My gf is a Trump supporter which is ruining our relationship because she supports a known racist

My gf is a Trump supporter which is ruining our relationship because she supports a known racist.

How can I flip her to support Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473932880441.webm
youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU
conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/leaked-emails-show-colin-powell-was-worried-about-hillarys-health-over-year-ago
mattforney.com/dnc-leak-voter-fraud/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv10.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trumps a good boy, he dindu nuffin

kindly ask her real lover if he will convince her to vote for Hillary, assuming he isnt voting for Trump with her.

Did I enter bizzaropol somewhere? Sup Forums did a browser integrity check before I got here. What does it mean?

Nice proxy canacuck
Stick to hockey

Is her bull also a Trump supporter? Because it makes a difference.

Remind her that she and Hillary both have vaginas.

why are other countries comenting on trump you all wish it was you guys

Would fuck/10

ooh fun, bait! please tell me more about how trump is racist without a single citation! please tell me more about your totally real gf! please tell me more about how you aren't a shill or that you aren't using a proxy!

I've been going the woman route with her but it isnt working so far. Tomorrow Im thinking of telling her about how she can be part of a revolution like our founding fathers fought for to elect the first woman president. Maybe that will get her attention if I use that angle that she is speaking truth to the power elites like Trump?

Let me plant my potent balkan seed in her, that ought to make her even more rayciss

>please tell me more about how trump is racist
Trump proved himself a racist:
>Wants to build a wall to keep out Mexicans
>Wants to deny illegal immigrants their constitutional rights
>Wanted to Ban muslims
>refuses to support #BlackLivesMatter
Do I really have to explain how Trump is racist when its all over the news 24/7?

suck her dick

Shit posting on an openly racist right wing message board is a good start.

still not seeing it, sorry pal

Protecting sovereign territory to avoid an extremely low class and an extremely high class, i.e. India.

Muslims & Islam is a religion. Not a race.

Mate, Im half fucken cut and I can tell your a troll cunt.

LOOK AT ITS HAIRY TITS
lgbt rights were a mistake

THIS

IS

SO FUCKING CUTE

I CANT DEAL OMG IM SCREAMING IM CRYING IDKW HAT IM DOING

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG XXXXX

she's not gonna listen to you

get Jamal and see if he can talk some sense into her while you work on the shed

Start supporting Trump yourself and she'll change so that she can continue to disagree with you

give her my number, i promise i'll treat her well

at least until breakfast

kek, those are the least racist things someone could do
>wants to build a wall to keep out ILLEGAL immigrants
trump never once mentioned the race of the immigrants, just the legal status of them.
>wants to deny ILLEGAL immigrants constitutional rights
they dont have any constitutional rights until they are LEGAL american citizens. besides, illegal immigrants if found, are by-law meant to be either arrested or deported. remove the problem and such.
>wants to ban muslims
nope. fun fact: islam is not a race.
other fun fact: he never said ban. he said he wanted to tighten immigration laws.
>refuses to support #dindunuffinsmatter
they are the new kkk, only instead of peaceful protests nowadays, blm just exemplifies the dindu attitude: cause chaos for no good reason, steal shit, and complain the the whiteys they killed for reparations.
the question here is why would anyone support them?

this was easy. please step up your game shill. if i can do this, you have no chance of convincing ANYONE.

>trump never once mentioned the race of the immigrants, just the legal status of them.
Immigrants is code for mexicans which is what makes immigrants a race.

>they dont have any constitutional rights until they are LEGAL
The supreme court disagrees with you.

>other fun fact: he never said ban. he said he wanted to tighten immigration laws.
Only to keep out muslims since he is racist.

>blm just exemplifies the dindu attitude: cause chaos for no good reason,
I wouldnt call peaceful protest blocking roads chaos or shutting down public places like Malls or movie theaters.

The strongest fact Trump is a racist is his hatred of women. Speaking as a possible step parent I cant imagine trying to explain to a child why Trump wants to destroy the lives of women because females are second class citizens in America due to the pay gap.

