Is this a white person?

Is this a white person?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/may/31/kit-harington-film-industry-guilty-sexism-towards-men-game-of-thrones
youtu.be/FxzM_Y0cYJA?t=1085
ethnicelebs.com/kit-harington
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Harrington.
I'd assume so. I mean isn't he from England?

He's as white as snow.

It's not even a person.

Of course not.

he's white.
he's semi-based for daring to go against (((Hollywood)))
unfortunately he's a cuck politically, but that's to be expected from most actors.

manlet lmao

yes hes white. But his ancestors are from all over europe so hes not a specific white-race.

>he's semi-based for daring to go against (((Hollywood)))
care to explain?

I hope so because i look very much like him but with green eyes.

liar, you can't be that handsome and browse Sup Forums

You know he is a descendant of the John Harrington who invented the toilet.

> theguardian.com/film/2016/may/31/kit-harington-film-industry-guilty-sexism-towards-men-game-of-thrones

I hear this is the kind of thing that can get you blacklisted.

Sure I can.
And i probably look even better than him because im 187cm and not a tiny fuck like him.

He isn't from Earth.

noice, well done jon targaryen
post handsome devil face or be forever branded a liar

He was near tears when brexit happened. I'm sure he earned some good goy points back.

Since he's in HBO GOT, the likelihood is very slim. Seriously, have you seen the lot of ubermenschen they hired for that series.

I can say the same. Burgers in Walmart yell and declare me as Jon Snow and engage me in relevant conversation so enthusiastically sometimes I do not know if they realize that I am not Kit Harrington.

Brand me a liar. Never ever am I gonna post a pic of me on the internet let alone Sup Forums.
Take my word for it.

Kek, I had japanese tourists take pics with me infront of the cologne cathedral a few days back.
"Domo arrigato mr snow"
"no problem"

looks like a bleached the weeknd

Europe is made of 3 groups of people:
Celts( from Portugal to Germany), Nordics (from Norway to Germany) and Slavs (from Russia to Germany).
If you haven't seen it, then here you go: Germany is on the edge of all 3 European tribes and is the most mixed.
South Germans do nothing like Nothern Germans, don't you think?

you think Hollywood is (primarily) about political leaning? it's about petty controlling executives and maintaining a clique.

only a mutt, or some subhuman would say no. they are so jealous that someone with dark features can be considered white while they are not

No idea what your point is tho.

Red - Black hair
Yellow - brown hair
Blue - blond hair

The point isthat beady anglo eyes have fixated on us Alpines again. We either destroy them, or they destroy us.

post that feminine bubble boipucci vassal

That "white people" is a mix of Celts, Nordics and Slavs.
Sup Forums will tell you that it is only Nordics, but is is kinda bs.

Are you the guy from the Johnny Depp thread? How'r you doing?

Alpines = Celts = mostly black hair.

I dont really think you're right about that if im being honest with you

Prove me wrong then?

I'm sure you would know Kike.

>Turkroach
Looks like somebody forgot to buy the Raid

>you think Hollywood is (primarily) about political leaning?

Considering 96% of Hollywood maintains the same ideology even if it's virtual signaling I'd say yes it's a large part of it.

Friendships/cliques form but you're not getting in believing anything outside the accepted lines..at least publicly.

You could've gone to pick up one, if you could walk that is.

its a lesser spotted Anglo manlet

I cant. I just dont think you're right

Yes

it's a major part, yes. but these (((people))) are also petty and vengeful, and hurting the narrative/the profits is seen as unforgivable.

Kek, i had a similar experience at the wailing wall in Jerusalem a few weeks back. I was mobbed by hundreds of orthodox jews asking for selfies and saying....
''Shalom Mr Soros, keep sticking it to the filthy goy"

>Brown eyes
Get the gas.

He never went against Hollywood. He's probably never even been there. Britain's movie mecca is Shepperton.

I will give you some proof then:
Roman Empire - all black hair - they called blond people a barbarians and fought with them.
Celts live where Roman empire was, check red color on the map I posted.
Slavs live from Russia to the Germany (Polabian Slavs) and are born with blond hair that darkens to the brown hair.
Nordic people live in the Northen Germany and north in Scandinavia.
Blond people are grand grand children of Vikings so you have them in Britan as well, since they were hired to fight with Scotts.

So if you're correct I have viking ancestors because my hair is very light blonde?

Yes.

I've met him in person. He's a nasty guy compared to his character.

I have another question. What would be making my hair thick? Like kinda curly and wooly. Is that a celtic thing?

What did he do?

You can just tell he's a piece of shit.

Yeah. He has the same facial expression as my full of himself cunt manager

Looks Greek before they were mixed with Turks.

