Whoever wins, we lose

How are SJWs reacting to this issue?

How do they feel about a "moderate" leftist (i.e. Spencer) shitting on them for being too extreme/alienating?

how much longer till this shit goes away

I'd give it at least three years, at most fifteen.

Depends on how Trump does as President.

If he does well, expect the far-left to lose credibility.

If does poorly - get ready, because they're going to get EVEN crazier.

If they had any self awareness whatsoever, they'd say the pot was calling the kettle black.

Then again, if they had self awareness, they wouldn't be SJWs in the first place

>pander to this demographic for years
>suddenly mock them and their lingo when your readership is down.

Is Marvel Comics a bunch of dicks?

This is honestly hilarious. Also, they're reacting about as well as you'd think.

everyone got mad at him so

>WE WERE RIGHT
>No, you're just on the other far end of the Wrong spectrum

they, like most of people who waved this flag, are only in it for the good boy points and resent it all internally.

like how when you get an ultraliberal mad enough he turns into the most xenophobic, homophobic, misogynist, jackbooted asshole imaginable. The more fervently they rally against something, the more they are actually projecting what's inside.

it's like what they say about closeted people except it's not wishful thinking.

Wow, the far right must really love Mexicans and Muslims.

it's wild people take comics so personally

>SJW being triggered, as usual
>Sup Forumstards not even getting it's satyre
The reactions to this comics are a lot funnier than the comics itself

mexicans and muslims also hate foreigners and nutty progressives in general, you know.

like the song says, bigotry has never been exclusively white.

Funny how they can sling shit but can't stand dealing with it.

This will end with them demanding white men save them again.

Far leftist, SJWs are just extremist nut jobs. Same as the alt righters

Depends on the writer and how aware the editors are

A brief summary of how the following groups seem to have reacted to this for the most part:
Tumblr: TRIGGERED
Sup Forums: REEEEEEEE
Sup Forums: Kek
Sup Forums: >Sup Forums just enjoyed the pretty pictures as they can't read

>Sup Forums: >Sup Forums just enjoyed the pretty pictures as they can't read

No truer statement has ever been posted.

>Sup Forums
>ever not triggered but trying to play it off as mature by pointing fingers at as many other groups as possible

>Tumblr is pissed because MUH SAFE SPACE.

>Sup Forums is pissed because THEY SUPPORT THE SAFE SPACE!

Based Spencer strikes again.

Sup Forums actually understood the context and has been used to modern Marvel for so long it stopped phasing them months ago

They tried to get sales, were unsuccessful, and are trying a different tactic instead. Seems to make sense.

I thought he wanted to sell books?
Also the right is more pissed because of the Ann Coulter expy.

No, the true nature of existence is that everyone else is competition for your own survival. Pretending to be aligned with others is simply an attempt at avoiding death and others taking your goods.

Yep. That was definitely a response to the point that he was making. You really understood that post. Good job.

I hate niggers spics jews and anyone non-white

i see plenty of these supposed alt-right people expressing support when other "races" get a strong staunchy traditionalist and harsh leader like Duterte.

>Duterte
They love anyone that sucks Trumps dick. Just look how much they hate Indians but love Modi.

that's a very simplistic and fickle conclusion.

alt-right groups are not just white, and not just american from what i've seen. They're generally connected to right wing, nationalistic groups throughout the world.

Nice false narrative.

There was a storytime and everything

>genuinely hurt by the hydra Cap fiasco
>genuinely hurt by a bad plot twist
Are this people for real?

>why would people that hate foreigners and want people to stay where they "belong" like people from other countries that hate foreigners and think people should stay where they "belong"
It is a true conundrum.

Wait a second. Hydra Cap Fiasco? What the fuck are these cunts talking about? Hydra Cap is amazing!

yeah but what does that have to do with -just- Trump?

you are still acting like this is something that only matters because some potentially white people are into it.

liberalism is just vehicle to look and/or feel better about yourself

people do things for there own benefit, and in this capitalist system, the editors at marvel still have the freedom to stop shoveling out their uninteresting propaganda for something hopefully better

The reveal got bad press and they speed up the run to the cosmic cube part. They also did the issue at CA:CW to try and damage the movie out of spite.

people holding like views can still hate each other

due to those inherent views themselves ironically even

I meant that's why people on Sup Forums like Duterte and Modi. If either of them said one thing bad about Trump it would be all "wtf, I hate duterte now."

kekism is a religion of peace!

but Duterte DID talk shit on Trump

hell he's still dead set on getting cozy with Chy-na

Where?

early december, fucked if i can find the article. Duterte has consistently told the US to fuck off, not just Obama.