Racist is a word invented by marxists to silence people with common sense.

GIMMI YO GOFRAND MAN , SHE DA GOLD

wow much bait in this thread

Hurting your feefees doesn't make a person racist

Am I suppose to know you?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473932880441.webm

>Immigrants is code for mexicans which is what makes immigrants a race.
>IMMIGRANTS A RACE
holy shit that is funny. top kek to you, mr. Numale Ramitinmahashol! does this mean that if i go bankrupt i can change my legal status to the federal reserve? thanks!
>code for mexican
i mean i thought "taco" and "burrito" were code for Mexican, but i guess i was proven wrong. consider the record corrected! all mexicans shall henceforth be renamed to immigrants! "Mexicans" dont exist anymore.

>supreme court disargrees
since when does minor immigration cases get taken to the supreme court? i would understand if there was a class action, but that doesnt happen. a citation would be appreciated.

>only to keep out mudslimes
i believe that he used muslims as the prime example, and not a "only muslims will be subject to this law" type of deal. again, a citation would be appreciated.
when was the last time the kkk did that? because i dont remember hearing about them at all on the news in the last 3 years. whereas we have had at least 10 protests by dindunuffins inc. where multiple people have died, massive property damage was insued, and police were called in to force them to stop due to all the shit they have done. this isnt an isolated incident you fucking numbnut.

>The strongest fact Trump is a racist is his hatred of women. Speaking as a possible step parent I cant imagine trying to explain to a child why Trump wants to destroy the lives of women because females are second class citizens in America due to the pay gap.
okay lets break this one down
>speaking as a possible parent
is that your potential wifes son we are talking about, or has she not given you the name of her bull yet?
>trump wants to destroy the lives of women
where? when? im serious here, when and where did he say anything about making women second class citizens? when did he display this supposed hatred of women? im really struggling to understand how you can breathe here.
>pay gap
kek, nice try.

>when was the last time the kkk did that?
Brah, you dont get it the KKK what even is that? Todays racists call themselves the alt right and go around waving american flags hating minorities unlike those who take a knee like that quarterback who stands up for black minorities unlike Trump.

>when and where did he say anything about making women second class citizens
Experts have already proven how Tump uses dehumanizing talk towards women which dehumanizes them which is technically a war crime which makes Trump the same as Hitler who were both war criminals.

(1/2)

Brah, you dont get it the KKK what even is that? Todays racists call themselves the alt right and go around waving american flags hating minorities unlike those who take a knee like that quarterback who stands up for black minorities unlike Trump.
>alt-right is the kkk
fun fact about any political movement: you do not become part of that movement until you make a conscious effort to do so. you dont become a feminist by ignoring facts (no matter how much to the contrary reality proves otherwise), likewise you dont become part of the alt-right until you choose to identify as such. you may exemplify the qualities of a political movement, but you dont become a part of it until you choose to.
anyway, onto the actual breakdown.
1. while no one here is a member of the alt-right (at least, we dont know if they are), the idea of being alt-right is not limited to america, nor is it exclusive to a specific racial demographic of people. those are traits typical of a nationalist, and a racist, but are not traits that are exclusive to the alt-right. they are closer to those of an SJW: they wave propaganda around, hating all cis-het-white men.
2. nigger didnt like the national anthem because he believes he is owed reparations. big surprise. similar to blm. and we both know how credible they are ;)
3. you sure? if i remember correctly trump went directly to the sate that was flooded recently (Alabama i think?) and helped with providing aid to people. he didnt make a distinction between race, gender, or political leanings. sounds real racist, huh?
4. you didnt answer the question. you just tried to avoid it because your an idiot. now lets try this again: when did the kkk last create a disruptive protest that resulted in lives lost, property being damaged, and money being taken out of the taxpayers pocket to diffuse the situation?

im having fun, and i feel sorry that you are subsisting on 2 cents per post, so keep replying. ill give you your moneys worth.

