Oi, Luna rock love! But um, Leni is cute too I think

Oi, Luna rock love! But um, Leni is cute too I think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FRpV59V7pAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

loud pedo

I really wish the mods would explain the situation. Are we allowed Loud House threads on Sup Forums but not a general? If so I'd rather post threads here because I really like LH but I don't want to get banned again and that /trash/ general is cancerous.

Dumb SU guy

Just don't make generals, there doesn't need to be one anyway unless new episode or something

Threads are allowed, but generals are not. It basically works like the SvtFoE threads, you can make a thread but just don't slap the word 'general' on there or it'll be executed quickly.

>cute
>this equates to pedo

What are some other good shows for pedophiles?

Its a cartoon you sex hating cretan

I don't know, probably sofia the first, but if you are an SJW steven universe is pretty good

>Character makes several AC/DC references
>Hasn't once called herself a "Problem Child"

AC/DC are the worst band of all time.

>What is Rush

Yeah if yer a sissy m8

But that ain't Nirvana

>what is any NY Dive Bar band

Leni isn't a 'Nam veteran though

Right answer

Sup Forums LH threads just always feel so fucking doomed because people always take the "pedo" bait or they get derailed by the faggots constantly trying to start shit between LH and SU fans. Why is this board so easily baited?

Still, we could always try to have a nice thread. Let's try to have a nice thread. I like Loud House because it has a really nice art style, it's pretty funny and it's just about normal kids having fun and dealing with day-to-day shit instead of being overly dramatic. Also Lincoln is a likeable protagonist and Leni is absolutely adorable.

i like this show from both nostalgia and its qualities, but the two things bug the shit out of me

First of all is the fact that the /trash/ threads are fucking awful and occasionally illegal

Also the way they draw feet is fucking awful, especially barefoot. The art style is fine and reminiscent of old 80s news comics, but the feet are so godawful and take me right out of enjoying the show. I'm not even some degenerate footfag, it's just so unaesthetic

>I'm not even some degenerate footfag, it's just so unaesthetic

Uh huh....sure

>I'm not even some degenerate footfag
Why are you paying so much attention to their feet then?

I'm serious, footfags are fucked. On some primal level, foot fetishists are more disgusting than a lot of /d/

It's just how lazy the art is when the feet on the show don't even resemble human feet, they're just walking on ovals

>user A says cartoon character is cute
>user B calls A a pedo
>I defend user B
>user B admits user A was right
>mfw

>mfw loud house isn't about Lincoln progressively becoming more feminine over time due to the influence of his sisters, eventually culminating in him becoming a qt femboi

She kinda is one of the least problematic ones tho
The worst she's done is making an ass of herself in every concert she's been to as far as i can remember

>On some primal level, foot fetishists are more disgusting than a lot of /d/

Ok I'll bite. How? It's probably the most common "fetish" there is

I don't know how to explain it, it's like having an eyeball fetish, feet are such a nonsexual part of the body it's strange to see anyone have a fixation on it

>kinkshaming

cut that shit out nigga. Besides, foot fetishism, like the other user said, is like the most common fetish ever, dig a little deeper next time if you wanna find a REAL fucked fetish, especially if we're talking about /d/

I think for most it's probably a just submissive thing, it's a submissive act to rub or kiss/lick or "worship" a females feet in some way and that's what turns them on

Grantid, there are all kinds of footfags out there but the most common feet stuff I see is just foot worship female domination stuff, which isn't hard for me to understand really

/d/ doesn't do much more than slaping dicks on everything these days

>tfw no more fucking weird shit like in the old days

It hurts to be alive

>want Loud House thread without the usual faggotry
>get Loud House thread with footfaggotry

It's gotten me to be more active in gurochan and pixiv exploration at least.

hey, a debate about it is better than people actually posting it

On topic, do you think Lincoln goes full Apocalypse Now once a month since women typically sync up? It's probably a warzone for a week or so

Holy shit this

Can't stand this faggot band

He's already barricated himself on his room and it worked, he will be fine maybe

He's too busy fucking them to care about that.

We may get an idea of what that's like when Brawl in the Family airs with next week's batch of new episodes.

The /aco/-/d/ split really fucked them. /trash/ probably didn't help either. I feel sorry for /d/eviants.

Alright you bumped the thread, now what?

