Cant deny Israels logic for self defence

>attacked everyday by islamic invaders
>IDF offers peace again and again but hamas rejects it
>
Yet Israel is the bad one

Okey... stormfag logic everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc
washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/israeli-high-court-israeli-soldiers-used-human-shields-1200-times-2006-2011.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.530993
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t h i r t y e i g h t b i l l i o n a m e r i c a n d o l l a r s

What is your problem? Muslim lover?
Cant deny this evidence

did mr. shekelstein extend your contract today after the US aid news?

Proof

If Russia had occupied Finland, I would be shooting rockets at them.

The Jew hate is just a meme. Israel is based.

Still believing the occupation meme. Biggest KEK of the day. Islamic narrative got to you

Cant deny this

hamas was created by mossad to fight fatah.

now fatah is gonne and hamas attacks israel.

jews arent smart people.

Are you fucking gay?
Did you know that israel is white?

Redpills on Gaza? I remember they showed us some doco in high school, I wanna know how much of it is horseshit

but everyone is obligated to serve in IDF. that means no civilians. but everyone is a soldiers just active and reserve.

I hate Jews and sandnigger equally. That part of the world should be glassed.

There's your stormfag logic

Did you know that israeli girls love western men who supports them?

jews are retarded

they create problems to themselfs and want white men to solve it.

If someone changes his political views due to girl pictures on internet, that cuck deserves to be gassed.

i dont support a state which was created to kill all jews.

She can put that tongue under my foreskin desu

>Jews
>White

Nice try schlomo

Israel supporters confirmed for lowtest cucks

someone post the evidence of israel shilling for their women soldiers kek

Haha fake
Nice photoshop fag

nvm there it is lel

your back....
now get out.

Well if a kike made an image macro of it and another kike on a proxy posted with the exact same copy paste responses ignoring every debunking of Jewish propaganda like in the last 5.000 identical threads, it can't possibly be the usual 90% fabrication, twist and halftrue stories of "moderate" Jewish terrorists

What would you do? Israel has a right to self defence

Great, I'll make them believe that before I abruptly take off

lol

>he fell for that "bad" and "good" memes

Oh man, this shill again.

This guy is the only reason I legitimately believe JIDF gives a crap about this shit board. Protip: you've accomplished nothing, and everyone knows Israel is a nation of built on subversion.

>I will never be white
The post.

Israel is literally a Neo-Nazi state.

>steal peoples land
>why they hate me?

- Jew logic

Your deposit might be delayed since we have some (((difficulties))). Sorry goy.

>I will never have a normal shaped nose :^(
The post.

Tip your tinfoil hat idiot

Idf does not "shill"
Atleast not on this shitty board
Im just a normal guy debateing facts

It's also well known that the Israel Defense Forces commit human right abuses on a never-ending basis.

Good to know they don't love me then. I am Literally Gaddafi.

Israel is the only country in the world that has an official policy of using human shields.

evidence that israel is evil

>100% of Palestinians live in range of Jewish terrorist missiles and guns

What would you do?

Your facts are wrong

>Shill posts IDF propaganda
>This is reliable soure goys, you better believe everything.

>if you dont like israel you are a muslim lover
kys

Also Zionists are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

israel has started a war with just about every single muslim country

Been a while since i saw a JIDF thread, cant you guys just leave?

Dank nasheed. Strike a blow at Tel Aviv.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc

>tips nose

israels practically forcing me to be a 'muslim lover' anyways

Not to mention that Israel is the most racist state in the world.

>muh OY VEY

Amen brother. Hegelian dialectic. Problem, reaction, solution.

washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/israeli-high-court-israeli-soldiers-used-human-shields-1200-times-2006-2011.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.530993

I'd disprove the rest of your bullshit but why bother? No one cares what you say.

>Its clear Israel support ISIS and kills civilians

Should we let them white and civilized nations of the world?

Not to mention that the Israel government is so corrupt they are willing to work with Al-Qaeda when necessary.

But it must be just a coincidence right?

>multiple human rights violation
>sold their nukes to china twice
>have enough money to interfere in others politics
>dont tax their own people
Fuck israel it created these inbred muslim extremists

Explain this "moderate" Jew.