(2/2)
>Experts have already proven how Tump uses dehumanizing talk towards women which dehumanizes them which is technically a war crime which makes Trump the same as Hitler who were both war criminals.
1. name the experts. citations needed.
2. proof. when has trump ever dehumanized a woman, publicly or otherwise?
3. we arenet in a war, so there is no war-crime.
4. hitler was, and still is a better influence on people than hillary. regardless of your opinions on hitler, his actions resulted in world wide reformation, and gave the entire world purpose to improve themselves. if trump is like hitler, then you are just giving him a massive compliment.

your damage control is pretty pathetic also. again, step up your game.

Just tell her some of Hillary's policies! You... you can detail a few of them, right?

>How can I flip her to support Hillary?

Shoot yourself in the testicles and then blame it on straight white male gun violence and the NRA.

>give her to me
>get a bluepilled gf

Make her have sex with your black friend, Jamal.

You can't and because of such of being such undeserving prick to her you deserve the infamous UPPER TANKER.
youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU

maybe after the election your chastity will be over. maybe.

>Paid leave for 12 weeks, double of Trump's 6 weeks paid leave
>Syrian no-fly-zone
>MUHH MILTAREE RESPONSE TO CYBER ATTACKS

Super convincing stuff.

Mods should be wiping troll threads off this board

she should dump you for a real man

Cut your dick off. She'll be so repulsed, she'll want to ruin the country just to spite you.

>when did the kkk last create a disruptive protest that resulted in lives los
White cops kill minorities all the time and imprison more POC than white people which isnt fair proving the system is racist as science proves because numbers dont lie when it comes to incarceration.

>we arenet in a war, so there is no war-crime.
The war against women is very real and males wont acknowledge it as this post proves.

Trump hates women so much he owned the Miss America contest which turned women into sex objects because he wants to destroy the rights of women.

Pretty good. My hair got a little blue just reading it.

You can't because she doesn't respect you as a man.

The Chad she fucks behind your back flips her all the time so he can fuck her from behind.

Those stupid fucking SJWs can't decide whether to hate it because it's "male" or love it because a "woman" has achieved this.

>mfw

>still avoiding the question
do i need to reuse my damage control image?
does someone have that image about black on black crime they can post? the one that says something like blacks are 25 times more likely to kill blacks than whites? i would but i dont have it. this completely non-suspect image of anime girls will have to do.

>The war against women is very real and males wont acknowledge it as this post proves.
cover = blown. how did you know i was a dude?! you must be psychic!
though you dont seem to know what war is. maybe if you went to gaza and tried to find a warlord to ram your ass for some shekels, you could find out. but because im a nice guy, ill let you in on the big secret for the low low price of FREE: now we will use your favorite website for definitions, because we all know you are going to use it if you feel like correcting me.
"a state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country."
as i am aware of it, there is no armed conflict between men and women. mostly because if there was, most of the women would die from the recoil of a water pistol.

>Trump hates women so much he owned the Miss America contest which turned women into sex objects because he wants to destroy the rights of women.
and the fact that women like you (your cover is blown too btw, nice home you got) still participate in the show, watch it, and enjoy it says a lot about woman as a whole, doesnt it? but ill give you the benefit of the doubt. we will say that no woman has every liked looking pretty before, never liked being idolized as "perfect", what does that say about trump? he puts women on a pedestal, calls them all beautiful, runs a show to show off that beauty, and he still hates women? okay.

kek

That girls look like a sweet, slightly above average brunette that I would happily marry given a compatible personality and worldview.

So there really are people this stupid.

May I suggest kill yourself you worthless excuse for a man

>blacks are 25 times more likely to kill blacks than whites
That math is racist as studies have shown because black communities have more police than white communities which is why they get arrested more if you remove crime as a factor proving there are like 100 times more black people in prison than white people it shows the system isnt fair or it would be equal, no math can destroy equality.

