Post cool covers, whether your favorites or just interesting ones you've seen recently or whatever

Post cool covers, whether your favorites or just interesting ones you've seen recently or whatever

from the same issue

from the same issue

DC "variants are better than regulars" Rebirth

I don't know why I love this style. There's another one like this with Weather Wizard.

This was a wraparound "double" cover that went over the regular cover. This is what it looked like inside.

This is the most untrue thing I've ever read. Wonder Woman's are pretty neat now with Frison doing the variants, but I can't think of any other book I like the variants on. Batman's are especially horrendous.

Justice League

>but I can't think of any other book I like the variants on
Bermejo's Suicide Squad covers are phenomenal.

I was going to post some Aja covers, but I'll post a few from Smallwood in the current MK run because I feel like Sup Forums is in the right mod for it.

And that's it. I don't have more.

I've always thought this cover was pretty neat.

Did Wondy win or did some bs happen causing Harley to win?

How do I get into Moon Knight?

There are two good ways everyone always mention.

If you can read old stuff, the trades that collect the first runs are a good starting point.
If you cannot or don't want to read old stuff at first, you can start from the 2014 run, go further (with the current run) and also backwards.

People often say to avoid the run that Bendis wrote, but even if the guy cannot get what's the madness of the character about, it was fun to read, nevertheless.

There are some reading guides out there which are handy, but I cannot post the links right now.

Great, thanks man!

Really neat variant cover by Jim Rugg made to look like the original cartoon on a CRT

Most of Tec and Action's variants have been better than the regular cover