China DID gift a lot of weapons to the Philipines. They're not subtle about keeping that on the down low.

did he? the only thing views i "know" Duterte holds toward Trump is that he respects trumps loose lips

Nope, we hate them too, and comic writers are a bunch of cucks

The reveal was in second issue, which wasn't even delayed. It wasn't possible for them to have reacted that fast.

Quit spreading this meme.

As long as they come here legally.

I think that was sarcasm, user

SJWs don't really read comics so we'll never have a decent sample size

is this a fruedian admission from a leftist about non straight white christian males?

>early december
You mean when Trump called him to congratulate him on his drug policy? Yeah, he really gave it to him by thanking Trump for encouraging him.

Welcome to 2017 the year where restaurants can't shitpost online without being labeled a white supremacist.

Yes and they have the first six issues ready dipshit. They cut some out. Twists don't come out to about the 6th issue. Way to keep you buying.

We see no sarcasm... call us back when you want to make comics great again, we've got meme magic to spare and I hope some of you have a battle plan to destroy those cucks at marvel

that image couldn't more perfectly encapsulate this generations breed of little white liberals

>why they did this? RACISM!? click to read my over-reaching accusations

instead of

>a piece about one companies accidental potential ignorance. read more here

the internet was a mistake

Neither side actually buys comics, they just complain about shit.

>I guess this really is happening
why is this line so relatable

Unless the covers show a woman being hurt and ONLY a woman being hurt.

When Marvel comics fold

>Anti-Semetic

Jews really can't help but make everything about themselves, huh?

The Jews fear the Frog.

Me to senpai

>genuinely hurt
I wish we could ship these faggots off to fight Islamic State.

haha, oh my god, so for years marvel does nothing but pander to these retards and then literally one writer writes one issue making fun of them and they shit themselves

oh man

>Genuinely hurt by Hydra Cap

Yeah, none of those people who were "hurt" by that read comics. All of us who do knew it was going to be some mind fuck/reality warping shit

Sup Forums clicked that it was satire faster than Sup Forums did. A Sup Forumstard started a thread like this here the other day and it turned into a shit storm

>shit storm
The first replies picked up on it too. It turned into a shitstorm because muh pol.

You could honestly flip it and put Sup Forums in the exact same shoes given how "well" the board handled Fem Thor.

Marvel panders to both demographics yet both Sup Forums and tumblr want to play the victim when they find the issues that don't pander directly to them.

they pander to both demographics terribly

>New Left is coming
>A good blend of revolutionary sensibilities and ability to moderate the move towards greater workers' rights
>Race and gender issues are recognized as expressions of class issues
>The assertion of the rights of the worker through control of their businesses as syndicates begins with Marvel

WE SYNDICALISM NOW, BOYS

Could be worse. They could be women.

Damn I hope so.

Which horseman of Apocalypse are you user? I liked Abyss, from og AoA.

Wait wait wait hold the fuck up.

>nigga

Something isn't right here. Did something change on tumblr in the last month?

pepe didn't do anything to deserve any of this

God, I hope so. The modern American Left seems to have totally forgotten about class.

I've heard women say "suck my dick" more times than men at this point. Not everything has to be sexist.

I've only storytimed this, but isn't it even worse than usual? By putting an ilegal immigrant as the hero while fighting these parodies, its like they're trying to re-establish where on the scale "centrism" is.

Maybe its because i'm from the south, but most "moderate leftists" still think that illegal immigration is a problem, even if a wall/mass deportation isn't an answer

We just need more influential liberals that aren't complete fucking pussies honestly.

None of them read comics, so they have no idea that Spencer is left as fuck. They saw he did the hydra Steve story and they see this and they actually decided he must be some kind of alt right neo nazi

So what's her story? Bitten by a radioactive Anita Sarkeesian?

You guys are just making it all the more popular by complaining about asinine comic book shit that's been going on for decades. Comics in the mainstream always address what's going on in culture.

You're all just a bunch of whiny little babies trying to point out how another person whines about shit. That's basically the human condition: we complain.

So get used to it or just go ahead and stop reading comic books altogether.