Describe your ideal world

Describe your ideal world, would you turn yourself into some god-emperor and watch over your minions?

Now *that* is a rare flag, my man.

I'm a utilitarian, I believe happiness and pleasure and those kinds of feelings to be absolutely and undeniably Good in a very real and moral sense. I believe that pain, misery and suffering to be bad in the absolute sense as well.
I believe that causing pain to create greater pleasure overall is a good thing to do. So I don't hold a categorical approach to morality, I believe it is the results that matter.

My idea for an ideal world is one ruled by extraordinarily intelligent synthetic intelligences with these goals in mind.
A good starting point would be to think of a benevolent world from "The Matrix".
While we human beings would be physically reduced to brains in jars in order to save space we would negotiate enormous cyberspaces generated and shared with and by the synthetic intelligences.
In the meantime these synthetic intelligences would work tirelessly to invent new methods of increasing happiness - travelling across the stars and perhaps through wormholes into other universes in a bid to fill all of reality with joy and happiness and reduce all the pain there is.

Sharia.

I want a world with magic and dragons in my next life.

A global fascist space-faring Reich led by the God-Emperor of mankind where weakness, faggotry and cowardice are shamed and despised and strength and heroism are celebrated. Where men are warriors and push each other to their best. Where honor is above all. Thats all I want.

Sci fi world
without niggers or shitskins
only a large variety of white people

Im in. And orcs and lewed sexy elfs and nymps.

Nice flag m8, fukken saved.

Now my ideal world would be a world without republics, each country being ruled by a absolute monarch, with at most a constitution to protect the individual rights of the people.

No international organs or any of that bullshit, if a country cannot defend itself against another it deserves to be conquered.

In that topic in my ideal world the Empire of Brazil would've established it's natural borders (the ParanĂ¡ river).

So yeah that's basically it, my ideal world would've been the 19th century + modern technology

Just me, a dog and the rest of nature. Also a spaceship.

Paradise.

The world as it was aprox 11-10 thousand years ago.
Civilization never started, I hunt dear by charging and tackeling it.
Tribes of 80-120 people.
Strictly following the laws of nature.
Progress of any kind is ok as long as it doesnt work against the laws of nature.

hitler 2.0, bigger, badder, smarter

it doesn't have to be much desu
in my ideal world i get dictatorial powers over turkey for life, i would turn this failing state into an empire t b h

The world is already ideal. I wouldn't change anything. Even though I am really hoping for a Trump victory, I would not jump ahead to a reality where he had won. To be right here and now, in the midst of the drama and suspense, is all I want.

>these synthetic intelligences would work tirelessly to invent new methods of increasing happiness
We already know how to do this: Just flood the brain with dopamine and other happiness chemicals. Is that truly your ideal world? Immortal brains in vats having endless orgasms?

Real talk?

A world where it's perpetually the year 1999 would be the best

this is the best answer so far.

What about japs? Can they come too?

>describe your ideal world
2 dimensional

I think there's more to happiness than dopamine and endorphines but those would be included. Like I said, we'd explore worlds created by vastly superior intellgences.
Why? Would you rather we acted inefficiently and tried to do it ourselves? The fact is we already have television and video games, we already have calculators and as a group we are not the best at sublimating all the information we have and making the best of it. A machine would be preferable.
Finally, I don't see any valuable distinction between having the experience of a "real world" compared to a synthetic world.

As for the endless orgasms... Why don't you go and jerk off and respond to me again during the afterglow?

>Describe your ideal world
White.

Haha NYMPHO NYMPHS LOL

No. Stop following white people around you fucking nips.

Fortress Europe made up of hereditary monarchist countries with strong rulers who convene in a council to make decisions regarding the continent when needed. All countries would have strong faith in christianity and a belief in christian unity among europeans to avoid war between the european states and enforce moral standards against degeneracy.

>Classical architecture and art revival- all the degenerate modern shit knocked down and replaced with based architecture/art.

>All nations send a few soldiers to be a part of the border army who constantly patrol the big walls and Mediterranean sea protecting the continent from invaders.

>All leftists of voting age offered free trips to Africa.

>Tourism from non-european countries allowed but only those of European blood are permitted to live in Europe. Non-european tourists who cause crime are immediately removed or killed depending on the severity.

