OFFICIAL LEAF HATE THREAD

idk about you but I fucking hate these weak MANGINA cunts. Unlike aussies they can't even shitposts. All their content is unironice cuckery. Also

Let's have a leaf hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NdKkFcr5JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This cucking is out of control. Leafs need to start stepping it up and raise awareness among their citizens.

CanUCK. Coincidence? Oh I don't think so.

They even rig our fucking GETs using scripts and shit.

This picture is actually more funny if you know that the tweet was posted during the fort mcmurray fires, where something like a million acres of forests were on fire.

holy fuck what faggots

based slovenia

looks professional...

fucking tosser

Why you all so mad tho? Mad that we cucked you out of your precious get? kek

tar sand nigger

I honestly think it's a proxy thing, because I can't see the Canadians that browse this board actually being that cucked, unless they're Asians then it kinda makes sense, I promise we're not all fags and for the record I hate Trudeau and voted for Harper

>so that means a world without feminism would be hot

leafs are leftist cucks

This is your daily reminder that you traded Brock Lesnar for Justin Bieber.

No takesies-backsies.

> The Canadians after

I unironically think Canada is responsible for all the natural disasters in the world. God hates them and it angers him that we let their sodom exist.

Are you fucking 15?

>hurrr da guy who got all the same number in a row said something stupid! dis makes me mad!

>A

you're just angry because the best shitposter won

>FUCKING

I wish he'd suspend himself from that red strap.

>LEAF

official reminder that canada elected this retard

Another reason why everyone hates Canadians. They're unironically autistic.

i hope korea nukes canada then israel

>mfw

This is why 4chin needs to get rid of dubs again like they did back in 2011-2012. None of this stupid fucking bickering over repeating digits. Fucking cancerous faggot.

I remember when Aussies were the most hated posters, I think we've dawned upon a new era of shitposting. The Era of the Leaf.

I would share a coldie with an Aussie any day. Canadians are lame as fuck to be honest. Canada is America's hat.

Lmfao stay mad cucklord, even Kek himself hates your garbage country

Strange thing that he declined our proposal of firefighting planes that would do the work quickly.

What do you call a person living in Canada?

a fucking faggot

If feminism is comparable to having no AC is practically a non issue and should be ignored entirely.

I bet that when your gay boyfriend prolapses your anus, you won't be able to pay for medical coverage

I've had my anus prolapsed several hundred times- all covered by the taxpayers.

>Makes 15 year old insults

Underage b&

What do you call a person who lives in australia?

an uɐilɐɹʇsnɐ

damn man thats like the leaf captain going on about feminism and poking fun at suicide in the same sentence. your leader is a real limp wrist

Australia is just full of people and animal no one else wanted.

Is he gay?

Ccanada needs a Breivik urgently

>Meanwhile in Cucknadia

I don't understand why we are despised on Sup Forums so much. Outside of this shithole, we are viewed as global rock stars.

Only a cuck-fu master with his first dan in faggotry would want to get rid of an instrument of kek. Behave leaf you've spoken out of turn.

they're just jealous

WE

I can pay for my own hospital visits.

Stay salty leaf.

Are you triggered because even our gays are soft, supple and fit while your fucking abbo women look literally less attractive than an orangutan? I'd hate to see what your men look like

T. Angry Tradeau-voting cuck

>Canadian marries into my family and US citizenship
>Immediately votes Hillary and spams Facebook with LOL DRUMPH

I hate Canada so fucking much holy shit just nuke them already.

>This "man" is charge of one of the largest westren coutries on the planet

>be jealous of our country full of queers

Nah

>mistaking Australia for New Zealand flag
Burger bait
Can leaves get any dumber

ID:OCZ

WE RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY NOW

Canada rules.

Oh no, America doesn't want to share a drink with me. How terrible.

America truly is Canada's obese ass. (Alaska is a cancerous tumor)

Hello fellow friends, I am a customer reprasentetive from canadian shitposting services

This post is being recorded for quality assurance standards

On a scale of 9/11 to that gay nightclub, how would you rate our service?

