I JUST GOT DIAGNOSED WITH ASPERGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I JUST GOT DIAGNOSED WITH ASPERGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

welcome to the club

it's a cultural thing

RIP

What's wrong being Asperger ?

it's been considered an insult to many people to be called autistic.

At least you are not nignog

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS AMAZING ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

Welcome to the club leaf

Me too, and I got a bunch of money because sweden likes the disadvantaged. Makes me fee l a bit like a leech but at least I'm not an immigrant.

Yes, I know, it's terrible, but, did we really need a thread for it?

What an irrational reaction. You already had the disorder. You lost nothing by being diagnosed.

In fact, you probably gained, as it might make you eligible for NEETbucks or at least you can use it as an excuse when you sperg out in public. Perhaps you can even threaten to sue your employer for discrimination when they try to fire you.

I thought they got rid of Asperger syndrome?

>The American Psychiatric Association declared in 2013 that Asperger's was no longer a valid diagnosis, and removed it from the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

Psychiatry is a racket.

So have most people on this board.

Hur fungerar det? Hur fick du reda på det, hur mycket pengar får du varje månad och vad händer ifall du vill börja plugga eller jobba?

Pretty sure I'm undiagnosed Aspie.

>not posting facial expressions to troll OP

>is on Sup Forums
>POSTS IN ALL CAPS LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT
>includes a "REEEEE" in his post
>shitposts
>a fucking leaf

I could have told you, you had aspergers for free

it was already free haha

Aspergers doesn't exist anymore. You all got the 'tism :^)

>Canadian
You could have diagnosed that yourself

Don'y worry mate. I'm autisic (high end) and I'm married with two daughters. Life is sweet.
It's OK. I make lots of lists for shopping and things I need to do. My wife is a great help and the kids are fine.
Traffic annoys me badly. I must concentrate to cross the road.
If I can offer some advice, get a dog or a cat. Or both. Seriously. They will help. I have to take my dog for a walk just now. She's impatient and is whining.

Don't get yourself down.

What an appropriate response to your diagnosis. I'm sure ree'ing in the doctors office helped sell it even more

>I JUST GOT DIAGNOSED WITH ASPERGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoy your neetbux user

Ass burgersX'D

cool another made up disorder like adhd
does this one pay out disability if so
i think i might have it too

Good thing it wasn't something serious like a sore throat. That shit can fuck up a whole DAY.

>2016
>thinking aspergers actually exists

>plz be my ai gf