You have less sex than a tortoise

How do you justify your existence when even a tortoise has had more sex than you and saved it's race?

m.phys.org/news/2016-09-sexploits-diego-tortoise-galapagos-species.html

Daily reminder that you get less sex than a tortoise

I'm a 26yo touchless virgin, of course any animal has more sex than me

I don't want to fuck my gf because she got fat.

Can't wait to get a new one. But playing safe, wouldn't want to ruin our friendship ;)

Are you ugly , socially awkward, or a coward?
Or a combination of all three?
How can you not get sex in Germany?

>don't know any girls
>get easily bored when talking to woman
>spend time either at home or working
>no idea how to build relationships

>How do you justify your existence
I don't, everyday I go to sleep wishing I'd never wake up.

GET A WHORE YOU RAGING FAGGOT!

its all about lying and talking big, women love to entertained with lies. Ala a story tellee

I tried that once, but no more. I actually regret it now. I am technically not a virgin anymore, but I feel worse than before. I need love, not sex.

Those feels....

This guy gets it, and most of them are idiots too and will usually believe whatever you tell them.

No good woman is going to love you if you dont love yourself.

this

HOW?????

I was kissing girls in primary school for fuck sake.

Spoken like a true Aryan, live is wörk m8. Womin are obstacles

how can you love yourself if you are a nigger ?

>I was kissing girls in primary school for fuck sake.
HOW??????
Girls are scary, I could never talk to them good. I wish I kissed elementary school girls back then

>I was kissing girls in primary school
Today?

When it comes to sexual relations, we are all literally ¡Jeb!

i hope so

German wit in play.
Must of really thought hard on that one.

Rofl. No, you sick pedo.

tards

lots of women get wet for the self hating "damaged" types

actually its so insanely easy to get pussy the only reason anyone could be a virgin is because they have too high standards

i cant imagine a nigger loving himself.

It's more about the fact that sperglords like me can't keep a convo going or transform it into a relationship or sex without fucking up inbetween.

Yup, made the mistake of dating one of those for two years. Those woman are more fucked up than you are.

i think its due to genetics.

best genes dont want to mix with other shitty genes. this is why so many subhumans reproduce. because their genes are so shit that reproducing with anyone wouldnt damage them.

It's okay I'll fuck your gf.

She's on (((Tinder))) getting railed by niggers, I'm that one dude that's not a nigger that she lets fill her pussy up.

Black people love themselves more than any other group of people on the fucking earth. Self confidence comes with being a low IQ tard that does not have the capability to reflect on ones own life and status.

i got my dick sucked in kindergarten when i was 6

we played this show me your and i show u mine with older girls. i didnt know what i was doing back then.

they raped me.

Same but I also age the 'goo and she was the same age.

yeah i know. it is the only way to surive in harsh desert and jungle.

i sticked my penus when i was 9 into agirl which ws 7. i came dry tho, i tought iam gonna die when orgasm. latter i backed of, and mastrubates furiosly like 5 times a day. i was a muslim masturbators back then.

>you degenerates are over sexualized
>you losers arent having enough sex

consistency is a commendable trait.

this is what indulgences were back in the 15th century

>pol is one person

21 year old (almost 22) kissless hugless virgin reporting in, I have held a hand though.

I don't feel comfortable doing this, I wouldn't even know how or where and how the fuck it works

Lying about what?

school was mostly a sausage party and we had like 3 girls who were all ugly as fuck.
Later in HS we had more girls but none of them showed any signs of interest to me so I didn't do anything

I hate working because I have to be around people all day and I can tell that they don't like me.

>he held a hand

No wizard powers for you then

jk bro

I'm happy with my wife, and humping everything doesn't really interest me. We have plenty of sex, though.

Feels good tbqhwy.

sexualisation of media is the same thing as procreating

yep sure is jewish logic

How are you hugless?
Seriously. How have you never hugged a girl you weren't related to in 21 years?

That's nuts. Even the uggos and fat fucks were getting laid in high school here.

Tjo markus

>being a normalfag

There are people who actively avoid women because they prefer having money to ever spending even a single red cent on someone else

even meg from family guy had more sex/dates than me, why bother with a tortoise?

I hate this feeling

>Later in HS we had more girls but none of them showed any signs of interest to me so I didn't do anything

There probably is at least one girl who remembers you and is thinking the exact same thing. "If only he tried, I would have rode his dick 24/7 and cooked for him afterwards". Too late now user.

Who cares??

Life isn't about reproducing

It's about wörk!!

Wörk wörk wörk is the only thing that matters

We have to wörk faster, more efficient, to make Germany great again!!

German Economy is the most important thing in my life!!

I don't care about anything else!

Women just stand in my way of wörking!!

Fuck them, I'm glad I got a nice fleshlight!!

where the fuck does a girl come up to hug you?
I don't know any and they also avoid me

Had lots of sex, but almost entirely in dysfunctional relationships. I'm in another right now desu. I've started to envy wizards.

say it loud hans

unfortunately life isn't some feel good anime with a bland protag and happy ending.

Nobody remembers me, they all moved on

I also got a fleshlight, thing is a pain in the ass to clean

Checked, and don't be so autistic. I often remember my former classmates, I'm sure most people do. Doesn't mean I have any desire in reconnecting. I'm saying there's a high chance that at least one of the girls back then looks back and is all like "I kinda liked him, too bad he never said anything".

Yeah but does it really count? It's just with this.

They were all busy with normalfag shit anyway, I can't even remember if any of the girls there didn't had a boyfriend.

I remember they were all sitting on the stairs outside with their bfs, really dude nobody gave a fuck about me in any way.

Also when I went to hospital because of a serious operation nobody came to visit me and they didn't even noticed where I was or that I came back weeks later.

Dude how could you not having any friends??!

Because they don't grow on trees?

He basically is the average German boy at this point.

Always putting 100 % into learning and getting good grades, and putting everything below that.

And then they get their great job, but have absolutely zero friends and are socially retarded.

And so they go to any form of escapism available, furry fandom, bingewatching anime, whatever.

I'm a wizard, Harry.

Actually my grades were really shitty, never put in more than 51% into anything, couldn't get a job and was NEET for years.

I'm also not a furry or watch anime

>piop

Every time

I don't know why I don't get laid more, probably because I have zero intuition on how to move situations forward. I'd probably be a kissless virgin if girls didn't actively pursue me

At least I've finally gotten a reasonable read on when they are into me, but I'm too socially inept to ever escalate things properly. Everytime I try, I get over eager and turn them off, so then I play it too safe the next time, realize I dun guf'd, try and be more assertive the next time, make a fool of myself and repeat the cycle.

Whatever, I'm not in a rush and the girls I keep meeting in my stage of life right now are not future wife material anyway. Casual sex is about as much fun as most of my other degenerate activities and I've got enough of those to keep me numb on the weekends