How do you react when you see an interracial couple in public?

How do you react when you see an interracial couple in public?

I only care about it when I go through my random spurts of browsing Sup Forums from time to time.

Other than that, I don't care. There is nothing wrong with it. Interracial dating is very natural, and good.

I've only ever seen two and they were both the stereotypical fat ass whale with a manlet black guy. I live near Chicago too.

This is the only socially acceptable form of zoophilia.

>a fucking leaf

If negros fuck your women, you win

Extreme derision and mockery tinged with disgust.

Show nothing on the outside.
[Internally cringes]

Honestly, when I see a gorgeous white girl, blond hair blue eyes with a nog I think
>fucking coal burning whore

t. im spic btw

I create a mental image to jack-off to later.

>leaf + dingusland
Combination gonna implode

This grill looks like a man

how about picking a picture of an actually white woman and a black man?

Nobody on Sup Forums gives a shit about some weird mutt mix / Arab looking skank who likes to get blacked some more.

Laugh, because of you faggots I think of the cuck bbc meme when I see a white chick with a nigger.

In my head 'coal burner' then I walk pass them

I dont really care desu

No reaction.

I only go out at night so I don't see them.

The only time it's not a landwhale is when the nig is a football player or rapper with loads of $$$.

I actually saw one the other day. Surprise surprise, the girl was A FUCKING LEAF (It was at the airport and I saw her passport)

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
-Luke 6:37

disgust

I post about my disgust on Sup Forums

Believe it or not, I don't give a shit about racemixing. When I see Muslims publicly doing Muslim stuff, though...

yes very natural.
that's why it's so common.

The woman looks jewish. If she is jew or turk I dint mind her being a zoophiliac.

You are a clever girl, ain't ya cunt?

PS. i laffed.

i've never seen in real life.

canacuck

>if race fucks your gender, you win
Nah, as long as Americans fuck Americans, it's fine. Ethnicities is what matters. There's no difference between a black American and a white American.

Now, if a man from Nigeria fucks a woman from Sweden, that's a problem. Well, it is a problem if it happens frequently, because then you have a loss of ethnicity (be it Swedish or Nigerian). Same thing would apply about a Swedish man fucking a Nigerian woman in Nigeria, of course. It's not about superiority and inferiority, it's about conservation of ethnic consistency.

America is a multi-racial country, so it's consistent for it to have black people, white people and everything inbetween.

didnt even have to look at the flag

Don't really care. But I feel a slight bit of sorrow for the woman as most times she'll end up single with a baby.

I stare at them, trying to make them uncomfortable.

bantz

I get a list.

Laugh at how trashy they look if it's WF/BM

i asume 3 things right away: either girls is blind (actually have bad sight) or either retarded (including sjw who trying to get some score points to show off before her pack or actually insane - aka full blown schizophrenia) or she is damaged goods with daddy issues

i imagine the white girl's father crying

this.

It just screams daddy issues to me

Throw them some nuts (like in a zoo).

ever heard of irony?

Oy vey! It's working as planned. Very good goyim.

I did the same thing when i was in France.

I saw a young girl with what appeared to be a mid 20s black guy, they kissed and parted as I was walking past.

All I could do was look at her and give her a 'wtf you doing?' look. She saw me and had this funny look on her face, as if she'd just been caught out by someone who isn't a cuck and thinks it's okay.

Pic related, only way I can describe the look I gave her. I guess it helps I'm tall and handsome so she probably felt like used goods, or at least I hope.

It doesnt really bother me that much because I know they are ruining their life. They end up with some mudblood kid that will never know the feeling of white priviledge. The dude makes less money, probably gonna leave, spends all his money on dumb shit. The girls end up single with a far worse standard of life because she wanted some BBC or some other exotic dick.

The pure white race will survive, but we are shedding numbers like crazy.

I do my best to remember what she looks like. The nigger novelty will wear off, but that broad is damaged goods. Worthless to a white man. The only thing grosser then a whitr woman with a nog, is a white man going in after.

I appreciate their bravery

My brothers sister in law does that. Only dates the niggest of the nig and brings them to his house all the time. Her last ex actually stole her car and robbed a store with it then dumped it off on her and she just forgave him for it.

I see a few good looking white woman in my town with half breed niglets and BIG SURPRISE the father is MIA.

I just feel pity for them because having a mixed kid is worst then living with an STD. No man of worth would date/marry a woman with a kid that doesn't look anything like her.

I laugh as to how ugly her babies will be. The light coloured hair, eyes and complexion all trashed in exchange of shit stained skin and pubic-like hair.

Welcome to the fall of the white race.

I stare at them, especially the white one of course. If it's a mom with a baby niglett I say something like: "how cute, he really looks just like his mom." Usually they understand.

>black man, white woman
meh, it won't last
>black girl, white guy
burning envy

You know, I never do.

It's also just some lower class bint with a stroller filled with shit.

>It's also just some lower class bint with a stroller filled with shit.

Beautiful choice of words.

If its gonna be ebony beauty with white shit Ill be very sad

i dont see it that often.

And i live in cologne

I actually follow them around in stores.

Was planning on making my own mini nooses with string to leave in their carts

Black woman are top tier mates for white men.

Maybe it's because they know black men are deplorable fuckbois and they're lucky to have a white guy take care of them and treat them right.

Thought Cologne was Turk capital?

Do they chase off the white girls or something?

