Underwear mooning scenes in comics and cartoons

You ever notice how nowadays, cartoons tend to shy away from showing bare butts in cartoons, except for TV-14 and upward cartoons? It used to be that "mooning" scenes had the characters pull down their pants and underwear, but nowadays, the butt isn't shown at all or the character still has their underwear on. Case in point, the Regular Show episode "Ugly Moons".

I personally prefer "mooning" scenes with the underwear still on because, well, underwear is hilarious XD

What are your thoughts, any other memorable scenes like this from cartoons and comics?

From the "Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" ep "Dumb Luck".

"Jimmy Two-Shoes", episode "The Product Tester"

Didn't Fry bare-butt moon Mom in one episode?

Whoops, forgot pic ^^;

Yeah, but I'm looking for underwear-clad "mooning", not bare-butt "mooning".

Was just commenting on the stuff you posted, since you did ask us about what our thoughts were regarding mooning in cartoons.

Ah, I see

Even Bart Simpson doesn't feel like pulling down his underwear to moon people all the time. Case in point, the Season 4 DVD Menu.

Here's a page from the furry webcomic Coz/Effect, in which a squirrel named Blitz distracts the villain J-Zel by waving his butt at him (complete with fart joke).

The author, Chris Moujaes, even made it into a wallpaper, too!

OK, I know this "Johnny Wander" comic isn't technically mooning, but I still found it hilarious.

Oh, and let's not forget about the classics. This is from a relatively recent short, "The KarateGuard", but it still counts :)

How did a thread that unironically used "XD" get started from beyond the OP?

haha

You tell me. Now, here's a little something from the much-maligned "Breadwinners".

HEY! DEXTER'S RUNNING AROUND IN HIS UNDERPANTS!
UNDERPANTS!!
UNDERPANTS!!!
UNDERPANTS!!!!

Anyone else read Zits?

Or the French comic Titeuf? (He's doing a striptease to get out of his vaccination by the school nurse)

Does anyone have this book?

Hey, anyone remember this episode of Ed, Edd, n Eddy?

While not strictly a 'mooning' scene, this brief moment from Ugly Americans has a somewhat related story to it: according to the audio commentary, the censors had an issue with this when they first saw it.
Not because it depicts someone urinating into a bloody, decapitated neckhole...but because there was an ass on didplay.
So, the animators just added some tiny panties and apparently that was enough to satisfy the censors.

Samefagging

This feels like a fetish thread.

Fetish? Oh, no, no, no. To some, maybe, but to me, it's hilarious.

Fox has been bizarrely inconsistent over the years with censorship and how much nudity their shows can or can't have.

They chose underwear so they could have the guy's face on it.

Because of patethic fetishists like you.

Yes, I can see that :)

What the fuck? None of these scenes even have hot guys in them.