brown man.

jesus fucking christ

from the article:
>My children will not be racially profiled as they play in our neighborhood.
they will be when whites become a minority at your school dumb bitch

>My children will not go without food, shelter or clothing.
kek, I love how blissfully unaware they are of the racism in such statements

Black parents let their kids starve naked in the streets? So racist.

At the age of 3.

Got to get then watching BLACKED young.

this has to be satire and I merely got b8ed like a newfag, right?

Oh, they already are

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

im gonna start fucking killing things soon

Great, now I'm imagining captain hook creeping around a middle school

see im gonna do it bro

I dare you to not rage at even one of those "must read" stories

Love is love.

what the fuck am i reading

>The first step was to buy books and toys with diverse representation and then use these products to name race openly and honestly. My kids can name their whiteness as well as identify other skin tones as we read books or play games. Both of my children now bring up race proactively, albeit in different ways. My 4-year-old will notice someone’s skin color and make connections to other people in his life that have similar skin tone. My 2-year-old will put her arm beside mine and say “both peachy!”

So... Basically turning them into racists?

I have a plan for pædophiles, if you do not want them performing ficki ficki on your kids:
>give them vr loli/vr shota to fuck around with, so they don't leave home, and don't (hopefully) infect anyone with their mental illness by the name of pædophilia
>if a pædophile actually gets out and starts molesting children, arrest him immediately. if there's sufficient evidence of the act, put him on rehabilitation. you're not cured? you're not getting out, faggot :^)
>if there's insufficient evidence, let him go, but he'll be watched
Is this an idiotic idea?

make white children first

pure Marxist madness

I hate it when these SJW lunatics go after children, they could seriously turn a normal decent white kid into a numale trans-dragon cuck by doing this shit

If there's sufficient evidence that you're molesting children you go prison - at that point, you're past rehabilitation as far as I'm concerned.

Having help available for people who are attracted to kids but decent enough to not fuck around with them seems like it'd be useful though.

>rare flag

There are undoubtedly already children today being forced to take hormone blockers at puberty because their parents really want a trans child. God help us if laws get passed that allow you to start transitioning before adulthood.

The flip side is that they might redpill them accidentally.

When these kids hit puberty and decide that everything their mom said is wrong, they'll find Milo and Pepe and they'll wake up.

There's a reason why the traditional parenting method is to teach HOW you should act to children, and WHY you act that way to young people (teens). You can instill VALUES into a child, but if you give them IDEOLOGY too early they'll reject it. Their brains aren't fully developed, how can you expect them to process these advanced patterns of thought? Adults think like adults, they forget that children think like children.

It's amazing that all these women with "Early Childhood Development" degrees don't know shit about kids.

Way ahead of you m80

Our Greens have been adamant childfuckers for decades, they jut tuned it down for a while because it wasn't all that popular.

>My 4 year old will notice someone's skin colour and make connections to other people with similar skin colour
What the fuck am I reading? Are these people actually teach their kids how to be racist?

Switch off the multiculti mind control and it becomes obvious that huffpo is an nazi.

Where do i go Sup Forums? Burger king,mcdonalds or kfc?

At least the comments give me a little hope. I guess they forgot to filter the comment section this time.

>Todd Nickerson
>Nickerson

SHIEEEEEET

Eat főzelék with fried meat you fatso.

Na bazdmeg havi egyszer vagyok bent a városba azért ezt hagy tehessen már meg

Kill your insides, go taco bell.

No such a thing here

Grill your own food, it's better.

>no such thing here

Did I say it had to be in Hungary?

>Hungary is hungry

McD's is the obvious choice

McDonald's is tempting

Micdiddles aint a bad choice. It's what I grabbed earlier.

lol

Children are going to rebel against this shit so hard that in twenty years we'll have the next generation of young people being open white supremacists.

Nice job you dumb tumblrshits.

egyél valami faszom kézműves burgert akkor, ugyanannyiból fogsz kijönni

Just saw a nigger and got scared at McDonald's so I left becuse im scared of them

Shit, you have to go BK then. Everyone knows KFC will be full of the niglets.

I'm there rn

There are niggers in SE Euro?
I thought they just raped through there to get to Calais and Deutschland

See this is why I support abortion. The less kids liberals have the better.

1/1500 or so this was the first I've seen in months

Good boy. I'm proud of you.

>tfw don't live in Balkland

This is another good example of women's lack of agency. Cue the white knight anti-MGTOW, who opposes the idea that men should band together against female tyranny.

Will I get good boy points

you fucked up mate.
a normal menu in burger king costs about as much as a meal in a craft burger place plus a beer.
not to mention that everyone who's been to Szeged told me restaurants are WAY cheaper than in Transdanubia

Only if you tell me I'm pretty.

To be fair, as long as the pedophile is not harming anyone and is simply interested in younger girls, it shouldn't be a problem.

exactly, if you can't make enough kids who themselves will make enough.kids then you will fail to pass on your views.

It's basic Darwinism

This is textbook racism surely?

>Dear, all Whitey are the same

Literally teaching kids to discriminate. I don't get it, seems like your guy, Sup Forums

You are pretty

I fucking hate that. It disgusts me like nothing else.

Like holy shit okay you can try and indoctrinate them mentally, but stealing their potential away physically and ruining their bodies forever and also making them impotent? You should be put to death for that

BK is a complete rip-off. Fucking 50% more expensive than McD's for the same amount of meat and it sure as hell isn't 50% better.

Whites have privilege so it's not racism duh!

Had no cash on me only card so I had to make sure it's a place what accepts it and I can't withdraw anymore without ridicous fees this month

America, you better take your country back.

They are basically saying that if you do not push white guilt onto your children and make them hate themselves you are a bad parent.

Isn't their whole point, when it comes to SJW's, to let people be who they want to be? So wouldn't physically and mentally inhibiting a child, such as with hormone blockers, against their whole purpose?

I paid 8$ for this it's okay I guess

When I was a kid I had an Indian friend. When I told my mum his name (it was an unusual name), she asked if he was Indian.

"I don't know" I said.

"Does he have dark skin", asked my mother.

"I don't know" I said.

Now jump forward into high school. We're sitting down with trail exams, going through how to fill it in.

One of the questions: "Are you an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?"

Why does it matter? Oh, you mean to tell me they get an artificial boost in test scores because of their race?

...So we're not all equal?

Fucking mongoloids lefties. It's stunning how stupid they are.

Food Looks nicer than the bk I go to

That's because we're American. Im pretty sure they try to make it look like shit here.

How many fucking burgers do you need? Are you wannabe American?

I've noticed that white hating feminist white women always have white children.

I'm with my girlfriend

I can't handle it anymore Sup Forums. What do we do?

Even if you hate white males, would you really want a black child?

>the first step was to buy books and toys with diverse representation
kek