Pick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iToxT1_-js0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A

D

D looks the most anime-esque imo

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with C

I like A the best, but it doesn’t fit with the block’s image or programming. Therefore, D is the best choice.

>A.
Early late 90's-2000's looking and it's probably nostalgic to viewers but it's outdated as well.
>B.
Okay
>C.
The fuck is this chibi bullshit
>D.
Same with B.

lmao @ that Castlevania logo

B since it's my personal favorite.

C! C! C is the best!

Eh, any but a., it doesn't look bad but I just can't see that font as being anything but a heavy metal band logo or gangster tattoo, which neither really fits for Toonami

>GOD TIER
D
>HIGH TIER
B
>OW THE EDGE TIER
A
>IT'S THE NUTSHACK TIER
C

B or D

they're not amazing but the other two are garbage

Are they really polling for a new logo or is this just something you threw together?

For the month of March. It's on their fb.
Looks like the Bone logo.

C is such shit. What is this 4kids looking shit? What were they fucking thinking?
B or D has it in the bag. A makes it look like I'm playing CastleVania, not watching Toonami.

A looks like a logo from the universe where Germany won WWII.

D looks like a badge from the back of a '90s sportscar.

C just looks like shit.

B is the best of the bunch despite not being that great either.

C lmao

C BABY

B

I realize I'm alone in saying this

B/D can't beat the classics, baby

B and D are the only correct choices

C, its the only one that looks cartoony rather than like an action blockbuster title card.

>choosing anything other than D

Seriously, that logo was the glory days for god tier Toonami

youtube.com/watch?v=iToxT1_-js0

C is the original logo, when it was just barely a Cartoon Network offshoot and pretty much only showing hanna barbara action cartoon. Granted that changed about one and a half years in or so. So its less seriously oriented to the other logos. The sci-fi angle was there with Moltar, but it was the Williams street/Space Ghost Coast to Coast Moltar so it was more irreverent and goofy early on(though that changed towards the later days) anyway, at its heart, "Toonami" is a goofy name, and the goofy font fits the name, its just that our perception of it hanged by how much the brand reinvented itself.

A and the whole gothis font era I always thought looked weird. It felt very much like an attempt to seem "cool" to the middle school crowd, as that whole style was everywhere in albums and the like. Always thought it clashed with the sci-fi aesthetic.

B is alright, but generic.

D is the winner. cutting edge and cool, and overall, iconic.

D master race.

D

D