>my tax money going to isreal instead of schools, highways, and parks
>I'm a Muslim lover

Right?

I'm with JIDF on this one. Don't care how untrue it is, just level the entire ME and build Greater Israel in its' place. This geography is unlikely to prosper any further than it is doing right now.

Can you shut the fuck up already
you're making us look even more bad

Removing some kebab in Middle East is perhaps only good thing kikes ever did for the world.

>Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II. Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine.

>turk
like anyone's surprised

required viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

>Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis. During World War II it declared that it would establish a Jewish state based upon "nationalist and totalitarian principles".

I'd take Greater Israel over what we have any day.

Israel is pretty based at fighting Hamas and terrorists. The west could learn a thing or two

>palestinians are islamic invaders

op you are so fucking stupid. you should read what david duke aka the grand wizard of the kkk has to say about israel

>Lehi and the Irgun were jointly responsible for the massacre in Deir Yassin. Lehi assassinated Lord Moyne, British Minister Resident in the Middle East, and made many other attacks on the British in Palestine.

>In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration, an "award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel," the Lehi ribbon. Former Lehi leader Yitzhak Shamir became Prime Minister of Israel in 1983.

>supporting palestinians in their just struggle against zionism is being a "muslim lover"

JIDF spotted

The Jew cannot rest as long as there are unruly goyim.

Are you ok with me breaking into your house, bringing in all of my friends, then breaking all of your shit and killing your family, then complain when you fight back?

where did you find a pic of the last 15 palestinian christians alive

The Gaza flotilla raid was a military operation by Israel against six civilian ships of the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla" on 31 May 2010 in international waters in the Mediterranean Sea. Nine activists were killed in the raid. The flotilla, organized by the Free Gaza Movement and the Turkish Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief (İHH), was carrying humanitarian aid and construction materials, with the intention of breaking the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip.

Jews made Muslims invade Europe so white people gave a new enemy and forget about the Jew but mark my words Kikes, you're the biggest threat to mankind.
Muslims will just get another crusade and it's game over for them.but never forget white man's real enemy, the slippery Jew.

>In 2009, there were an estimated 50,000 Christians in the Palestinian territories, mostly in the West Bank, with about 3,000 in the Gaza Strip. Of the total Christian population of 154,000 in Israel, about 80% are designated as Arabs, many of whom self-identify as Palestinian.

yfw all of those quotes are fabricated

i challenge anyone to look them up.

he is definitely JIDF, they always say the same thing like calling you a muslim or a muslim lover or ahmed or akmed, and then never reply to you when you call them out such as you did

kinda unrelated but does Iran still even support "muh palestine" even after all the shit hamas has pulled?
for that matter, has the hizballs even done anything to Israel since 06 or helped "muh palestinians"? I remember their head mudshit doing some speech during the pillar of defense operation but thats about it.

I mean schlomo, you better get those guys back on team palestine or you wont be able to play the victim card anymore.

Only racist people would support an Apartheid state like Israel.

sure thing kike

is this fabricated too?
or this?
or this?
you can't hide the truth forever shlomo, the people are waking up.

Goddamn she can't even hold the gun properly

>go into someone's house, kick them out, confine them to the woodshed in the back yard. They try to fight back. "omg their attacking us!"

>Israel, master of false flags, gets billions bc they are surrounded by self-created enemies. Still thinking they aren't using false flag to perpetuate war between them and Pals.

>Believing in God the cosmic real estate agent who gave specific piece of dirt to chosen people and not being diagnosed with delusional disorder

Ashkenazim mostly converts since they do not look like other indigenous populations of Palestine. Thinking that average nonsephardic or mizrahi jew has biblical ties to land.

>Israel is private Rothschild country - center for world criminal operations. IDF is private army. Jews kept brainwashed about antisemitism so that they will unite in common cause and defend Rothschild empire.

Hezbollah was formed as a response to Israel invasion of Lebanon, their priority is protecting their own country against invasion.

Also most people in the Middle East supports Palestine, and Hamas are the ones really fighting against the occupation.

First time I hear about sea-based GRAD's

>mfw Israel is ready for Hamas' hot rocket

Haha wtf your map is implying that the Palestinians wpuld be firing rockets into the sea? Cmon kike. I know Jews are dumb as shit but this is a new level of retardation