What are your ideas for dealing with the European refugee crisis...

What are your ideas for dealing with the European refugee crisis? And I mean reasonable approaches that can be implemented in the real world, not nonsense like durr gas them all or something like that.
How can the European nations come together and forge a plan that deals with the situation in a reasonable fashion? Or maybe just the nations by themselves.

What would you suggest if you were part of a panel with major politicans? What would you say and how would you back up your arguments and suggestions?

Would you try to make the refugees integrate and assimilate as best you can or would you try to get rid of them? And how? What's your thinking behind your positions? How would you sell your stance to politicians and the public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
youtube.com/watch?v=hTBHqiqgIss
dailymotion.com/video/x3dj507
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let the magic continue.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

just look how much enrichment europeans are getting.

just a humble taco, but given how fucked up muslims are, the only solution to this problem is to do what spaniards did long ago, kill any muslim you see and get them off your continent, it'll be tough because there are suicidal bombers.

Keep the actual refugees untill the war is over and after that keep the ones that are beneficial (the ones that have atleast a college degree).

Send back military age men with no family, before the war is over.

>the only solution to this problem is to do what spaniards did long ago, kill any muslim you see and get them off your continent

Not this shit again.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

This.

Stop letting them into the country. Remove the ones that are already there.

See how simple that was?

Gas them?

Its really easy.
Stop giving them free everything.

Just do what we are doing and let in only the women and children.

Women, especially ones living under islam don't tend to cause trouble and children could be taught to be secular.

Walls on all boarders with armed patrols anyone that trys to cross the boarders gets shoot

Once again we have much to learn from the Bantz King 'stralia. Give them a secluded island, throw limited amount of supplies once a month and let chimps be chimps.

i almost threw up watching this. about to post about it to my friends, this is disgusting. I don't care what people think anymore.

abolish the EU
you'd be amazed how quickly people would sort things out when they aren't busy virtue signaling to impress eachother with how tolerant they are

Time to get all machine gun funk on your picture there op.

Just close the borders. That's all it takes

Literally a full invasion force. Europeans are so passive and pathetic, to roll over and die like this... to the worst type of people...

>this is disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=hTBHqiqgIss

Just keep them away in Middle, if some of them try to come you just shoot them.
Ship back the ones already here back near their countries and submit the countries that refuses to take them back.

>Would you try to make the refugees integrate and assimilate as best you can or would you try to get rid of them?

Integration does not work on muslims, they don't want to, their objective is to conquer. They need to be deported back in their countries of origin or we will have a civil war and need to purge them by violence.

Strong borders at Europe, combined with neo-colonialism in their countries of origin.

These people are incapable of country building, so the white man must once again take up the burden, and do it for them.

Maybe we can avoid the needless cruelty this time, and attempt a genuinely enlightened paternalistic approach.

To be fair, it's illegal for them to even discuss this amongst themselves, let alone take any action.

>Europeans are so passive and pathetic
says the country invaded by Mexicans. Get off your high horse

>Make safe zones in Syria and neighbouring countries with boots on the ground military.
>Don't let a single one cross the Mediterannean. >Support Assad.
>Create training/education camps on how to collectively rebuild your country.
>Fuck off and don't ever intervene in the shithole sandbox of the Middle-Eadt again.

dailymotion.com/video/x3dj507

>keep the ones that are beneficial
Are you fucking crazy?!
That's exactly the problem. We mix the matters of refugees with immigration and we have done it in the past. It's a big source of the problem.
They come here because we have tons of laws that make deportation extremely difficult and even have the chance to stay here forever. That's what's driving this whole mess.
We need the complete opposite: a law that states that you can never gain permanent residence or even citizenship once you have ask for refugee status. Together with rigid deportation procedures and pragmatic laws it won't give them any false ideas.

We should deport all muslims anyway; they are a long term burden for every society.

Well first of all, you start with "I told you so". Because it boggles my mind that this is somehow a "crisis", people behaving like it came out of nowhere. But obviously this will wash like water off a duck's back.

But a real solution? How is that even a question? Anyone who asks this really means: "solution that doesn't make me racist or a right winger". And sorry honey, but it doesn't exist. Your way of bringing them in was racist and that's the only way you get rid of them.
(Why was taking them in racist? because you let anyone brown, who is not European in, without any due process, without checking who they are, without identifying them, you only based your judgment on what they look like.)

So again how you go about it? You start identyfing people now (something you should have done before, so you would have already known who and where they are). You start with people you do know are refugees, you check them, they do not provide any document that permits them to stay here, you round them up in some makeshift camp and you start slowly shipping them back where they came from.
And yes I can already hear you, I know! This is gonna be expensive as shit... but.... what did you expect?