I feel disgusted and am reminded of how utterly irresponsible women are. They just see fucking an animal as an adventure and a protest.

i spit on them
>edge

always*

>mfw I read abhorrent PC Canadian "shitpost" #628292633 this year

I use to work with really hot 6 foot nordic goddess. She made her rounds doing insurance for new cars at all the dealerships in the area. Then I saw her out with her kid. Little nappy headed shitskin child. The genetics just don't mix well. The kid is never gonna be accepted as black by the black folks. He will never be accepted by white people. The kid is fucked by a large portion of society. I never had any respect for after that because I know the dude bounced right quick and now shes destined for shitty relationships because any successful white dude isnt gonna date be genetically cucked by some half niglet child.

dont care,they both look like their plastic anyway

>How do you react when you see an interracial couple in public?

It sickens me.

80% of turks i see are also together with turks.

Is the idea of being a responsible dad so scary to these niggers that they'll bail on hot white woman they impregnated?

Depends on the pairing

>white man + Asian
Sad
>white man + Hispanic
Fully acceptable. Good for both
>white man + black
Absolute highest form of cuckoldry. The guy always thinks he's making humanity so much better by making up for his evil white oppressor ancestors.

>White woman + black
Absolutely haram. Deserve to be Burn at the stake or crucify
>white woman + Hispanic
Don't think I've ever seen this in real life. Hispanic men know they have the best women and don't want to settle for the subpar white. Even so, I would just feel bad for the man if I saw it.
>white woman + Asian
Lol

Every other mix I don't really care about.

you don't have to react just look at them, your stares trigger them and they start to feel threatened and insecure that they've done something shameful all coalburners know deep down nobody approves of their life style.

i used to smoke weed with this dude whose girlfriend would come by to pick him up sometimes. one day, she was packing her glass pipe with meth and asked if i wanted to buy some. she said she started dealing because the money is great and she has three boys to look after.

she showed me a photo of three aboriginal boys. i looked at my weedbro like 'wtf u doing with this wreck?' and he just shrugged and packed another bong.

this was a couple years ago. they're both degenerate meth addicts now, but she's still fat, somehow.

I wouldn't give a shit. It's just an image but I can see how fucking stupid and supercilious that woman is. I feel no loss

I curse them to death with chaos Kek magic.

>brown eyes
>white

she's not a coalburner OP

Utter disgust

I think white black combination is probably the ugliest on earth. They just look like light skinned niggers with nig noses and hair

What are the rarest interracial pairings?

The other day, I saw a Chinese woman and a black, which seemed like an odd combo for Australia especially.

I openly gawk at them. I saw heaps of mudsharks shopping at Winco with their dindus and that was in Oregon of all places, which is white af.

I guess Winco must just be the store of choice for race traitor coalburning sluts.

My dads best friend is a black dude that had like 5 half black kids with different white women. My dad and him were co-partners in the stock business.

Basically same income, upper middle class level income. My dad had me and my sister and called it a day. This fucker had 5 kids all with different women.

Dude put the absolute minimum effort into raising the kids, renting places, going out drinking every night, partying looking for a new bitch, flaunting his money to pull another dumb whore.

His kids turned out to be shitheads except the first one. The rest all sold drugs and wanted to become rappers. My dad is vacationing in hawaii, financing local city events, hanging out with the mayor and this dude is living on my dads couch for 6 months because he spent all his money and now works at walmart. They just dont operate like a rational person.

deniro married a black?

this

Come on goy look how attractive your family will be

yes and his ugly muttalo son is literally mentally challenged. This is what race mixing produces

she looks like micheal jackson.

thats not interracial.

It's all he's ever fucked. Got some jungle fever shit bad.

wut

Anger, can barely even hide it.

And when I had to interact with them, I'd actually show my powerlevel at one point.

>>white man + Asian
>Sad
>>white man + Hispanic
>Fully acceptable. Good for both

So, Amerindians are fine, but Japs are not?
I don't really disagree, because the idea of Americans having at least a few Amerindian ancestors is not only acceptable, but should also be a requirement. But still, I don't think this is your narrative here.

>one eye on the camera
>one eye on the bitches

How the fuck are you so successful and then you marry a nigress and produce these absolute mongrels. Do you think this guy wakes up and looks at his kids and loves them and is proud of them? They look nothing like your ancestors, they are genetic mutts. You look like an absolute fool when you go out with them. Id rather look at some white trash family than these mutts.

Wow, never knew De Niro got caught in the racemixing trap. At least it is good to see the laughable result. It should be a warning to everyone who is thinking of going the same path.

It's probably why he's so angry and does all these shitty movies. I wouldn't want to be at home looking at my retarded offspring reminding myself I made these ugly looking mistakes.

At least in a few generations white women will be the most loyal women there are.

Disloyal white women make little brown women.

Loyal white women make little white women.

I feel bad that he chose to go with a nigger just because of the dick size but then I take a look at my savings account and I feel better, might not have a slut sucking my balls for free but I can always use my financial situation to pay a prostitute (which is basically the same thing) to come to my house, act friendly , have a drink, run her ass to the ground and then she fucks off and I don't see her until the next time I feel horny

My friends know my view on this and always laugh at my disgusted expression when there's a mulatto baby in proxomity.

Hispanic
>most beautiful
>family oriented
>always know how to cook (in a good cuisine) and be motherly
>almost always want kids
>sexy bodies with wide hips, made for having children
>resistant to modern western cultural Marxist garbage ideals
>Christian
>very loyal (but you must put up with controlling/temper issues)

Asian
>don't have emotions
>only good for having like 1 kid maybe, usually don't want to reproduce
>flat boring bodies, no hips or ass
>usually want to be a career woman due to their emotionless and ambitious personalities
>weird aesthetic in general (this one is just my opinion)

As weird as it sounds, there are almost none interracial couples here. The only one I know is a dindu and a problematic druggie. There are more whites and japs, and its the same amount of j-w and w-j

Why is his forehead lighter than the rest of his body.

Also is a obvious tranny. Stone them.

she needs to be put down