Forgotten Languages Continued

We were having a good conversation about this. Thought we might continue for a little bit longer.

Previous Thread: Forgotten Languages Thread
>Summing up: accepting simple explanations is rewarding, and creates pleasant feelings of understanding in an otherwise stressed society. XViS is a powerful tool for non-invasive psychological belief forming, encoding, and false memory formation. Society has never been so ready to accept specific distorted views of reality."

>"Memes allow to modify brain connectivity in specific ways, and to elicit neurodynamics processes that finally encode beliefs. We can so far force a target brain to filter incoming information the way we wish, and we can get that target brain to distort and transmits further the information we want to."

>"Conspiracy theory may be treated as a memeplex that is easily activated by various pieces of information, giving it meaning consistent with the memeplex responses. From neurobiological perspective learning requires adaptation, changing functional connectivity, adjusting physical structure of the brain. Learning is thus energy-consuming, requires effort that should be carried out only when there are potential benefits."

>"Social networking allows us to add new information to the existing pool of interacting memes, or attractor states - the so-called memeplex - which is then replicated further. As we control the information being fed, we obviously control what beliefs will finally be encoded in millions of brains"

>"Once a set of distorted memory states is entrenched it becomes a powerful force, attracting and distorting all information that has some associations with these states, creating even broader basins of attractors. Encoding of information in this way enhances the memeplex and is one of the reasons why conspiracy theories are so persistent."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEJ5Qe-dQNQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Blommaert
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2010/12/nodespaces-v20-cognitive-linguistics.html
lingvoforum.net/index.php/topic,30262.25.html
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg7#pid16655230
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/10/the-daya-bay-neutrino-detection.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

can we call these forgotten languages general or /flg/ for short

answering this anonmy word really shouldnt mean anything, as i stated in the original thread, ive been taking chantix for the past couple months and the main side effect i have is fuckered up dreams pretty much every night, so there would be no telling if any effects were cause by the videos or not. and i dont want to spread anything not true about all this. you'll have to find a different user that would be more "normal"

>general
kys my man. Just make threads when they are needed

Good idea. I'll make sure to change it to that for next thread.

i just wanna be able to find these breads tomorrow

Its to allow for easy search in the archives.

>Falling for another hoax
>Right after one hoax.
Morons.

be an american territory cant even into state hood

this shit is so creepy, some of those articles on memetics hit too close to home when i see all these 4channers forming a kek cult on here.

i watched one of their videos yesterday and i had a killer headache for the rest of the day.

I am fairly certain that this project is attempting to find the relationship between, linguistics, audial and visual stimuli to human behavioral patterns.

In ancient times, language and writing were literally associated with magic.

A global world will require a global language. Picking the right one will be crucial.

This thread is mostly a discussion on the linguistic aspect of this mate. You don't have to be here if you don;t want to. lol

i know man there fuckin weird

>i watched one of their videos yesterday and i had a killer headache for the rest of the day.

Yea I would recommend to everyone here to NOT watch any of the videos. All of them are quite toxic in nature.

ive watched 4 to completion and im fine. gonna get some delicous Hardees biscuits.

could somebody explain this in easy English? are we talking about the power of "meme"?

youtube.com/watch?v=TEJ5Qe-dQNQ

b-but what if you got hypnotized by it to THINK you want biscuits?!?!?11!

>are we talking about the power of "meme"?
In a weird way yes lol.

See my post here: Its some sort of subliminal mind control using visual and audio stimuli.

The picture that I posted in the header is from a guy called Jan Blommaert

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Blommaert

This is Globalist Kikery in the works.

weird ass site that is mostly gibberish. what little inst gibberish is shady as fuck and suggests that memetics is effectively a weaponization of language to indirectly make people accept lies as truth.

Nice try Kike but I haven't watched any of the videos and I am not about to do so now.

No I've just been up all night and need muh biscuits

as a Sup Forumsack you should already know memes are a serious weapon

Just because it didnt fuck with you, doesnt mean it wont hurt others.

Just because you can't detect there is something wrong with you, doesnt mean there isnt something wrong with you.

I am not suggesting that you were harmed, I'm just promoting a perspective of caution as we are dealing with a technology we do not comprehend.

thread 1

They are getting scared of the rise of Kekism.

but this one has catchy music, couldn't watch the dysentropy one though

Its subliminal messages thats the problem.

Much of our day to day dealings in the world are un-conscious. Therefore it such videos could change your un-conscious nature.

Again, nice try, better luck next time kike. I am not watching any of them.

link to the post that uses this image
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2010/12/nodespaces-v20-cognitive-linguistics.html

nice find, we have a name to look into now.

fuck man im gonna have nitemares i know it

I'm not sleeping until the sun comes up myself, never do with this shit.

