LETS BAN CANADA CHANGE.ORG

FUCK YOU LEAFS, YOU HAVE PISSED OFF Sup Forums FOR THE FINAL TIME

EVERY CUNT SIGN THE FUCKING PETITION

change.org/p/justin-trudeau-canada-to-be-banned-from-Sup Forums-org-pol-permanently?recruiter=597452366&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Other urls found in this thread:

canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGaddress-e.asp?ecid=murl10006450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I stay here.

>It's ours now.
>We own the board.
>You'll stop posting here before we will.
>I've signed up six of my friends for Sup Forums. All leafs.
>You are a NEET and will never stop us

And here come the 160 threads at the exact same time. Fuck off. You bore me

signed.

Fucking signed

How can australians even compete?

we need canada you little bitch.

imagine how boring it will be here without them?

we would have to start picking on indians and paki's and we all know that there posts are not only shit but also show there IQ levels thus making pol a depressingly dull experience.

also we need canada for the member berries of how we used to act on Sup Forums back in the before times.

>plz be my ai gf

fucking off yourself cuck

Guys, cmon tho.

You knew it had to be a fucking leaf.

I mean really what else did you expect from Kek??

Did you really expect some profound wisdom for the holiest get to date??

You knew in your heart of hearts it was destined to be a shit post from

A FUCKING LEAF

What could possibly be funnier?

At least Australian shitposts are entertaining.

Aussies getting mad that Canada is out shitposting them

Now this is a petition I can get behind.

I am a american hear me Rawrrr xDDDdddd

inb4 leaf hate general becomes a thing

You think we chose this? No. Kek is the one that chooses.

AUSTRALIAN SHITPOST WILL BE 999999999

CHECK MY DIGITS

SCREENCAP THIS

Do you want removed your main rival ?

Dammit

I agree. We should ban Canada from Sup Forums. They have been attacking the Clinton Foundation with their infographs.

Clinton Foundation is an honest organization that has history of philanthropy and altruism.

Proof of Canadians attacking the Clinton Foundation:

>Canadian shitpost went up when they elected Trudeau.
Hm, really makes you think

That's what you all get for forcing the get with all your bs get muh 888888 threads.

Had it been allowed to enter naturally into this world, the get wouldn't have been hijacked by a maple sucking sack of shit.

Kek is just and has shown you all your folly.

>Canada
>outshitposting
Aussies shitposts at least are funny, Leaf shitposts are epitome of Indian Poo in Loo.

I fucking wish fucking maple niggers they should all die in syrup.

fucking signed

REMEMBER TO SIGN AS A CANADIAN RESIDENT

USE REAL POSTAL CODES

canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGaddress-e.asp?ecid=murl10006450

>BAN THE LEAF
Do it faggot.

I is not done this graph (other users of Sup Forums). However, it is true that Cucknadian blithely suck dick of Trudeau.

OP has been browsing this website for a few months. Gtfo idiot, I was there for more than 10 years, so are most canadians. We are the elder king shitposters of this place. Your edgy maga phase will vanishes as soon as Hillary is elected.

ihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMihatethemIHATETHEMV

Signed

signed. good work, coala

signed and posted to Facebook.

I miss the days where Australia was the undisputed king of shitposts. His style contained a wit like no other, coupled with a sinister attitude that brought endless keks.

Canada just says the most abominable thing he can think of in any situation. The thing he knows will just piss everyone off, like something Trudeau their prince regent cuck would unironically say to a crowd of Canadians. No thought, no cleverness, just the most abhorrent PC garbage he can come up with. And let's not forget big black cock threads.

It's like mike Tyson or Roy jones compared to Floyd mayweather. One is fun to watch and dominant, the other manages to win all the time in the scummiest way possible.

Hiro please be a hero and sweep ban all Canada IPs.

DO NOT let this thread die

Because internet petitions actually mean something

I fully support this

Canada is literally a joke right now

signed

LOOK AT THIHS FUCKING POST, THEYVE DONE IT AGAIN

ITS SO FUCKING SHIT

ITS SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDD

STOP POSTING THAT SPECIFIC MEME EVERY TIME Sup Forums TALKS ABOUT CANADIANS.

Canadians are the best country on Sup Forums, we are nice to everybody and we contribute the most on this board in a good way. You should be lucky and GRATEFUL to have us.

You ungrateful bastards.

Why do Canadians feel so compelled to make just awful posts 100% of the time?

ITT: assblasted rebbit frog fuckers

Fuck you all. Your faggot god is dead. Your get was gotten by someone else. The only get you get is gtfo.

Signed

Gimme that! I'll fuckin sign it!!

I actually dislike maple syrup and hockey

>Wanting to remove the town drunkard that brings us joy with his misfortune.

It is so bad but it feels so good.
Your bants will seem like the ramblins of a retarded once he's gone.
You WILL take his place.
You're making a big mistake.

>someone else
what did he mean by this?

kys

never really got the whole rivalry, seems kind of forced

also time zones means one of the two countries is sleeping or busy during the day when the other is on

also
>be in small mountain town
>have australians waiting on you everywhere you go

australians do the jobs here that shitskins do in cities

checked and keke'd

Yeah I enjoy bbc threads and country hate threads. Go neck yourself yah goof cunt mate.

We really don't.

My hopes and dream...