>No breeding or any 'romantic' contact allowed with non-european visitors under severe penalty to prevent sex tourism.

>Collaboration to create a space faring european empire and start colonising the galaxy.

>Eventually end up with glorious space empires made up of many different kinds of european cultures.

left out a lot of shit i cbf writing but this is the gist of it

I already live in a world where I can build my ideal, i dont really need to gas the kikes race war to be happy, we need the shitskins to do the stuff we don't want. I got no problem with jews, ya they are fucking annoying trying to eek out another .5% profit margin on everything but the products that get produced from capitalism is amazing. Just look at the advances in computers, cars and all the other fun materialistic goodies. Nothing greater than having goods delivered to your doorstep via amazon prime.

I just need a tad more money to do what I really desire with it. Gotta man up, step up to the plate and grind and show your white superiority to the failures. Work smart, play the jew game.

I live in a environment very similar to that of my ancestors, alpine climate with tons of precipitation. I would prefer to get out the city into nestled into the mountains for some peace and quiet. Build a nice house that is basically a fortress. Acquire guns, german cars, ski, hunt, and raise a nice family, maybe build a harem if money allows it.

>become emperor
>host gladiator fights and epic tournaments
>fuck countless beautiful women and leave my seed in all of them so my bloodline lives on forever
>Kill my enemies

>gee, the jews aren't THAAT bad guys
>we should embrace them, look at all the good they've done for us
Sure, Goldberg

A world where I am a reality-warper and can declare my love for the girl I like and make her a princess and build her a kingdom and make everybody worship her as the goddess I see her as.
The kind of dragons who can shapeshift into a humanoid form?

This, absolutely this, I want this future

A world where i'm not depressed.

This, I haven't had this much fun on the internet in years.

Feels great senpai.

All commies dead.

Its not even jews any more. Quit lying to yourself. Everyone loves money and will do anything to live a relaxing life with the finer things, quit act like a hypocrite.

Capitalism is a great system with internal self regulating systems but its starting to show its flaws now that we've let it run it for awhile without too much shit as far as world conflicts to throw a wrench into it.

The problem begins to arise when people view money like making a game. Its just straight up greedy people that are basically sociopaths needing to line their pockets when the already have multiple billions already. They start dumping toxic waste into X river because it saves them X amount on X amounts of this product. There is no self regulating morality system built into capitalism and this is what is going to cause the most problems moving forward.

The "jews" aka greedy fucks that arent even jewish anymore are literally cutting entire forests down, polluting rivers so they can trick the system a bit longer so their corporations stock continues to go up just a little bit longer, and then when it finally hits the point where it cant go any longer and they dump the stock, leave the company and sail off into the sunset on a yacht.

GAS THE 1% before they sink humanity for self interests.

Direct democracy , so people can finally take responsability for their Shitty lives

everybody would be born at the same time simultaneously living all of our lives along side each other and then we would all die at exactly the same time

together

That ones cool too

We would need a bigger world however

Little to no crime.(most black men are gone) Islam is gone and so are all the white women. Basically just me and black women that's what I what

My ideal world would probably be far in the furure in another galaxy, on a planet 10x as large and beautiful than our current one, Id be the Queen of our type 3 civilization and rule with an iron fist. No shitskins ofc.

she's mixed tho

breddy good

I would be dictator of a medium sized country with a good relationship with all the super powers. I would own a mountain top mansion and I would paint different colours so you could distinguish each sector. I would put trans but cases, cucks, feminists and all prisoners in camps where I would make money from having them killed in red rooms. I would treat everyone well and invest in education too. I would also selectively breed people to have a master race. I would just sit on my mansions balcony and shoot prisoners with an elephant gun. Hmmmm, my perfect world!

Everything is on fire and everyone is dead

White men and black women will still be around but I don't mind some dark chocolate either

>Describe your ideal world
Monarchy + Catholic clerical fascism.

my ideal world would be if everyone evaporated and the whole world and all the shit here was just for me by myself with the animals

Then there would be no Sup Forums

Half of the people here don't wash their own clothes, how can they expect to lead a race

So large scale nuclear war then basically?

Yes.

Turyatita