Hillary Leading in Polls

ibtimes.com/hillary-clinton-vs-donald-trump-latest-polls-clinton-leads-voters-still-dont-either-2416211

>"Hillary Clinton is winning the 2016 presidential race losing far less than Donald Trump, a new Quinnipiac University poll out Wednesday suggests."

>"Clinton leads Trump in the most recent poll by five points nationally, with 48 percent of those polled saying that she was their gal compared to just 43 percent who said they were towing the Trump line. That’s a huge leap for Clinton since last month but what is perhaps more interesting is that more than half of the supporters for each candidate aren’t even casting their votes because they like the candidates."

>"Fifty-four percent of Clinton supporters said that their vote was out of respect of her."

Sorry, bigots. But it looks like it's a good time to be #WithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off cunt.

Kill yourself nigger

butthurt trumpniggers

>"s-stop telling me things I don't want to hear!"

How does it feel to be in the middle of fucking nowhere.

If Australia wanted to end you, nobody could save you or your 7 sheep pussies. They're ours for the taking m8

IT STARTS WITH...

you can't vote for a dead woman

I thought it was faggot Canadians that shit posted. Guess stralians are faggots to. Enjoy being raped by muslims and having no guns pussy

>E-mail scandals
>Passes out at a 9/11 memorial, handles it very poorly

STILL above Donald in Polls.

Jesus, what does the man have to do to start winning?

Kek wills it

The lead won't last long. Donald once Donald flushes out Hillary and the Obamanation it's all over.
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

False.

Trump up 47.3% to Clinton 41.3% Nationally

Daily reminder to not reply to hillary shills because they DO lie, and have accepted the fact that hillarybux will NOT be paying out.

>t. A publication noone has ever heard of, let alone credible

Its sad seeing you CTR guys starting to give up

Damn, I've seen denial but this is just next level shit lmao. Kill yourself my man, and actually use a reference text that isn't biased to fuck:

> he doesnt know that polls are merely a tool for swaying public opinion and are an extension of the corrupt media itself

If Hillary isn't paying, then they are doing it for free, they're not shills really, are they? They're just... retarded.

They would only get paid their hillarybux is she wins, they are realizing she cannot win, so they are melting down.

DRUMPFSHITS BTFO

Shadilay, shadilay

Oh no.

What do you care about shilling in the American elections, just cause Hillary is real laid back on a post doesn't mean she is kiwi mann, trump is like Paul Henry, don't bash the high energy!

They're shilling on commission? That's just fucking insane. These are the Clintons after all, their track record sucks you know if they win, they will re-nig.

We won't truly know how the polling landscape has changed until the weekend. Even then, it's unrealistic to expect Hillary's lead to vanish so quickly.

Well if Quinipack university say so

I guess we may as well just pack up and gop home

Nice try with that cherry pickin guys:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

>polls
>factual

Most humans like to vote for the winning team so they over dinner can go all "yeah of course I voted for X"

Polls should be banned.