OY VEY

>U.S., Israel sign $38 billion military aid package

>The United States will give Israel $38 billion in military assistance over the next decade, THE LARGEST such aid package in U.S. history, under a landmark agreement signed on Wednesday.

>The deal, whose details were reported by Reuters earlier, will allow Washington's chief Middle East ally to upgrade most of its fighter aircraft, improve its ground forces' mobility and strengthen its missile defense systems, a senior U.S. official said.

>While the package constitutes the most U.S. military aid ever given to any country, it entails concessions by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to officials on both sides.

>Nearly 10 months of drawn-out aid negotiations underscored continuing friction between President Barack Obama and Netanyahu over last year's U.S.-led nuclear deal with Israel's arch-foe Iran, an accord the Israeli leader opposed. The United States and Israel have also been at odds over the Palestinians.

>But the right-wing Netanyahu decided it would be best to forge a new arrangement with Obama, who leaves office in January, rather than hoping for better terms from the next U.S. administration, according to officials on both sides.

>A new pact now allows him to avoid uncertainties surrounding the next president, whether Democrat Hillary Clinton or Republican Donald Trump, and to give Israel’s defense establishment the ability to plan ahead.

>Obama's aides wanted a new deal before his presidency ends, seeing it as an important part of his legacy. Republican critics accuse him of not being attentive enough to Israel's security, which the White House strongly denies, and of taking too hard of a line with the Israeli leader.

source: reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI

bump

the goyim financing israel
what news

̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶j̶e̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶

Is Israel the only well-off nation that asks for so much money from the U.S.?

Fucking kikes.

It's not like Trump would oppose this. He'd probably double it.

If Trump supports this, then I'm all in.
Deal with it cuck and fuck off to reddit

definition of a sheep.

Why the fuck is the world paying out the ass to israel? Why does nobody question this? They need to fund themselves already

I would like to hear a statement about this from Trump. Let's see him try to spin this as a good thing - something msm is trying to do unsuccessfully.

People are STILL surprised kikes run the show?
Like come on guys, we've been over this for over 60 years now.

3.8bil annually instead of the current 3.1bil, so a 22% increase in aid. Vast majority of it is used for buying weapons from the US.

It keeps us buying american instead of going with cheaper chinese/russian offers and helps grow the US military industrial complex.

Wait can you sign a contract saying you give monetary aid? The jews really control america. Its like, let trump get in, we will have our money shipped anyway.

For a decade? What if Israel fails to be in political agreement with the US in the month? How imbecile and who are the people who sign this? What happens if Trumps come in and says no more aid? Did the states pay the entire decade contribution in one deposit or will it be divided over periods?

t-thanks greatest allies

> here's some money so you can buy from me kiddo
Even I see this is Jewing, but USA reaps some benefits from it. US/Israeli joint engineering projects always turned out good hardware.

He already said during the primaries that Israel is an ally, but they would need to improve their side of the deal (do their own dirty work, instead of other doing it for them).
"Israel will need to make sacrifices" or something like that.

>threatening to buy an enemy nation's equipment if you aren't given billions of dollars a year

The bulk of those funds goes straight back to the US by way if military funding. So in actually fact its the US government redistributing funds via another nation.

Iran just received $150b from the US.

Also $3.8b per year pails in comparison to payments made to Iraq, Afghanistan.

Why are your people so fucking crooked?

Not even memeing.

Some has to ask Trump and Hillary if they are going to force Israel to stop supporting and fighting ISIS instead and if they refuse if the will reconsider the payment of 38 Billion Dollar

OP the US gives an average of $2.3 billion in aid to your nation.

disgusting israeli kikes.

we should be openly funding pro-assad palestinian christian organizations like fatah and plo to fight israel. only good zionist is a dead zionist

So just funneling money around our own military industrial complex. Shit's practically a jobs bill

>its okay 700.000.000 is just 22% more free money from you
>its okay we are buying your weapons at your cost! its almost like those soft credits except you get nothing and we get everything.
>we could buy inferior gook and slavshit weapons so give us your weapons for free!

This is actually a "intelligent argument" in a Jewish mind.

There ls no benefit imbecile. Military complex isnt America. You dont put economic stimulus like that, expecting jobs and market movement. What its does it devaluare the fiat currency and open an scenerio of corruption by politicians, military complex and the buyers. We are talking about billions.

A sane trade/stimulus will go something like Russians.
>We will ask you 10% of the payment and we will pay you 10% of the payment worth.
>So you can give an X bank sovereign bonds and loan the 100% payment value, paying them the 20 % you have in cash
>we will share tech with you, 5% will be transpased in joint adventure
>you will pay mantaince or the warrantt is over
>Russian companies get more jobs
>Russian economy gers more wealth

This case the US congress is literally dumping money into the trash asking nothing. Read AID. Its an AID.

I am raging and I am not even american.

Dollar's gonna be worthless soon anyway, have fun with your fixed income. You earned it.

>OP the US gives an average of $2.3 billion in aid to your nation.
Schlomo pls.

The equivalent aid to Romania gets from the U.S. amounts to only 13 Million per anum. Thats not even 1% of what you kikes get.

Don't try to mix IMF credits and grants into this.

what does the U.S. get for 38 billion fucking dollars?

He said thank you so it's alright :^

Stop being a homophobic racist

I hope Trump sets an investigation of this "contract" finds a scapegoat, freeze Israli accounts and ask te money back or face international finance blackslash.

And prohibit foreign aid that surpass an X nation 1% GDP, unless lts an loan.

Also who will stop the cash burning programs like the F35? Its insane.