No I understand. That's why I'm locking up all my guns before I sleep just in case the "detached conciseness from the physical body" stuff is true

Interesting links:
Thread on forum of russian linguists to which repply, supposedly, one of fl-researchers on the same day the thread starts(2010)
>lingvoforum.net/index.php/topic,30262.25.html

Answer of, supposedly, the same researcher to user of conspiracy forum.(2013)
>abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg7#pid16655230

What I, personally, understand, suggesting it is not a hoax lasting for years or desperate /x/-er:

>These are experiments to see how possible future languages would look. And understand how language affect person's perception of reality and society as whole according to ayndryl.

Potentially, interesting stuff for fellow anons.

Also anons, if you want to make a real difference, if small - help our fellow anons from CFG to meme and spread information of H>ags' corruption
>[spoiler]irish guy is one of them[/spoiler] kek

You guys shouldn't watch these videos. You're not the intended target... these are designed to destroy the psychic profile of Chinese translators and intelligence operators. You won't be able to find the meaning in the NodeSpace language iterations, you can't form an exegesis, and finding the initial state will not be possible.

DO NOT watch the videos. These are weapons that we are using against the enemy. Don't allow them into your mind.

>ayndryl
What is that?

well, that is an ugly post

A name

Maybe I wanna get fucked up famalam

its one of the members of forgotten languages and also the curator of their youtube channel where the subversive videos are posted.

Leaning towards this, the only fuck insane enough to watch all 220 of these videos would be an intelligence agent.

this is my type of jazz. Will continue lurkinh whilr reading previous threads and researching site

Ok, thanks.

Man I can't wait until the next Question / Answer session of High Level Insider. I hope he has one soon. I really need to bring this up to him.

The last time I spoke with him I forwarded him two archived threads of supposed Globalist Kike Family members where they talked about a secret language that they learned internally for their use only.

He must have some interesting thoughts on this as well considering the fact that he claimed that he himself knew a bunch of forgotten languages as well.

You're not going to get 'fucked up', you're going to destroy astrocytes and various cells around your caudate nucleus. It doesn't matter if you speak Mandarin, Zulu, or English.

This is 'viral marketing' but you're not the intended audience. The intended audience is a team of Chinese analysts who have been forced by their government to decipher these because the threats posted by the ForgottenLanguages group against the Guangdong Nuclear Power Station are an existential risk scenario.

DO NOT WATCH THESE VIDEOS, THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE

Absolute fucking madman.

Not to worry I didn't watch any of them but...how do you know such things?

where did you get this conclusion from, this is the first I have heard any of these terms.

If the languages are forgotten how do you know about them?

I'll take you up on that

sounds like someone watched way too many of their videos and got their brain fucked.

from last thread
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/10/the-daya-bay-neutrino-detection.html

Those don't look like oysters...

here u go friend

rocky mountain oysters is a joking name ranchers from colorado give to bull testicles. they fry them up and feed them to tourists.

I wouldn't trust High Level Insider. Spoke with him, as well as other anons and he's seems total shilling larper

Which family do you work for kike?

What he said about Obama is 100% true.

>you're going to destroy astrocytes and various cells around your caudate nucleus.

This is the part I definitely need some kind of proof for why you would be so fucking specific.

Already watched that one

They are not Oysters. They are a set of testicles. I figured that user could use them.
Fucking afraid of a few minor cells in the brain 'Possibly' dieing because he watched a couple videos in the name of research.

Sack up ya sissy.
Being afraid of a little psycho-warfare, what a god damn little bitch eh?

>What he said about Obama is 100% true.
What specifically?

make sure to yell out something memey before you die user

He's probably one of them senpai. Once they found out about the increased traffic to their website and YouTube channel they came here for quick damage control.

>hur durr general

dedsede skopa nayn ared ikerre

I'm picturing a bunch of plucky young promising chinese elite being fed into psyop meat grinders by the thousands right now, intelligence suddenly does not sound like such an alluring and glamorous field.

Welp,
I just watched one of their videos, in the strobing I was able to make out a rotting body's face. It had wasp like features..
I don't think there is such a thing as a cog virus, but the strong made my eyes feel weird..

