Hey, don't normally post here

Hey, don't normally post here

My employer is getting an "affirmative action audit" by the DOJ (DOL?) to make sure we are "inclusive and diverse." Basically we all have to fill out a survey, tell them our skin color, and send it in.

We have ~100 full time employees and every single one of us is white.

Should we be worried? Does the government really punish companies who aren't diverse?

Suddenly your all trans-racial lesbians trapped in a mans body.

Fill out surveys accordingly.

Your boss could just hire White Latinos. Hell just hire Southern Europeans like italians and say they came from Argentina. Government is full of retards that they would think they are non-white.

It's the EOE not the DOJ. Your company will be talking to the DOJ when charges are brought.

Just write that you're native american. Save your company. That's worth like 5 blacks

>not hiring niggers
is this a fucking crime now ? wtf

say you're black and then say race doesn't exist, make everyone file for black, what are they going to do?
say you all came out of Africa.

You are fucked you fuggin reciss. Might as well apply the lube now.

What state is the company in?

[x] hispanic

[ ] not hispanic

Hispanics and whites are oftentimes jumbled together, just say you're hispanic.

I thought it's the government wont do much about it other than noting discrimination. After that, contingency lawyers will represent some non whites who unsuccessfully applied for jobs.

Those lawyers will know providers of corporate sensitivity training, and your company will pay thousands for you to sit through a shitty powerpoint presentation.

welcome to the 60s civil rights act m8

Does your company have a public IPO so i can short?

But everyone knows argentina is white

Find and murder the one who sent/ordered the survey.

bro i live in a 99.9% white town in PA
the warehouse i work in is 100% white i mean i dont even think we could hire a black if we wanted to. they just dont exist around here

Tell them you guys are either Anglos, Germans, Slavs, or Scandinavians.

Just tell everyone to throw it away?
If they needed to know your races, they could pull up individual census or even tax info from the company and see that you dont have enough blacks or whatever have you.
That they are even asking tells me that either, a, they are an outright con targetting your company, or b, the agency is so incompetant they would be powerless to enforce.
Ive ignored court summons in the past with no issue since they were to " resident of" or "registered owner of".
Whats the worse that could happen

LOL if only. Turns out fucking Armenians now qualify as white.

If you have female employees you'll likely be fine, white women are far and away the largest group benefitting from AA, which everybody seems to forget. At worst you end up getting a few minority temps in the future.

it's not so much a crime, as it establishes a discrepancy significant enough for a activist judge to fuck the company on private civil cases

burden of proof is pretty light, the chances of 100/100 employees being from 2/3 of the population is effectively zero

haven't done stats in a while, can anyone find the answer?

Just get all the people with dark hair to say they're Native American or Syrian or something.

of 100/100 employees being from 2/3 of the population is effectively zero
100/100 employees being from 100% of the population, race doesn't exist.

this

If you forgot, you can "be" anything you want to be at any given notice. You can be whatever you want to be, so fill in anything you want.

the only right solution to this is to everyone start roleplaying and indentify themselves as something others are not

so diverse quoatas ends up as roleplay shitshow, as it always have been

you identify as green shit, your buddy as loaf of bread, your other co worker as line pipe as so on. if they dont agree then they are discriminating bigots

to mention something that doesn't exist is nonsense, they are 100% humans only.

>2/3 of the population

And the parts of the country that are literally still over 99% white?

where at? I'm from willypo but moved to phillypo

Refuse to fill it out on grounds of invasion of privacy:
>"Disclosure of private facts includes publishing... of private facts that... would be offensive to a reasonable person if made public"

Basically you can tell em you're not comfortable disclosing your race and if they have a problem with that they can bring it to court, which at that point would mean government interference and goes against the Bill of Rights.

Every single one of you needs to check the "other" box and write in something that isn't typical classification

>Scotch Irish
>Phoenician
>Scandinavian
>WASP
>Mixed Heritage
>Irish Catholic
>Pilgrim
>Greek
>Latin
>Macedonian
>Saxon

Fuck the government.

What you are posting about is the real reason they accept transgender with open arms but not transrace.

Gender = social construct = transgender is valid

race =social construct = OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHITE PERSON WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU POSER FUCK FUCKING DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE!!!!1111!!!!!

>liberal logic 101

a delicious location near tionesta
I dont want to name it im slightly superstitious

west PA? Gross you guys have pittsburg.
also i think you mean paranoid?

>also i think you mean paranoid?
probably m8
im fairly north of pitt but 2bh it isnt that bad of a city m8.

Tell them you are all from earth, and that the only race that matters.

kek. Someone from Argentina prove this isn't true. Hint: They can't.