What is Sup Forumss thoughts on this man?

What is Sup Forumss thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really nice guy, meeting ol mate at dome next week for waffles..

Great guy, Fucking Amazingly High Energy.

Christ said there would be false prophets after him.

Haile Selassie? Y'know he had hebrew blood

THE NOSE KNOWS

>Ethiopia was supported by the United Kingdom, France, and Russia with military advisers, army training, and the sale of weapons for Ethiopian forces during the war in order to prevent Italy from becoming a colonial competitor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War

AMAZING LEADER. GREAT PEOPLE. MUCH WOW

HEY LOOK, ITS JESUS!!!! :D

Literally Ethiopian king of Ethopian jews do you think we don't know. This man is truly a King and not a kang.

That's not triple h

the American left gutted military aid to the Abyssinian Empire and forced them to start getting guns and money from the Soviets to fight the war in Eritrea which allowed the Pro-Soviet faction to grow in strength and power and launch their coup.

>I have heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that I am a man, that I am mortal, and that I will be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that a human being is emanated from a deity

The Solomonids claim to have the blood of the ancient kings of Israel in their veins.

Based. Ethiopia is based, maybe Africa should learn from him and Gaddafi

>inb4 muh rasta

He's a sharp dressed man.

Jah has blessed me with dubs.

Jah bless

jah rule word to the followers

His first name is my last name and my parents are from the neighboring country and so I must say I hate him culturally and inherently but he acheived a few things, i'll give him that.

Afrocentrists love to shill Ethopia as an example of black achievements, but they ignore that they are Semitic.

Ethiopians have more pure hebrew blood than the rape babies that stayed behind (palestians) or the super mutts they call the Ashkenazi

He actually wuz a kang. Ethiopia is a pretty based country tbqh

It's a shame that the only people that give a shit about him anymore are 'AYY MANDY PASS ME DA GANJA MON' idiots

The secound coming, peace be upon him

LION OF JUDAH/RAS TAFARI IN THIS THREAD

JAH BLESSS