*strobing

yeah its sum weird shit
Rothschild's why do u ask goy

just because its military psyops doesnt mean they cant also use it against us to distrust our memes.

remember that we succesfully tricked a presidential candidate into making a fool of herself by talking about pepe. there is nothing on forgotten languages about memetics we have not mastered for our own amusement.

some insight for anyone that cares on one of the texts (the Japanese one on the front page)
The following can be deducted: it is not archaic for two reasons
1. Truly old Japanese was only written with kanji
2. Even if it was written phonetically the archaic hiragana characters you would need to do that aren't present
3. Numbers are in English, which is another sign it's modern

Along with how it's obfuscated:
It is almost 100% not rearranging of words but of characters, for example the letter ん never starts a word in Japanese, yet one of the "words" started with it
Along with this, the Japanese language usually has no spaces, yet in this text the words are spaced.
There is also no evidence of particles (Japanese grammar) in the text, or atleast they aren't considered to be their own words.
Due to all of the above, it is either a really fucked up cipher or its all just gibberish
One of the references doesn't exist either, although the person does and the title is related to his work.

Due to all of the above I feel this is AI written garbage, with enough sense to write passable references but not text

I thought rocky mountain oysters were goat testicles not bull.

Are you going to translate this dankness or do I
have to butcher it with google translate?

>inb4 its part of one of the videos

>2 results
>Advanced Plasma Cruise Missles

Fuck I had a good laugh, I mean, those would be some nifty fucking weapons. What a choice of words user.

I'v got a set not even they will decipher.

Maak tuul ni pond fei fa lamf derxmonte.

It (partly) translate into - Don't try and spin fear.

Those Plasma Cruise missiles though, those could be something to fear.

keys m8

Keys have been checked.

Maak fei alum ni hamaf ax mee tuul.

>Due to all of the above, it is either a really fucked up cipher or its all just gibberish

This is what I was thinking looking at the supposed encrypted sections, the grammar is shot to shit just from a simple examination, particularly in linguistics there is a big rule regarding translating languages, look for the a, to, from, and etc

>One of the references doesn't exist either
which one?

this right here. the 'forgotten languages' are a gibberish cypher for english. numbers and names never get corrupted by it.

its meant to sow distrust in you and get you to watch videos specifically designed to give people headaches or nightmares.

Most of them.

The site is complete bollock.

The most it will do is give effect to weak minded and lack-luster imaginations, whatever their effect plans to be, it's no more heinous than what we as humans have been doing to each other for a long, long time.

Does this happen when reading forgottenlanguages or when watching which videos?

I watched some weird ass fractal chromadepth geometric animations in a thread yesterday, are these what you mean? Am I fried now?

Those that came from the beast:

Lay low and ease your mind from the seeking of the unanswered.

Regroup after rest, let what is forgotten stay forgotten for just a bit. More important matters will need your attention.

It's the Japanese lexicon merged with the syntax and grammatical structures of other languages, and fed through an Ising model. Neither a linguist nor a cryptographer will translate this for you.

Proper nouns are a special case. Perhaps Philip can be Felipe, but who about Paul?

>but who about Paul?

Well first. You have to make sense yourself.
If you don't grammatically make sense, your idea does not make sense. If your idea cannot come into sense, then it might as well be
something akin to what he described.
A chromatic fractal of geometric animations, however even those can make sense to those not completely clueless of mind.

inb4 a serious response. I'm fucking with you mate. Check your spelling/grammar.

CAPTCHA: Popcorn. I'm going to need some if this thread kicks off. The last one is a great read.

yeah man thoughs fuckin vids man im wierdly enough scared to go to sleep now, maybe im just being paranoid

Don't be a pussy. Just sleep with a gun. But make sure it's loaded. Besides even if everything about this mind control and making you do things after you go to sleep is true, it's fine cause you'll have gun

... how many videos did you watch? You didn't watch "long bitch" all the way through, did you?

Take control of that imagination. Go back through, give those videos a good hard stare. Find something to laugh at. Distort that laughter into something larger and crazier than any implication of the video. Dream about some crazy memetic world take over where you end up saving the day like some Kek wizard.

Have a little imagination and be stronger of mind. I know i'm excited to see what whim and woe they attempt to think is 'Nightmare Fuel' for when I catch my rest. I enjoy turning a nightmare into a lucid dream where I win, it's good fun.

If you've been watching the videos, especially long bitch, or the more violent ones that I won't mention, you need to stop reading these threads immediately. Do not sleep near a gun. Do not go to sleep for at least 6 hours after you stop thinking about this. Do not consolidate those memories.

>I enjoy turning a nightmare into a lucid dream where I win, it's good fun.

Lol, I thought I was the only guy insane enough to do this.

