Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

this dumb faggot still on about gay marriage nigga that shit was 2 years ago

Found this guy's profile

How can anyone respect the opinion of a man named Rhys Chirgwin?

Food and water aren't a right.

If you want food, you need to work for it.

Or do you want me to grow you coffee out of the kindness in my heart?

>Marriage is a right

NO
And
NO

Seriously this whole free love thing really screw up the difference between LOVE and MARRIAGE.
Those are 2 different things.

>YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT IT JUST HAS TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I WANT IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Rhys

How the fuck do you even pronounce that?

this guy has no fucking idea where his feet are.

he actually thinks that he deserves water.

>Democracy is fantastic!
>UNTIL PEOPLE VOTE A WAY I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEE
Fucking fag enablers. This shit is literally a cult.

>equal marriage is a right
No it isn't. Plus, equal marriage entails bestiality and paedophilia. If he opposes those, he's a massive hypocrite and liar. If he doesn't, he's a psycho.

Why do people like this constantly repeat the same points like 3 times throughout a paragraph? Take a fucking 3rd grade English class.

I don't hate gays that much as long as they keep their faggotry to themselves. But I can't support gay marriage, to me the whole point of marriage is to create a family which entails having children. Some people will make the argument that they can adopt but you need to have a Mother and Father figure for a family and you can't have that with two guys.

I don't get it. A dictatorship then?

I mean, I would be suitably down for libertarian ideals like he describes, but I don't live in libertarian land and neither does he, I assume. Australians will undoubtedly correct me if not.

They'e democracies, so people decide together. What if I just said that raping girls is a human right because procreation is just some thing that just is and no government can take humans rights away from me?

This whiner alone makes me root for criminalization. Don't let me down.

Cunt.

it's pronounced "rice virgin" like most of Australia by now

Reece/Rees, I believe.

>fat balding effeminate nu-male

EVERY TIME

It's pronounced just like "faggot", the R is silent.

It's pronounced

R-eyes

Not just "rice"

Heavy emphasis on the y and s

>marriage is a right

Prove it, fattie.

>right-wing dark ages

Hmm the 20th century was pretty ruled by right wingers and during that time there were strong family units, working communities, and blacks actually acted like human beings. As soon as leftism started up blacks became more degenerate and the family unit collapsed.

Face it the left is trying to destroy civilization

I didn't know Australians shitpost outside of Sup Forums I mean do you guys not have any dignity?

I'm gay and I don't want marriage because marriage is strictly between a man and women. Why would I want to marry a women if I'm gay?

Don`t you threaten me with cutting my coffee supply, Brazil! This is low!

The vote is a genuinely stupid idea, what is it, 100 million for fucking what? It's going to be an overwhelming "yes", too. There's no point. Oh, and I'm voting yes because fags being married has no impact on my life what so ever.

nigger

Why does he keep repeating the same thing over and over? Is he a plebbitor?

>marriage is a basic human right
Wew

As someone who supports gay marriage I still believe the plebiscite is the best way forward, that allows for an inclusive debate on the matter. I don't understand why lefties are so against it, they claim a majority of people support it, why not let a vote happen? Personally I believe the best way to move forward is to have the debate and prove the point in the arena of civil discourse, the whole argument about hurt feelings is bullshit. Most people I know who are against gay marriage are not bigots or horrible people, and i support their right to have a voice, why is it that lefties are just so intolerant of other point of views.