Anti-MGTOW thread

>pol is currently getting raided by MGTOW losers.

Time for an anti-MGTOW thread!

They just need to man up. If you're a real man you can handle signing a contract which gives a woman financial power over you without her thinking you're any less alpha.

It's not even about 'manning up' it''s about being masculine enough to make decisions and standing by those decisions. It's being masculine enough to realize that women conform to YOU. They adopt YOUR beliefs, not the other way around.
If you wife is a feminist then your failing due to weakness.

Exactly, if you're masculine enough then her being given a financial incentive to end the marriage and ruin your life doesn't mean shit and won't change the dynamic of your relationship atall.

Just gotta be masculine.

Bingo.

MGTOW is weak pathetic INTJ men adopting a victim culture, similar to the Jewishness of Ayan Rand's 'productive men dropping out of society'
MGTOW is an ideology who's win condition is a defeat and collapse.

How dare you imply that YOU are the one who defines masculinity.
I am so triggered right now I'm shaking, ugh!

Yup an anonymous tran-man on a jigsaw message plank is defining masculinity. It isn't innate or anything it's subjective.
I can't believe racist and sexists believe masculinity is real.

A lot of white nerds won't breed. Eventually the smart people running the west will be approximately 25% Chinese, 25% Indian, 25% Jewish and 25% white. They will get sick of paying you meatheads professional wages for year 10 skills and flood the west with shitskins and fuck your shit up.

Face it you're terrified of this outcome. Should've been nicer to us at school meatheads. Lol.

Reproduction with a redpilled woman to make strong, intelligent redpilled kids is the way to fight back.

> MGTOW think they look or act like that

errytime.

fuck off mgtow cuck

No

old but gold

>mfw some le alt right guy who sent me a friend request continually adds me to """"secret"""" MGTOW & Men's Rights groups

I'm about to delete this faggot, he added me to another yesterday

They take what should be satire and memes to be serious talking points

You're literally the equivalent of the useful idiots following blm. You see faggot celebrities get cucked and see a few headlines of cucks getting fucked and then you assume that all marriages undeniably end up the same and that all women are the same.

You're a pathetic victimhood faggot.

Literally cut your balls off then cut your throat.

Useful idiot.

What was he thinking dressing up like that?

those characters are definitely not mgtow role models, those are actual alpha males

>"im not getting laid anyway, might as well draw attention"

Is the lower half a kilt or a cheerleader skirt?

Thats no kilt....

What I hate about MGTOW is that its not about empowerment over women, it's about being afraid of and running away from women.

I mean lets say you decide never to get married, why on earth would you not choose to fuck as many women as possible no-strings-attached? Because the truth is that MGTOW is like a prisoner claiming he's a vegan and doesn't want good food, it's a 21st century version of sour grapes.

Every time I confront a MGTOW with "yeah but why not fuck women for free" they say, "enjoy getting accused of rape". Like that really does not happen nearly as often as they claim and it's easily avoided by dodging crazy chicks.

Personally I might get married at 30, I might not, but you'd have to take me for an idiot to try and get me to stop having pussy for the next 5 years.

Why can't they just admit their philosophy is just them trying to save face for their poor social skills.

Is there anything to MGTOW beyond swearing off marriage? That's nearly half of men these days. But most men "going their own way" probably haven't heard the term.

>"enjoy getting accused of rape"

Only insane leftist women do this anyway.
You can tell them apart from a mile away.

>I don't think getting married is worth the hassle, enjoy an aging hag using your money and getting accused of rape.
>NO YOU DON'T, I CAN READ MINDS AND I KNOW YOU'RE JUST SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED. BETA MALE LEL LOSER LOSER LOOOSER YOU DON'T GET PUSSY LIKE ME AYY LMAO

Every thread about marriage ever.