>Besides even if everything about this mind control and making you do things after you go to sleep is true, it's fine cause you'll have gun

thank god we have guns to fight mind control with

no just panic extended cuz it was catchy and a lil bit of the others, though i have to wonder why the site looks so primitive, and why can we access www.forgottenlanguages.org

Fuck you bitch I ain't a pussy I wasn't planning on going to sleep cause I gotta go to work soon but now I'm gonna take a nap just to prove a point.
I'm gonna merica the fuck out of this occult mind control

There was a set of balls I posted earlier in this thread.
I suggest you find a way to attach them to your sackless crotch.

I did by accident as a child, and ever since it's been probably my favorite thing about a full nights rest.
The dream was me floating in the ocean and a Great White grabbed me by the leg and pulled me under, tearing my leg off and swimming away with it in it's mouth. I screamed and bled and cried, then I realized it didn't actually hurt, and I couldnt choke on the water. When it started swimming back for another bite I figured if things are going to be weird the I might as well fight a shark, and I ended up hitting it once and sending it further than the eyes stretch over a horizon. Ended up doing some speed swimming with both my legs until I woke up.

Now I feel like i'v faced it all in my dreams. I don't comprehend how some people fear the sleep. Nightmares are basically a dream scenario I don't have to set up, they are fun.

well to be honest most of my scary dreams do turn lucid cuz for sum reason when i get scared in my dream by weird shit i start to question if im dreaming or not either ill count my fingures or start to do tele shit... if i can do tele shit im prolly dreaming.. also try counting ur fingers in a dream its trippy as fuck

KEK man good image

alright anons im gonna give this bread one last bump before i pass out, gnight u glorious autistic chaps

Pff, as if Sup Forums isn't already a global leader on this. We're sooooo far ahead of the game.

Count... fingers...

Mate, of all the crazy things you could do to test if you're dreaming or not, you chose to attempt something you could do while awake.

Were you just trying to test perception by proxy? Why not look into a mirror in that case, if you want really trippy. Why not play the dream like a 3rd person shooter, that's always a little mind bending at first.

Mate, go full Goku in 90% of your nightmare situations and just blow some holes through the walls and give yourself some open 'arena' space to fight whatever is trying to be the antagonist of the dreamscape?
I find with most nightmares it's always some shadowy cunt that's got to be 'right around the corner' or 'just behind that object' or 'slightly out of sight'. That's the biggest scare/piss off. The moment you actually get to knuckle up against a demon or some crazy entity, that's when you get the real strength behind ya. It's not like real life, when you believe you're going to win in the dream, you win. Every time.

being scared gives these things power. the site spells it out: the world you live in is what you perceive of it, and if you do not have your guard up at all times you WILL be persuaded and fooled by lies.

learn to smell bullshit and turn away from it. learn not to be scared by the unknown.

embrace the truth. the truth will set you free.

This.

is this something like Mentalics in The Foundation by Asimov?

sorry mixed up the nipp one with the latest one that was just posted, the first reference in the latest post doesn't seem to exist although I didn't look incredibly hard

I don't know how you could combine Japanese words with another grammatical structure without losing an incredible amount of meaning in the process.
Also from my brief wikipedia search of an Ising model, it doesn't seem like something that could be used very well to obfuscate languages, due to the fact it deals with binary states.
I think you're talking nonsense m80

Back briefly. I'm pretty tired but just want to say thanks for the ideas. I don't have anything to do with this site other than having been curious about it for years. I just wanted the hive to have a go and see what they come up with. The reason I said I thought the software was mil is that it war derived from software for analysis of materials and if you follow that back you ended up (when I looked hard)a few years ago on a company that made software to do with seismic analysis that was actually a mil front,

However this thing has been up for years. The linguist I showed it to a few years ago said it was very advanced and he was doing a masters in pure linguistics but minus the software could not move it.

An encryption this powerful is in its own right massive and there is data in those videos as well as binaural and other stuff going on.

Random thought

Since there are so many videos - why hundreds (there are at least three youtube channels) some one them make people very uncomfortable and are very creepy are some of them a public key and some 'landmines'

Found the Chinese mil counter theory very interesting.

Still want to know who paid for this amount of dev, specialised software that is $$$$$ and why the bizzare literature even if it was test cases for the languages why not use jane fucking austen or if sciene needed some papers from Einstein. Same with the videos, fractal linguistic output but wahy creepy...why not teddy bears and rainbows.

Against nmil

Hard to see a contractor get this funded with that imagery - why use it?

Understand you are distrustful of me and why esp after that bse shit but it was the preferct thread to dump into and get people as curious as I am.

Massive amount of work and money for this.

Why?
Who?
What?
There is no happening it was never anything to do with bse and I am glad that you all know about it. It is fascinating and I find it evil and disturbed. If it is shut down then that's a plus.

Going to sleep now I'm fucked.