>you dont seem to know what war is
There are women here everyday who have to live through sex assault on the job from men who ask them on dates or flirt with them to women who dont get paid the same as men which is a proven fact, again math doesnt lie user.

never liked being idolized as "perfect"
Having an unrealistic body type as the image of a woman is destroying the lives of healthy children. Wait, let me guess you hate children too, I would not be surprised since you seem to hate everything being racist against blacks, muslims and women.

You can start by stop acting like a fag. Better yet send her my way to a real man so I can skull fucker her. She deserves to be treated like a queen for supporting the glorious leader, you pantie wearing fem

Go fuck yourself nigger lover

Give me your gf

What the holy fuck is that abomination

THE GUCCIFER LEAK IS FINALLY HERE! HILLARY AND DEMS ARE FINISHED

conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720

Leaked Emails Show Colin Powell Was Worried About Hillary's Health Over A Year Ago

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/leaked-emails-show-colin-powell-was-worried-about-hillarys-health-over-year-ago

DNC Leak Reveals System for Automated Voter Fraud

mattforney.com/dnc-leak-voter-fraud/

>sage

(1/2)
>MATH IS RACIST
pack it up boys, science is over. no more maths! 1+1 = patriarchy now!
>more cops in black communities than white communities
because there is a need to have them. black communites have a significantly higher crime rate than any other type of community.
>if crime is not a factor, than the ratio of blacks v whites in prison becomes 100:1
people are only arrested if CRIME IS A FACTOR. if crime wasnt a factor, there wouldnt be so many filled prisons, and only fathers to divorced mothers would be in prison, which would largely be due to them not being able to pay alimony. if crime is a factor however, yes. blacks do infact commit more crime disproportionately than any other race. so much so that the idea of a black only prison might be a reality, not because of racism, but because they need a place to keep race related violence to a minimum.

>women here suffer sexual assault everyday
define sexual assault. the way i see it, is you can define it in 2 ways: the proper, legal way were physical violence happened as a result of disdain one persons disdain for a particular sex, where someone was unable to work or was otherwise badly injured due to such violence where they needed to be admitted to hospital over the injuries.
or you could define it in the "hugh mungus" way: you didn't get what you want so its sexual assault.
>women dont get paid the same as men
the first thing you have said that is somewhat true, though not in the way you think
1. it is illegal to pay someone differently based solely on their gender
2. if you suspect you are being paid less than someone of a different sex, you can contact the appropriate authorities to do an investigation for you
3. women have longer periods of paid leave than men, regardless of whether that woman is pregnant or not
4. women on average recieve 8% money per hour, compared to men, when you account for the amount of taxes laid on men, and the lack of taxes on women

Tell her to call me instead. I can give her the dicking she craves.

5. women earn less than men per year due to the amount of time off of work they take, compared to men. not the amount of money made per hour

the wage gap is mostly womens fault. even though women have all the advantage in terms of getting money, they somehow make less of it because they keep taking time off of work, removing any opportunities to earn more money. funny that more effort = more money.

>Having an unrealistic body type as the image of a woman is destroying the lives of healthy children. Wait, let me guess you hate children too, I would not be surprised since you seem to hate everything being racist against blacks, Muslims and women.

so what is he-man?
and if someone has a body type that can be idolized (as in most models) it is an achievable body type and standard. you are being disingenuous to say the least here. bring some citations and step up your game. this is pitifully easy.

trips don't lie, do it. give this brave Canadian your girlfriend. im sure he can do a much better job at satisfying her than you ever could.

>black communites have a significantly higher crime rate
SPoken like a true racist nazi. there is no proof there is more crime in POC communities than white communities when what causes the crime rate is the police who arrest them creating the artificial statistic which is proven science.

