Kisscartoon ruined forever

Kisscartoon ruined forever

>streaming

Kisscartoon apologizes that you dislike this show as well as for the fact that it happens to be the most watched one on the site.

Have a nice day.

Watchcartoonsonline > Kisscartoon

Kisscartoon has always been shit.

So what you're saying is you'd like kisscartoon to pander to you, specifically, despite SU being one of its most watched and most popular shows?

So what you're saying is, you have autism?

Rather have Steven running than that fucking Derpy whacking a machine with a wrench

fuck outta here

oh no a steven universe, now my day is ruined

wait, where have I heard that before?

pretty cute

/thread

har har

You seriously think he's joking?

hehe

tpbp

You think that's bad, but kissanime is even worse. I'm surprised that site is still running despite how shitty it is.

>watchcartoonsonline

>when you have your htpc set up to automatically download new episodes of your favorite shows and adds sweet background art

Ahahahahahaha you fucking pathetic faggot

Why would I download something that I'm gonna watch just one time?

If you're not watching cartoons in 4k bluray HD ultra quality the way it's meant to be seen™

what are you even doing?

TRIGGERED

>the fact that it happens to be the most watched one on the site
Eyyyyyyyy nice source.

the source is the fucking website itself you shit

Stephen Universe is an objectively mediocre show.

Sorry guys

lousy b8

I agree, Steven Universe is way better.

I haven't seen the show, so I wouldn't know.

I feel like the bitching about the show wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the numerous threads about it at all times.

It makes no sense though, why so many threads at all times? Why aren't they pruned or deleted like everything else when there's too many threads? Why so many threads bitching about the show on top of it? Is Sup Forums trying to preach or are they thinly veiled attempts to get people to talk about the show? How is there still this much to talk about on SU? Do people really need to spend this much time finding people to talk to them about the show?

>Most popular shows on the site
>1. Steven Universe Season 1
>2. Rick and Morty Season 2
>3. Rick and Morty Season 1
>4. Steven Universe Season 2
>5. Steven Universe Season 3
>6. Gravity Falls Season 2
>7. Gravity Falls Season 1
>8. Adventure Time Season 7
>9. Family Guy Season 13
>10. Family Guy Season 14
Having each season listed as a separate show is cheating.

No Need for Greg is pretty good, too.

It's because mods caved in to a bunch of whining newfags and banned /sug/ from Sup Forums, despite the fact that it rightfully belongs here.

the're not allowed to have a general, for the series are technically on hiatus
at the same time, 5 new series with severe plot got leaked, so there's plenty of stuff to talk
about
so we have what we have

>he streams

>Sup Forumsmrades used to look down on streaming
The fuck happened. Where are my comrades?

>It makes no sense though, why so many threads at all times? Why aren't they pruned or deleted like everything else when there's too many threads?

Are you new here? This is what ALWAYS happens when a show gets popular on Sup Forums, and people ALWAYS bitch about it.

While I agree that it's asinine for them to list each season separately, you do know that if you condensed that list it would still read with Steven Universe on top, right?

I mean if you combine it it goes
>1. Steven Universe
>2. Rick and Morty
>3. Gravity Falls
>4. Adventure Time
>5. Family Guy

Gamergate and the election invited a flood of newfriends to the website. Casuals have now become widely accepted.

Teach me Oh Wise Senpai.

its not 2008 anymore you fucking grandpa, do you realize just how many websites there are for streaming tv shows and movies?

>Casuals have now become widely accepted

Sup Forums - No Board for Oldfags

>liking harem shit

How would a general title help? It seems like 90% of the SU threads are a general, and the mods don't seem to give a shit. It doesn't need to be broken into 7 parts.

Your point? Streaming from bootleggers still has the same maluses

normally, "general" indicates that the discussion is right there (or most of it, at least), so the people come directly there. without general, they inhabitate whatever thread they deem the most fitting, or create a new one if they don't like any existing ones

it's the rules, you can't have the general when the show isn't airing right now. mods stuck to the letter, and it backfired, relusting in what you see

>stream video
>1min in it stops the stream with an anti-adblock warning

When did this happen? Do I need a certain Adblocker to get around this shit? I'm not opening my browser up for all their spam faggotry

Lurk before posting.

Here's a pro tip
>Right click the video
>'Open in new tab'
>Avoid ad block warning

He doesn't have a point, it's just "CURRENT YEAR" nonsense.

>streaming cartoons

Never change Sup Forums

Since always.

I never had that popup problem before it went down recently

Orly? Cheers m8

>Having each season listed as a separate show is cheating.
Could also argue that: obviously series with more episodes would get more total views. so combining them would also be kinda cheating. Not that I care either way, just saiyan...