Yeah, I agree.

I meant someone other than the cancerous leddit frogs who have been shitting the board up with b-tier threads, implying that 10% of all posts are magical, and generally being faggots for long enough already.

This.

/thread

Jesus fucking Christ.
This is the shit I'm talking about.
You frog fuckers don't belong here.

Samefag

You cant fight shitpost with shitpost auss.

We're gonna need two walls

>We can't shitpost
What?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Why is it that every Canadian flag I see I assume they are Chinese

S T O P
T
O
P

Only in quantity. The quality is so low even a Chinese black market dealer would give the Canadian shitposts to you for free.

samefag

Yes, Trudeau here. I'm staying in Washington DC and an typing this from the other room because Obama is busy with my wife right now. I'm banning Canada because of the constant bigotry and hate that goes on this r/pol website. You all laughed at me for wanting an AI gf but now who's laughing?

I wonder how much would a Jew sell them for?

A Jew wouldn't touch Canadian shitposts for the fear of losing customers.

I didn't do nuffin mangg KEK bewills confirm Canada is master country, singles confirms we are truly shit. still dindunuffin

Who is Craig Barrett??
I'm Craig Bennett

When will the pain stop?

>popular petitions

>Call to all young muslims to vote

End it NOW

It's true, we're awful

So you are saying that a Jew would just keep them and not try to trick you to buying them.

i did my part

I would LOVE to see a hot war between Australia and Canada.
Chinks killing chinks, it would be perfect.

I'm still more far right than 99% of Americans, love emperor Trump, believe in the almighty meme master KEK and support all the anti-regressive left threads here.

and I am quite aware that our PM is a cuck. Not my fault, I voted conservative last election and that faggot won anyway with like 38% of the vote - the entire west of Canada voted conservative. If white Canada had its way that regressive cuck trudaeu never would have been voted in.

Why should we be punished because of Ontario and Quebec cucks? Fuck ya'll I dindu nuffin man and that's that

They wouldn't survive the emus.

It's so fucking true. Where i am there's 3 abos to every white, and they're all manitoba housing level leeching potsmokers

if we didn't the euros might notice paddies are fucking awful most of the time too. we're looking out for you bro

Just because you are a repressed faggot and that a canadian point it put to the world to see, that you have to be full of hatred toward an entire nation. Some beavers are worth talking to, sadly I'm trapped in this country with nowhere to go. It is true that many canadians should drown in syrup meanwhile others hang themselves with this shitty leaf flag, auto erotic asphyxiation is the canadian way. Still, Australia, Canada and many countries are shitty due to their rulers not due to their people. We are simply the product of our syrupie environment, brag brag brag...

Come at me cunt I'm behind 7 proxies

There can only be 100 threads at a time, newfag. Only post when you've lurked for 6 more months... actually never come back, Canacancer.

Guys, I've got an apology to make. I've been pretty much the sole contributor to leaf shitposting. A couple of years back, the aussies had a really good shitpost rep so I decided that I wanted canada to be the same. I wanted this to happen exactly as it did.

So I basically made it my full time job to shitpost as a canadian, switching between different canadian proxies and basically shitposting 24/7. It caused a lot of health problems for me and recently my doctor has told me I probably won't live longer than another 10 years, but it's been worth it. My life work is complete.

I even managed to ruin your 8's get. I may die, but my legacy will live on through me.

Canadians think this is a joke, but they are globally hated.

More than burgers, if you can believe it.

Canadians: Stupid and intentionally cunts
Burgers: Dumb but they mean well at least

Seriously, Canada, no one name fags, shitposts, diverts real conversation, or is generally as shitty as you.

Prove yourself. Shut the fuck up for a week. Seriously. Try it.

no, you shit up the fuck for a week you stupid fat paul shart mall drop

Signed. It will be hilarious if this is actually sent to trudeau

>there posts are not only shit but also show there IQ levels
>there

Fuck off we're full

>Canadians: Stupid and intentionally cunts
>Burgers: Dumb but they mean well at least

Don't know which one is the worst

>canadian are globally hated, more than burgers
Please explain how so, source and what the fuck are you talking about?

Went to a few places: lot of stereotypes, hatred toward many countries govts.
No true and based hatred.

>no, you shit up the fuck for a week you stupid fat paul shart mall drop

I didn't ask you to prove my point for me, but thank you.

It had to be a fucking leaf ruining the get

>Vancouver Cacucks

Fuck all leafs.

>Canada's become such a shitposting deity that we've managed to bitchslap Kek in the face and even piss off Australia

We've transcended meme magic.

Why cucknadians?
Just let's expell the turkroaches, they are the worse.
>ALWAYS shitposting
>offensive as fuck
>low quality memes
>muh erdogan god and savior bullshit (CONSTANTLY)
never create good or even any threads.

Cucknadians sometimes are cool
I copyed PIC related from a cucknadians.

Sincerely turkroaches can disappear from here and NOBODY will miss them

Which is why when i went to mexico and saw someone with canada flag luggage and asked what province they were from, they sheepishly replied with Minneapolis. Turns out they were doing this because they got treated better

Welcome to Sup Forums, where threat of violence doesn't scare anyone into a box against speaking up.

If it were put to a vote, everyone would call for a Canadian range ban.

tumblr and redditor crossposters would call for a Canadian range ban***