Then there will be tons of people who are nowhere to be found, who spread across Europe. With those you just have to make Police across EU start ID-ing brown and black people... sorry, but if they can provide proof they are here legally, I see no harm in that. You had the misfortune of being born a shitskin and right now we have a illegal shitskins problem and I need to inconvenience you for 5 mins so you can provide a proof you are here legally.

In the process you will find people who have had nothing to do with the "Syrian crisis", but they had no permission to stay here in the first place so why should I care?

This is the only way of getting them out. If you are not willing to do that, you have no issues with them being here in the first place.

First off don't help their boats. Let them drown

Second if they do make it all males of fighting age should be deported to fight for the lands they fled from

Third westernize the women and children while the men fight their war

Fourth send the women and children back

Fifth watch as westernized women do what they do best. Destroy any culture they are exposed to

Sixth Islam is destroyed by attrition

This non-country citizen has the right idea.

It's not our job to order the matters of foreign countries. It's their responsibility.

Only syrians, if you don't have any sort of way to prove you are syrian you are fucked.
No free citizenship.
Deport anyone who comits a crime, even throwing trash in the streets, they are guests, nothing more.
Tighter border controls, if we have to build walls like Hungary and Bulgaria, we build them.
We prioritize children and women, and no, 30 something men aren't children.
No fucking free money for them, if they want money, they will work.
No fucking free houses, good old lodgings that can have hundreds of people, that's it.
If they decide burning the place they are staying is a good idea, they will sleep in tents far away from the cities.
The more crimes their kind commits, the more pressure from police and military, to make them know if they don't allow any of them to make crimes they won't have people armed with automatic guns watching them.
When the war ends everybody will go back to Syria, except if they have found a job and their boss is willing to help them get citizenship.

It only takes one person with an kalashnikov and a dozen taped magazines to deal with these. 24 magazines taped back to back making it only 12 to carry with a total of 720 bullets easy enough to get your hands on especially with the massive Russian surplus.

Get a van and armor it up, removing glass and replacing it with acrylic perspex sheets with mesh on each side of it. Replace tires with solid rubber or metal tire design, place quarter inch steal plating on the inside, place steal plating around the engine and over the wheel arches and place steal windshield and side windows with thinly cut visors.

*Van for $400
*Scrap metal for $200
*Perplex for $150
*Kalashnikov and ammo for under $2,000
*Wheels for $200

You could do this all under the disguise of fan art/hobby. Important thing though is to hit them while they're on the move or they're somewhere isolated. Once you're done just keep driving to Russia or Serbia or somewhere where the population really won't care and won't turn you in.

Make sure you keep a liberal democrat flag inside the van though incase you get caught.

>How can the European nations come together and forge a plan that deals with the situation in a reasonable fashion? Or maybe just the nations by themselves.
You already did quite a good deal with your former Balkan colonies. It only took a few weeks and a big part of the problem was solved. Additionally every country should be able to take steps to reinforce their own border so that they can't be blackmailed by Germoney.
I don't believe in a common EU solution (let's see what they can agree on in Bratislava). Frontex will not do shit as long as the bordering countries (Greece/Italy) aren't fully interested in a solution. And they aren't interested in a solution as long as they can ship their problems northwards.

>What would you suggest if you were part of a panel with major politicans?
If you haven't the possibility to close your border then you don't have any leeway in this crisis. Other countries will only work together with you if you can make the fugies their own problem. Everyone was quick to control their borders when Austria announced a limit.
Furthermore we need to change the whole process. You can apply for asylum in an embassy. You cannot enter the country before you asylum process is finished. Make these changes known in their countries of origin by buying advertising space there like Australia did it.
If we keep it as it is now, we only encourage people to go on a dangerous, often deadly, journey.
According to the Geneva Convention on Refugees people get their status in bordering countries. So there is no obligation to take any of them at all. Also tell the people that they are uncivilised, uneducated hordes of sandniggers.

>Would you try to make the refugees integrate and assimilate as best you can or would you try to get rid of them?
With people from the islamic civilization: also try to get rid of. As best as we can. Ukrainian refugees can be integrated for the time being.

Threaten to kick Turkey out of NATO and supply weapons to the PKK if they don't combat human trafficking.

Establish a safe zone in Libya and return any refugees caught in the Mediterranean there.

No refugees come directly from Syria.
They call go through Turkey.

Mass immigration exists because of a gigantic wealth disparity between the rich and poor countries. It seems to me the poor countries need to get a little wealthier so that would-be immigrants wont feel the need to migrate. I would suggest paying people not to migrate or some kind of world wide basic income scheme paid for by the rich countries.