Yeah and the quality hasn't improved at all

>not watching Esteban Universidad

What you do is set up torrent rss feeds for your favorite shows and then set up Kodi to scan the folders where the shows are saved and update automatically. Then whenever a new episode comes out you it's downloaded automatically and added in with information about it. There's a lot of guides online for it.
Or if you are okay with streaming there's an addon for kodi called specto that does the same thing with streams.

>Kisscartoon

>Teen Titans Go

user... ,':)

Hey Emmanuel

>right-click on the video before the ad blocker sign comes on
>click to open it on new tab
>watch it on best quality instantly

>He streams
No wonder Sup Forums is the worst board on the site

I still don't get this downloading vs streaming argument. Wouldn't it be best to say that either works fine in different situations like downloading for home use and streaming for when you are out and about.

You don't even need to do that, there's a big link under the video that lets you pick from a bunch of different resolutions.

>using bad adblockers

I'm someone who has never watched a single episode of Steven Universe, at first because it seemed like a dumb sitcom and later on like Tumblr propaganda
but today i saw a clip that showed a bit about the lore of the show(actually it was about a lesbian couple, whatever) and it did seem interesting

so, is the show worth just for the lore/plot aspect of it?

if you like fun, season 1 is cool. it shows flickers of lore and plot before starting to really delve into it halfway into season 1. the lore is insanely good for such a simple show, and it recently has been at the forefront. but you have to get through basic monster of the week. if you don't like that, you might find yourself skipping eps. i personally like the whole show.

Nice.

i don't mind occasional random episodes if the lore gets picked up every one in a while(unlike a certain horse show)

streaming got better. It's not all 360p-480p anymore.

don't bother, they don't actually care
it just has become a meme to hate streaming, that's all

With the advent of Popcorn Time downloading has been made completely obsolete.

Overall, I think I'd say it's about 50% lore and plot, and 50% fun town times, but each of those are scattered, and can come in big long stretches of one or the other. So, you miiiiight get burnt out watching a long stretch of episodic episodes.

>later on like Tumblr propaganda
>he actually takes shitposters seriously

I think you'll be fine with it then. Even a lot of the non-plot episodes have bits of lore in them.

someone who never saw it doesn't know what is shitposting and what is not.
all i know is that the artstyle basically screams tumblr and it has a lot of crying and lesbians in it

>best quality
>reencodes of scene reencodes

It's generally a feel good show. The overall message of it is peace, and non-violence. So in that regard, it is certainly more up tumblrs alley than Sup Forums's vitriolic self.

I wonder, was there really any reason for Kiss to watermark shit they don't own?

Honestly, it would be better if it worked with the formula
>popularity = (total number of views/[number of episodes - {number of episodes * .1}])

As someone who likes the show I readily admit the show has issues. Probably the worst being all the unnecessary crying that cheapens real emotional moments and the inability to properly animate fight scenes.

But I really like the gen alien conquers concept. There's a really neat sci-fi universe underneath the crying and the lesbians.

tharsdays

>someone who never saw it doesn't know what is shitposting and what is not.

are you the kind of guy who really believes everything he reads on Sup Forums and actually describes show/games/etc using the names of websites? and shit like "x is just propaganda"?

>streaming got better. It's not all 360p-480p anymore.
> he thinks that
Now its now just 360p upscaled to 1080p

*gem alien conquerors

>streaming
If it's not through a filehost like Mega or Google Drive, wtf are you even doing?

These sites are always cancer

Sure those exist. But it really isn't hard to find true 1080p streams. At least for popular shows.

WHy not use 9anime/cartoon, they don't have any of those shitty click then close ad to watch video

No?
Why do you think i just now asked if the show is worth it despite the rumors i heard?

Since someone like me doesn't know what qualifies as shitposting in regards to a specific show i have to ask. Or watch the show, but the show has a shit ton of episodes, and i presume the scene i saw was from one of the latest episodes.

True 1080p video doesn't have a 900kbps vid 56kbps audio bit rate

>I'm too stupid to know how to download the streams, so I'll just pretend I'm above it
The post.

you're retarded

implying minions didnt do that
does that actually work? i've never managed to get any workaround for kisscartoon working. I finally just got a plugin to download the videos directly. I still have all of Peter Pan and the Pirates to watch.. it hasn't really held up.

How did you get that from his post?

>SU season 1 more popular than season 2 or 3 by a significant margin
lol

>the ads on KissCartoon are intrusive and make videos unwatchable
Do people really unironically believe this?

Season 1 is twice the size of later seasons.

>Disable adblock temporarily to watch stuff on KissCartoon
>Immediately got a difficult-to-close BSOD-esque virus ad.
>Closed the tab and never returned to the site again.

Look up any series on Youtube, episode 1 aleays has the most views no matter what. It's the same here.

so stop using it, there are better streaming sites