Alright Sup Forums, please explain this to me

Alright Sup Forums, please explain this to me.
I can see how BLM could get some presence in the UK. When it comes to "muh police brutality", the really don't have a case, btu they could still complain about the poverty in black communities, and blame that on the past by blowing the mistreatment of jamaicans and nigerians in the 70s out of proportions.
So yeah, it sadly makes sense.
But HOW do they manage to import themselves into SWEDEN?
Is the "somali are the new swedes" thing more than just a Sup Forums meme? How can they even make a case for themselves here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah they are in the UK, closed a minor airport by erecting a tripod on the runway, and they were all white.
Fuckers need to die.

What do they even have to protest over here?

I swear they just feel left out.

>climate change is racist because it affects blacks
I'm not sure if they are grasping for straws or if they have been hijacked by environmentalists who want to be sure they always have the moral high ground.

Virtue signaling, self hating, indoctrinated whites.

That was total bullshit. Niggers don't give a shit about global warming. That was just a bunch of cocksuckers using the Nigger Lives Matter banner to push their own agenda. Got no time for that kind of dishonesty.

They don't have any Black issues to talk about in Britain, that's why.

They held a March in London and there is only one case from a few years ago, the rest was American statistics and some old bag spent ages moaning about Police at Hillsborough - 30 fucking years ago.

It's Pathetic.

Because you're failing to accept that their purpose is to destroy all white people. They hate you, they hate your country, and they want you gone. But nobody wants to accept that so nothing changes and all this fucking shit keeps going on.

because 60% of swedes dont like immigrants but the other political platform of the anti immigration party is retarded

and while sweden comes off as an extremely immigration friendly country (as it is, relatively) it is exaggerated by like 400% on pol

This is embarrassing and desperate virtue signalling. These idiots need to be air dropped into the noggest hoods for a month. Faggots will need to bring their sporks

Black isn't a color. It's the complete lack of colors. Negroids truly are retarded. I hope one day they all die. White is the presence of all colors. True diversity.

oh no oh no oh no oh no

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

swede, baby :(

From what I have seen most Swedes can see that the migrants have done nothing good for Sweden at all and want rid of them, but they don't organise or protest or otherwise make something happen.

The SD don't get anywhere because everyone sees them as Nazis (not without justification) yet no-one else is standing up to be counted. No-one else is calling a spade a spade.

The best thing ordinary Swedes can do now if they won't organise and stand up for the truth and to preserve Sweden is to arm themselves and defend themselves aggressively against the migrants when they are attacked by them. Stab the migrants when they grope or rape your women and girls. Shoot them. Hang them in the streets. Your politicians and police are not defending you and your country, you have to do it yourselves.

it was absolutely abhorrent how the police handled it. they should have peppered, tasered and got them off the runway before the first flight was disrupted.

Your plebeian population would then shriek about police brutality. The officers decided it was not worth the risk.

If it had been a protest against failed asylum seekers and other illegal migrants not being deported, or against Mohammedan terror scum not being deported, then the police would have been in and busted them quicker than you can say Tommy Robinson.

blm probably has connections to islamic organizations or is building bridges with them. it would explain why they are popping up overseas in countries that take in a lot of refugees.

al qaeda for example has begun propaganda campaigns to try and get more american blacks to join islam and rebel against america.

There should be next to no white people around the BLM lot in the US. Don't you teach your kids to calculate their own interests first, and the interests of other people second any more?

Have to hope Trump wins in November to get America thinking straight again.

Sweden hahaha the best one I heard was
>Black Lives Matter Japan
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And it was organized by, you guessed it, an Eikaiwa teacher.

They are fucking funded by soros you stupid shit. What's the most logical conclusion when you see an animal in a weird place? Someone put it there.

one sign says
"say her name"

who are they referring to?

what, im not a swede. I just live close to them.

Yeah, instead it took police FIVE hours to get rid of them.

jews wants to kill white people.

Same is true for Denmark. The arabs can get over the Oresund bridge to ruin your lives easily enough. Not like your politicians and police are stopping it either.

>teach our kids
American parents don't teach shit anymore. The children are largely raised on media and schools. Our teachers are all leftists and marxists, repeating lies the MSM has fed them for decades.

>4th grade
>learning about JFK assassination
>it was done by 1 crazy commie, ex marine, with the standard marine rifle
>kids start having a discussion on how skilled the marines are
>one kid says he wants to join the army
>he's in the fucking army right now

Propaganda woven in the lies. Our schools have been raising us to be good goys from the moment the hospital offers to mutilate our dicks.

>But HOW do they manage to import themselves into SWEDEN?
Message should be clear. Every country should start gunning nignog thugs with the joyful glee KKK in the 1950. They will accuse cops of doing it anyway. Safety in society will increase if you really start doing it.