>blacks do infact commit more crime disproportionately than any other race.
Not true at all and who are the real criminals? Lets look at History serial killers are whites. I dont say all whites are baby rapers when again its a fact mathematically that more whites are on the sex offender registry than blacks.

>he proper, legal way were physical violence happened as a result of disdain
That is a problem with the criminal justice system that they require evidence a woman was raped instead of taking her word as evidence. Yet if she witnessed a white cop gunned down by a POC male then her testimony would be evidence, which again proves the system is racist against POC.

> women have longer periods of paid leave than men, regardless of whether that woman is pregnant or not
Having a child is not vacation time, and we need to compensate women for having a child not punish them, this isnt the dark ages!!!!!

>and if someone has a body type that can be idolized (as in most models) it is an achievable body type and standard
Certain body types cant be obtained, look at the asari in old mass effectg games, they look like fashion models, that is unrealistic and Bioware has listened to us gamers and now the Asari look more like real women and not some wet dream for teen boys who cant grow up and live in their parents basements.

None of this is helping me convince her to support Trump? Its just reinforcing why Hillary is the right choice for a new generation.

meant stop supporting Trump since Im not a racist.

(1/2)
looks like someone stepped up their game a tiny bit. just a bit. not enough to mean anything though.
>SPoken like a true racist nazi.
pic related
>there is no proof there is more crime in POC communities than white communities when what causes the crime rate is the police who arrest them creating the artificial statistic which is proven science.
its not even that hard to find.
heres a citation. if you have never hear of one, im not surprised. please provide them.
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv10.pdf
a side note:
>POLICE CREATE THE CRIME
literally what? police log the amount of crimes reported and resolved, they dont make the crime any more than a convicted felon makes laws. your an idiot if you actually believe this.

>That is a problem with the criminal justice system that they require evidence a woman was raped instead of taking her word as evidence.
you do realise this is an obstruction of justice, right? denying someone due process is 1. not constitutional in any country, and 2. completely amoral. you need evidence to prevent people from going to jail over spilled milk (or in this case, semen from your ass).
>Yet if she witnessed a white cop gunned down by a POC male then her testimony would be evidence, which again proves the system is racist against POC.
the difference here is that in this scenario she is not a plaintiff, and is instead a witness. a plaintiff is under strict regulation to provide evidence for their case, lest if be thrown out. a witness however is considered evidence, and as such is not subject to such regulation. again, you're an idiot.

>Having a child is not vacation time, and we need to compensate women for having a child not punish them, this isnt the dark ages!!!!!
i agree that having a child is not vacation time, but you clearly didnt read what i wrote. "3. women have longer periods of paid leave than men, regardless of whether that woman is pregnant or not". see. its not hard to read.

(2/2)
>Certain body types cant be obtained,
okay. provide an example.
>look at the asari in old mass effectg games they look like fashion models,
i dont know if you know this, but a realistic body type is not something that people refer to when talking about aliens. but i know you aren't paying attention, so ill indulge you. the asari race are modeled after humans. the only real difference between them and us physcially is that 1. they are blue, and 2. they have an odd skull structure. literally nothing else distinguishes them from humans. the body types represented by the asari in mass effect are largely achievable. if you can tell me a woman couldnt possibly have an hourglass figure, then you would have some credibility here. but you cant. woman can have such body types, and women without those body types can get plastic surgery to get them.
>that is unrealistic and Bioware has listened to us gamers and now the Asari look more like real women and not some wet dream for teen boys who cant grow up and live in their parents basements.
more ad hominem. i knew you had it in you

>None of this is helping me convince her to support Trump? Its just reinforcing why Hillary is the right choice for a new generation.
everything i just said over the last few hours has been a response to the various incorrect assertions you made. nothing more.
i only continued debating with you because it was fun, but right now im genuinely concerned for your mental health. im literally at a loss here. i dont understand how someone can be so deluded, so stupid. honestly its kind of great people like you exist. so easily manipulated, it makes the jew in me jump with glee.