If this show aired in the 90s no one would call its fans p*dos

CRASHING THIS CAR

Why are you asking me?

What's the estimate on the number of survivors?

>What is Queen

For those of you unaware, next week is a new set of episodes.

Really

Finally been waiting on the new episodes

>What's the estimate on the number of survivors?
_3 SURVIVORS Because the idea of any of them dying is too depressing.

What's the deal with Leni's boobs pointing down in front view, when they're perkier than Lori's from the side?

> A Clyde AND Lucy ep next week

Am I the only one who likes Clyde?

i wanna see an earthbound hack with Loud Houd Characters. A surreal comical rpg with the loud house family. This needs to happen.

So what sisters are lincoln fucking the most? Luna and lucy are definites, but who else?

Here's the promo: youtu.be/FRpV59V7pAk

I want to see MGSV with Loud House Characters. A surreal comical RPG-7 with the loud house family. This needs to happen

Whoever did that edit has mad talent

That was me, and it was literally just the magic wand tool

If you want to request something, I can do it in the draw thread tomorrow

nice facebook gif

I should try it out myself, thank you for letting me know.

I've tried my hand at an edit too but not nearly as impressive as that

At the least, I don't hate him, but he has his dull moments. He doesn't get his props, though.

>Are we allowed Loud House threads on Sup Forums but not a general

This seems to be the general case, which arguably makes things more annoying than generals because a burst of threads about a show happen instead.

Clyde is literally one of the most irratating and fucking annoying character in exsistance

Alright, guys, I fixed the show.

I bet she would be just as annoying and spotlight-grabby [] though much more cute while doing it []

God, the /trash/ threads really are so much fucking better.

I mean, it's the same shit, and more often times honestly worst, but /trash/ has more activity due to less limitations and people being corralled there for so long. Here you've got bait, deleted posts if you even get slightly suggestive, and an already diminished population since most people who care are on /trash/, already.

Pretty much. Just a concerted effort by the staff here to curtail this shows growing popularity.
They seem to have an Anti Nickelodeon bias.
It's really annoying that you report the actual shitposts and they never get touched, like the first reply to the thread.

Have some Lunas

Nah I gotchu senpai.

>hand over those tickets m8

While she seems to be one of the friendliest sisters to her siblings (I believe Chris has said in an interview that she's the one Lincoln is closest to in terms of friendship), Luna seems like the biggest nightmare for their parents (April Fools Day aside)

It's shown that Luna was the straw that broke the camels back when it came to sleepovers when she trashed the house with a concert, that she's the one who will sneak and stay out past midnight, has been repeatably been shown to casually swear, and because there is zero soundproofing there's just no escaping her music practice. Along with Lincoln, she's also the only one who has been arrested in the show so far.

From a parents perspective, Luna is easily the "Problem Child"

> the big brawl happens towards the end of the video
> a fucking eyeball goes flying through the sky

Good grief

A NUUUUUU

Allright fair enough
Also
>Zero sound profing
Did they mention this at some point?

In the tornado episode. Lucy complains about how thin the walls are. To the point that the entire house (including the parents downstairs) heard her try to whisper to Lynn one night that she couldn't decide if the Werewolf or the Vampire made for the better Husbando.

Who thinks "new" VA for Lincoln doesn't fit his old one?

Huh, i assumed they would do something to the walls with luna around

>"new" VA
Elaborate.

They changed VA in 23rd episode

I don't like him either, he fit Greg from OTGW better than Lincoln.

Why did they do that?

Lola seems worse

Puberty.

Are you fucking stupid? He is Lincoln not Nick!

Steven Universe threads are hitting 750 replies in 10 minutes, while The Loud House can't even get 100.

Really makes you think

>trying to manufacture a controversy where there is none

Literally had new things to talk about

Stop that shit.
Besides, even despite that there still can't be a /sug/, right?

>the more posts something gets on Sup Forums the better it is
The sad thing is that there are anons who actually think like that, though they would never admit it directly.

I heard it's supposed to be a good show and I think the style is kind of cute. Should I watch it?

Sure, just don't set your expectations too high and you should come out okay. It feels like a newspaper comic. And just like a newspaper comic, not every one is a winner.

that seems reasonable

It's like Hey Arnold but watered down

There are specific episodes that are pretty great and worth your time tho