>Slavs live from Russia to the Germany (Polabian Slavs) and are born with blond hair that darkens to the brown hair.
kek this is actually true for me and all my slav friends

Most people with blond curly hair I met were Welsh so I guess so. Celtic + Viking.
You have to remember that generation is 20 years and since invasion of Vikings there were about 100 generations, so there are many many other genes in a mix.
youtu.be/FxzM_Y0cYJA?t=1085

when does the new season start? im lacking on "vagina power"

um, let's see...
he looks jewish desu

But then why are there nordics with brown hair?

He's actually English as fuck, a pure Anglo:
ethnicelebs.com/kit-harington
A pure Anglo genetic make-up:
>Ethnicity: English, with some Scottish, Northern Irish, Welsh, and Dutch, as well as distant Spanish, German, and French, and remote (from the 1400s and 1500s) Italian, Polish, Lithuanian, Austrian, and Danish

His teeth are OK, his skull looks kind of normal, what you can't say about most of British folk.

nope, hes anglo-mediterranian crumpet nigger

White people only have either purple hair or pink/magenta hair

pic pls.

Sounds fun!

Mexican

he has much better hair aesthetics than the average balding at 25 nu-male cuck white boy so no

Check the first map I posted before.
Right now they are mix of :
1. mostly nordic
2. ~30% slavic
3. ~20% celtic.
Pure blond people with lightly curved thin hair are mostly viking blood.
Slav hair are brown, thicker and straight.
You need ton of style gel to not look like IVAN.
(by you I mean me ; __ ; )

His uncle is Sir Nicholas John Harington, is the 14th Baronet Harington. He's English as fuck.

i was born with platinum blonde hair and got darker as i became a teenager now i have light brown thick hair, i am a slav?

>im 187
OH IM LAFFIN
Love it when mablets think they are tall

No most white males are over 6 feet because their ancestors drank milk

That darkening process happens among a shitload of Belgians, too, though. Not exactly Slavic.

Yes, Persians are white.

I would guess that partly yes.
We lived next to each other for at least 2 000 years, and your people loved to hop on a boat, cross the sea, grab some good looking girls and bring them home.
There is this joke:
Why are all women in Sweden good looking?
-Vikings didn't kidnap ugly one!

It seems to happen quickly to a lot of kids born with light hair, but mine started darkening at around 9. Although its starting to go blonde again for some reason.

Is she white?

and what about red hair?
celts have predominant r1b but they don't really have black hair

explains why i am so good looking

But you are mostly Celtic.
Blond hair is a weak gene but you can imagine that women giving birth to blond babies would have easier life when father was blond.
What happens after years does not matter.

He looks very English honestly. I dont really see what features he would have that would make him non-white.

Brown eyes and dark hair are relatively common here even with non-swarthy whites

He looks like he's from Spain
He must have spanish roots

are you kidding, he's white as fuck. probably will burn under sun

Red hair is probably from Neanderthal, but if you live on an island and one person is born with a new color you can imagine that it will be a popular kid with loads of babies.
We constantly mutate and one day we can have green haired people, who knows.

>He looks very English honestly
>curly hair, non inbred face, dark hair, beard and eyes
He is obviously mediterranean, too bad he is like 1.50m tall

Wow did your "gf"cheat on you with a Manlet

happens to me too all the time with the japanese ladies
I look like ryan gossling btw

Yes you are, vlad

>implying it's to hide cuckoldery

It's because blond hair is cuter/weaker/less threatening.
It's meant to instill feelings of "awwww" when looking at a child, so it seems less of a threat and is less liable to get its ass killed by another male.

It's no coincidence that the process of darkening happens to males more often than women, and often with the first signs of puberty.

>too bad he is like 1.50m tall

Also Mediterranean.

He's one of those black adder bloodline. So there were black hair white people.

Your women had much freedom to choose man, they were not raided and raped by ugly fuckers, if they were they knew how to fight and if new girl came she was smoking hot.
Guys born with ugly face had little chance to bring up kids in their own place, but they sure raped a lot of overseas.
That is how you got goog looking people.

So basically im a faggot because my hair is very light?

well he looks spanish to me

>It's because blond hair is cuter/weaker/less threatening.

Depends on who you ask. In Roman Empire it was seen as barbaric and baby would end up dead.
Blond hair and beer was off putting to them

I'm 1.88m tall, from the south, and anybody under 1.70m here is automatically a manlet.
Sicilians and deep south italians are short, people from my area are pretty tall

You're stupid and should be ashamed

Tbh he looks spanish. I have this phenotype, black hair, brown eyes, but my skin is pale and my hair is straight.

>"white"
with all that makeup they might aswell be niggers doing white face for all we know

Not necessarily, no.

Chris Hemsworth is not a pussy by a longshot, for instance. But he'd look meaner if his hair was darker.

It's no coincidence that in graphical art, powerful dangerous heroes and villains are often depicted with black hair and blue eyes.