>, they dont make the crime any more than a convicted felon makes laws.
Proven false because math doesnt lie. Polling indicates whites use drugs such as pot and cocaine the same amount as POC, yet POC are arrested 100 times more because the police are institutionalized with racism stemming from their hatred of POC as proven by science which can be googled.

> denying someone due process
Does not apply to sex offenders proving the constituion can be limited in its scope and it shouldnt apply to anyone accused of a sex crime either. The mere stigma of being accused or having commited the crime is proof the person is a threat to humanity requiring a life sentence as the law gives now. This is why women must be protected and their rights!!!

>she is not a plaintiff, and is instead a witness.
This doesnt change the fact that a womans word as evidence is thrown out of court if its rape because the system hates women which Trump supports further proving his hatred of women.

>. women have longer periods of paid leave than men
Doesnt change the fact that bigots throw around cherry picked stats ignoring the fact that there is no equality for women unless they fight which is why I support Hillary since she is a woman.

This arguing is good though its helping me prepare myself to confront her to drop Trump who hates Freedom because he wants everyone to have guns and kill eachother over BS because hes a racist. its that simple really if you think about it which is why almost all highly educated people support Hillary.

>the body types represented by the asari in mass effect are largely achievable.
The Asari were created to be some kind of super model race of aliens which just degrades women. Gamers hated the Mass Effect Trilogy ask any of them, its why the company announced last week they cancelled their remaster. The leading reason many gaming experts say why people hated the original mass effect was the the white male, and the Asari looking like super models when average women do not look like that meaning its unobtainable for over 99% of women.;

(1/2)
hoo boy, this ones a doosey. looks like you dropped the ball on this one. again. for the 5th time.

>Proven false because math doesnt lie. Polling indicates whites use drugs such as pot and cocaine the same amount as POC, yet POC are arrested 100 times more because the police are institutionalized with racism stemming from their hatred of POC as proven by science which can be googled.
you going to provide a citation at all like i did? if you arenet, this argument can be considered moot. try smarter, not harder.

>Does not apply to sex offenders
it does until they are convicted of being a sex offender. the constitution does not apply in full to someone who is a convicted felon, but everyone already knew that.
>The mere stigma of being accused or having committed the crime is proof the person is a threat to humanity requiring a life sentence as the law gives now.
wouldn't that mean everyone OTHER than the accused in that instance would be a threat to society, as they only prove themselves to be violent at the mere mention of heresy?
>This is why women must be protected and their rights!!!
name one right a woman has a man doesnt. just one.
i can name a few that men dont have, that women do. its not that hard.

>This doesnt change the fact that a womans word as evidence is thrown out of court if its rape because the system hates women
literally no one said that. you need evidence before a claim can be made. if you claim you were raped, police will gather as much evidence as possible to prove you correct, but if there isnt any, then your case is thrown out.

seriously, citations fuck-boy! do you have them?

Don't you worry, the old hillary died on 9 11. HILLARY 2.0 will beat Trump..

(2/2)
Doesnt change the fact that bigots throw around cherry picked stats ignoring the fact that there is no equality for women unless they fight which is why I support Hillary since she is a woman.
>complains about cherry picked stats
>throws around cherry picked stats without a single citation
>im voting for someone based on there gender
>"im not sexist i swear"
nice one.

>This arguing is good though its helping me prepare myself to confront her to drop Trump who hates Freedom because he wants everyone to have guns and kill eachother over BS because hes a racist. its that simple really if you think about it which is why almost all highly educated people support Hillary.
trump has never said anything about providing, tightening, or loosening gun laws. your weasle words are pretty thinly veiled also. try harder, dumb shit. maybe if you use your head you can come up with a counter argument.
seriously, if you can answer the questions then you might have a chance of persuading someone, but your more than likely just going to break up with her if you cant back your shit up.