Would you like to unsubscribe from canadian shitposting: platinum shit edition?

How can we best serve your needs and continue to help build an inclusive and friendly online environment?

>tfw met an Aussie pair at the bar on Labor Day
>tfw made them order burgers

They loved them

Why are Canadians such fags?

How was he elected? When I look at Canada its like looking into the past when the kings son takes over and doesn't know what the fuck is going on so he just goofs around.

You literally both look the same, and you're even more insignificant than we are

somebody has to be

Inferiority complex mixed with having to live in the freezing cold all the time as well as having a literal cuck weed man feminist meme who doesn't actually piledrive Syrians or run the country as a leader.

>Canadians think they are relevant
Leaf tier bait

We're literally only relevant because we're on top of america

You're a fucking island who couldn't win a war against birds

>He's from toronto
Abort what ever hellspawn is about to prematurely erupt from your womb and surely bring about the end of days.

You couldn't sound more triggered if you tried.

>3 men couldnt win against 20,000 pre-historic birds

Only Swedes and Germans are bigger cucks than Canadian shits.

I promise not all of us are like that. Some of us hate hate hate that fag prime minister. Some of us hate hate hate all these fags, queers transgender retards. Some of us are ashamed of our own countrymen. But! We can't say shit because we'll be labelled as fascist and sheeeiit. Believe me there is nothing worse than a traitor to your own country and this trudeau fag is the worst traitor.

These threads are almost entirely made by Australians because Australians are afraid. A challenger has appeared in the form of a leaf's silhouette standing on a hill, enlightened by the moon. Australia's afraid because it's not even a challenger, it's a shitposting gladiator. A shitposting gladiator that already dethroned and raped Australia's bloody corpse until all of the meme magic leaked from his wounds. Your days are over Australia, Canada's won. Canada's always won. The sheer fact that people praise you for your "shitposting" already spelled your doom and ensured Canada's victory. Have a lesson from a shitposting master and meme magic enthusiast, the moment people enjoy and respect your shitposting and """banter""", that's the moment you've lost all credibility as a shitposter and become soft. That's the moment where you open yourself to being overtaken by shitposters so vile, so putrid, and so lifeless. Shitposting is not about making people happy. It's about getting the delicious, tasty (You)s and pissing people off. We are the eternal shitposter, the disciples of meme magic, and the bringers of eternal Sup Forums butthurt. We've destroyed Kek.

That cuck has made it clear. He wants to watch Canada burn. Canadians agree.

Heretic.

t. Pedro

>Strange thing that he declined our proposal of firefighting planes that would do the work quickly.

Nah. He felt it was a better idea to bring in a bunch of unqualified african firefighters, then rip them off in pay so bad, that they went on strike.

Media shortly after praised the fact that rain greatly suppressed the fires.

Not going to lie, I raged so hard.

>water from the sky greatly helped with containing the fires
>russia offered to do that very fucking thing weeks ago

I do my best not to drink too much, but when I see this fucking shit.....

Don't forget Americans. Who else would elect a bull into power and glorify black terrorist groups? You're worse off than Sweden and that's saying a lot.

>t. melburian cuck

I'm convinced kek is a dem creation used to slide threads

Australians rested on their achievements and shitposting reputation while the leaf kept on trying new ways of shitposting and ended up outshitpost aussies.

Don't be mad kangaroo-boy you've learned a valuable lesson. Never cease to train.

these are fuckin weird and i'm uncomfortable with the fact that someone took the time to make them

kek, de faq is this

This is goddamn amusing for the Prime minister of one of the most developed countries on Earth to post. He's a likable guy, even if I don't agree with most of his policies.

ultrakek
moar!

U mad, cucks?

Sure.

I hope Trump invades Canada

literally putting anywhere in Canada other than Toronto would've been better.

nope, wont happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NdKkFcr5JQ

what is wrong with this birb user