Look at how smug they are. Fucking worthless parasites.

All you have to do is just to follow The Worm

Should be something like this:

Are you going to be a productive member of the society? Are you going to integrate into our country while maintaining but not spreading what defines your culture and traditions?

>If yes
Welcome aboard.
>If no
Then GTFO

Not a single country in the world is OBLIGED to take refugees. Just because said country is capable of doing so doesn't mean that it MUST shelter what could and will harm this country on the long run both economically and culturally.

Use them as human shields for occupying the middle east, mongol style.

Fuck, you're one dumb Nederkankerneger.

>Mass immigration exists because of a gigantic wealth disparity between the rich and poor countries.
Mass immigration exists partly because of overpopulation. The top sources of the migrants into Europe are Subsaharan Africa, Iraq and Afghanistan. Look at the map.

>What are your ideas for dealing with the European refugee crisis

1. Stop the boats.
2. Turn the boats back.
3. Organize mass deportation programs.
4. Build walls.

Gibsmedat, the post

Hungarian solution on land, Australian solution on the seas.

Why do people even think about the idea that they have to assimilate and be productive members of society? Theyre refugees, they can only be here temporarily. When the dust has settled in their homecountry they have to go back. No excuses.

^ user is right.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Explain to them that they're not refugees. A refugee must be fleeing religious or racial persecution, and they are muslims, and not being persecuted but rather doing the persecution.

This is legit scary as fuck.

If that happened here in America I'd be standing on my front lawn with my AR-15 slung on my back and my 120 lbs German Shepard on leash.

>Hungarian solution on land, Australian solution on the seas.
Nicely put. And the Polish solution ( for those who have already crossed the borders or were given taxi service by European navies.

A population transfer can be done humanely.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

The problem will eventually work itself out when the global economy claspes and it'll be something straight out of Children of Men. Immigrants being rounded up and killed/expelled out of country.

>What are your ideas for dealing with the European refugee crisis? And I mean reasonable approaches that can be implemented in the real world, not nonsense like durr gas them all or something like that.

No gibs. They get food, shelter, clothes. The absolute mandatory.
Do not ever hand them even a single cent of cash.

Lets see how many of them decide to stay when they have no access to alcohol, tobacco, other drugs or entertainment. When they are actually in a situation someone running for their lives would experience.

Oh, also:

If you come as refugee you can never apply for a permanent resident permit or citizenship.

You have to fuck off and come back through the official channels.

The world is not overpopulated, its just that its resources are poorly managed. This forces people to migrate.

>Moral Hazard, the post

It's simply too many at once, regardless of their intentions. They are from incompatible cultures. The more incompatible, the fewer should be let in at once, so they can be properly assimilated over generations.

I now think that only a few hundred should be allowed in per year, and they should be vetted up the the wazoo to make sure they're genuine and of good character etc.

Compare the natural resources you have in Germany with the natural resources from the Middle East or Africa.

We would be fucking shitting gold if we had access to that. Their problem isn't that they have no natural wealth, their problem is that they are too stupid or lazy to utilize it.

Stop them at the borders and make it very clear that they will be shot if they attempt to cross.

Deport deport deport deport

>ts resources are poorly managed.
> This forces people to migrate.
You mean
>people who are borderline retarded are sent rice by the west and breed and then proceed to move to the west

Nigeria, somalia, etc. are overpopulated relative to the IQ of their citizens.

It's probably scarce resources that helped shape your culture and gave you that work ethic etc

That was pretty much what he said, wasn't it?
Their problem isn't that they do not have the resources to support themselves, their problem is that they as a society are incapable of utilizing them.

If some Western civilization would take over that place the problems could be solved easily. Already did it once.

Eh... I always thought that argument was way too simple. Living in a harsher environment definitely results in a stronger evolutionary drift towards efficiency, but even in a place where you don't have to deal with scarcity you would, by evolutionary chance, end up with some guys trying to improve shit every now and then.
Evolutionary pressure doesn't just come exclusively from "adapt or die", it comes from being better adapted to your environment and thus being able to have more kids.

So I would accept that Europe went through this development faster, but I don't think it is a valid excuse for Africa's fuck up because it's not even just that they are behind in development, it's that they had literally zero development at all until it was forced onto them.

No welfare and no jobs for them. Problem solved. They will move or die of hunger. It's that easy. Don't invite them in and don't give them free shit.

We will pick them all and send them to your cuck countries so they can both improve your genes by intermixing. Mozzarella snowniggers aren't better than subsaharian africans.