>The Asari were created to be some kind of super model race of aliens which just degrades women.
but it is representative of real women. so if what you say is true, women degrade other women? you sure thats what you want to say, because the lead concept designer of mass effect 1 was a woman.
>Gamers hated the Mass Effect Trilogy ask any of them, its why the company announced last week they cancelled their remaster.
they hated the ending, not the series. most who played did like the series. if they didnt, why would it have been one of the largest selling game series in recent years?
>The leading reason many gaming experts say why people hated the original mass effect was the the white male, and the Asari looking like super models when average women do not look like that meaning its unobtainable for over 99% of women.;
kek, thats not going to fool anyone. nice try dumbass.

Perhaps instead you should let me be her boyfriend

ask your bull for help

get her a BBC

Tell her Trump is a Hillary plant, and a Manchurian candidate.

>its all over the news
You really trust a white racist patriarchical society news?

What the fuck are you talking about? Mass Effect is almost always regarded as a good game. You could play as either gender and any skin tone you wanted.
And they didn't cancel anything. You can't cancel it if you never started it.

>assigning human beauty standards to a fictional alien species

Gonna say the Krogan and Volus were too fat and the Salarians too thin?

>The war against women is very real

make her fuck another man while you watch and raise the bastard child as your owherthen you'll both be true hillary supporters. of it's a little mulatto turd baby then everyone around you will know ttht you're truely WithHer#

Tell her you will stop begging her to fuck a black guy infront of you if she promises to vote Hillary.

/thread

good goy*

>trump has never said anything about providing, tightening, or loosening gun laws
There are mass shootings all the time in America due to our terrible laws which allow children to die at the hands of psychos almost always white to be exact as we all know. We need tougher laws to restrict gun ownership to trained people which Hillary supports while Trump doesnt proving he doesnt care how many children are killed because Trump hates American Family Values.

>you going to provide a citation at all like i did?
Bro like seriously I listed google because most of these things are common knowledge that everyone knows, like Trump is a racist and hates women, its all right there on google proving the truth.

>the constitution does not apply in full to someone who is a convicted felon,
That isnt in the constitution, people just made that up. This is why we need to create new laws stating anyone accused of a sex crime is just as bad as someone convicted due process isnt needed for such heinous offenses which are outside the constitution legally.

>name one right a woman has a man doesnt. just one.
How about the right to equal pay, its called the pay gap and again google it to learn the insidious truth that Trump supporters want to hide because he is a white male.

>but it is representative of real women
IF we cant agree to a civil discussion there cant be one. Real women are average women and they dont look like super models science has proven in fact most american women are over weight so it portrays a body image that is impossible for almost all women to obtain which is sexist and why the Devs said they changed the look of the Asari to reflect real women after all the complaints from gamers.

>, why would it have been one of the largest selling game series in recent years?
Its not the new BF1 sold more than the entire trilogy combined and the new Mafia 3 is coming which promotes diversity and many say will break new sales records.

You can kill yourself so your GF can find a real man.

Leave her. Female Trump supporters are extremely unusual, if they were males they would be ultra-aggressive with the extreme warrior gene. Don't make your kids into white dindus by marrying her.

have her fuck a black man

>What the fuck are you talking about? Mass Effect is almost always regarded as a good game.
Mass effect was so hated by gamers the trilogy remaster was cancelled and they even shut down the forums to the new Mass Effect because EA doesnt think gamers are ready for a game that promotes diversity and equality because race isnt a number!

Give her to me, I'll fix her right up

By executing yourself faggot.

Seriously, shut the fuck up. You've said nothing of value this entire thread. Do you really have this much time on your hands? Instead of attempting to create this bait thread with false information you could actually be doing something of value with your life.

>pay gap
C'mon leaf. Take off the proxy already.

>We need tougher laws to restrict gun ownership to trained people which Hillary supports while Trump doesnt proving he doesnt care how many children are killed because Trump hates American Family Values.
...this literally proves nothing. there is a major leap in logic here. maybe if you had an iq above that of a drunk sperm you could explain the logic here.

>Bro like seriously I listed google because most of these things are common knowledge that everyone knows, like Trump is a racist and hates women, its all right there on google proving the truth.
google is not a citation. i can look up "cuckold" and find you, but am i sure thats true? could i just be looking at porn then, or will i actually be looking at you watch your girlfriend get blackd? if you cant provide any links im going to have to assume you dont know what you are talking about, as would any sane person.

>how about the right to equal pay, its called the pay gap and again google it to learn the insidious truth that Trump supporters want to hide because he is a white male.
you literally dont know how to read, do you? its illegal to pay someone differently based on gender. if that right is violated, you can get an investigation and a lawsuit underway.

>Real women are average women
so a supermodel with a vagina is not human? a celebrity like beyonce is not human? i guess i can agree with you on that one.
>american women
>obesity in america most people who suffer from obesity are men
>"most american women are overweight"
and im george soros. lets get real here.

>Its not the new BF1 sold more than the entire trilogy combined and the new Mafia 3 is coming which promotes diversity and many say will break new sales records.
no, it couldnt have been because of a change in setting and thematic's that made bf1 sell better. it couldn't have been the declining popularity in modern-era fps games like call of duty! no, its because a black man was in it. that makes a lot of sense.

Fun fact, gun crime is down 50% since 1994. The FBI is the source there.

Also leave her, she deserves much better than you.

>you could actually be doing something of value with your life.
Saving my GF from supporting a racist bigot has value to me, if you left your basement once in awhile instead of supporting Trump you could find true love just like the rest of us who are not racist.

if you cant provide any links im going to have to assume you dont know what you are talking about
Its called common sense, like when you say the sky is blue noone asks you for citations because it just is and the explanation is on google. If you werent so lazy why should I spoonfeed the truth when its out there since its a known fact Trump hates women proving he is racist.

> its illegal to pay someone differently based on gender
That doesnt change that in America there is a larger pay game for women than men because women dont have equality as has been proven scientifically.

>a celebrity like beyonce is not human?
Beyonce has a real womans body, she is normal not some weirdo super model stick that noone thinks is attractive since they promote objectification of women as trophies.

>its because a black man was in it
BF1 sold better than the ME trilogy because it focuses on promoting a positive political agenda of Diversity and equality telling the truth of history which is what all real gamers in their games and why games that fail to do this just dont sell and arent popular.

>Want's to keep out people who ignore the laws of the country and who drive down the wages for the poorest Americans and legal immigrants trying to make their fortune.
>Wants to pause immigration from Muslim countries because ISIS is constantly saying they are working to sneak in more terrorists with the refugees, it's happened already.
>Refuses to support a terrorist organization.
Wow gee golly, what an evil racist.

>proven science
>continues to fail and prove a single thing he's said

>pay gap
You're aware the wage gap exists merely from the fact that women would rather be a kindergarten teacher instead of a mechanical engineer, right? Don't even give me the your shit in regards to them not having the opportunities when they have female only scholarships and there is a larger population of females graduating than their male counterparts.

>normal body
Nearly nobody would consider an anorexic a normal body type. If they're fit they're normal. Yet, the definition of fit keeps changing because the female demographic keeps getting more obese from bad life decisions and the incessant need to feel comfortable at all times instead of facing reality.

>muh games
Kill yourself.

Also, it's such a shame you have a girlfriend with a brain and a complete imbecile.

It's proven that democrats want poverty because they get votes from keeping people dependent on welfare. Enjoy being the actual racist while also supporting abortion which kills more black people than heart disease, car accidents, diabetes, homicide, and smoking combined.

Hypocrisy is the worst. Especially, when you're claiming Trump a racist while that precious Hillary hasn't demonized and belittled all those cases against Bill and laughing to get a rapist off.

Honestly, you sound like a female since you make no arguments that aren't completely irrationally.

sexist*

Too early to chat with stupid people.