Why was it so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4Nov7vSkmU
youtube.com/watch?v=aQNkeugaAMc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Cain
youtube.com/watch?v=W3hKjfQH3GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Perry

It focused a lot less on Superman and more on Clark trying to be human.

because it was nonwhite superman

He was happy. Both of the Kents were alive. No grimdark shit. Not overtly campy. Great supporting cast. Great villains.

Because Jimmy Olson was white

it's so good that Byrne was like "damn, I wish I thought of that" for a bunch of things

also Lois was so sexy

Tempus was fucking brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=i4Nov7vSkmU

Is... Is that Dean Cain?

>Why was it so good?
Basically two reasons, user:
youtube.com/watch?v=aQNkeugaAMc

Is Dean Cain known for anything outside of this show? No, seriously. I've literally never hear that name outside of Lois and Clark.

Something to do with a horror show or something i used to watch too. I only knew him from that, I only found out this show (Lois and Clark) existed cuz of Supergirl and Dean being the father.

IT WAS RIPLEY BELIEVE IT OR NOT! That's how I knew him first. Miss that show.

Dean Cain is the father in the new Supergirl show?
Well shit, then I should probably watch that. Honest to god, I have always felt that his Lois and Clark portrayal is the best on screen Superman portrayal.

I also like the guy who they made play Supes too. He was a sweetie innocent boyscout. But I guess anything is better than MAN OF MURDER. I watch comic book shows to have fun, not crawl in your skin.

Best Lois ever.

Meh, I always felt the movie was overblown. Henry Cavill played a fantastic Superman, he just didn't have a good script to work with. I love the tv show Lois and Clark because the cheap-ass tv budget forced them to portray Superman as someone who wasn't going to snap necks at the first opportunity.. All I'm saying is that I'm glad there's a legacy there.

He's like killed off in the first episode. Supergirl is shit.

>killed off in the first episode

He appears on Steve Crowder show where he talks to that queer sidekick guy

Nipples.

On both of them.

He was just on an episode saving Kara and Mon-El from the evil clutches of Cadamus (who has him, so he's not really dead and contrary to internet gossip and speculation, he didn't turn out to be Cyborg Superman either). He also appears in the (very) rare flashback.

>Superman and Supergirl are married
I thought incest was illegal on your planet.

It had heart.

>more on Clark

The better and most interesting Superman runs always feature or focus on his connection to humanity so that makes sense. I'm not sure the series was more about Clark trying to be human, but rather that it focused more on both being part of who he was, although for budgetary reasons (and as it was also initially pitched as a romantic comedy), it spent more time in day to day settings, versus Superman settings.

That was my grandfather

Literally or figuratively?

>Asian Superman

Get this shit out of here.

Superman is usually boring unless you really focus on the being human part. Clark is more interesting as a character, always has been. It's why the past couple movies sucked and Lois and Clark is much better

He was the favourite to replace Christopher Meloni on Law and Order: SVU but it would have meant him having to move for the part and he already had commitments

>Superman
is usually boring

You can replace that with Spider-Man, Batman, Professor X, Wolverine, etc. About the only person you couldn't apply that to is Deadpool (or anyone else who really doesn't have a dual identity).

I mean, is anyone really going to watch a Netflix limited series about a blind lawyer that's just about a blind lawyer? Or watch a Batman show that's just about rich Bruce Wayne, his ward Dick Grayson, some weird Aunt that no one really understands what her role is, and their friendly British butler?

stay in pol

Because Dean Cain is trump-supporter.

Also notice that BvS's Superman is kinda node to Lois & Clrak, familair hair style, more darker blue, square shaped bucle, they both in open love with Lois.

Sup Forums go to your containment board

>But we're not on my planet... are we?

Aw, seriously? I'd probably still watch that trash if he were on it. Damn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Cain

He's been on a shitload of things, but mostly obscure.

Great shades of Elvis!

>Possibly the best live action Lois
>Believably nice and goofy Superman
>Comfy as fuck
>Great villains

>Not overtly campy.
It kinda was though.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3hKjfQH3GE

All-Star Superman was pure Superman.

Will we ever find out what the writers had planned with the baby cliffhanger?

Theory A: It's a random human baby
Theory B: It's a Kryptonian baby
Theory C: It's a baby sent from the future when they finally figured out how to synthesize human and Kryptonian DNA since the show established that they couldn't do it naturally

and yet was one of his most human moments

>liking Grant Morrison's meme book

I've heard a lot of people criticize it, but never gotten a substantial explanation of why that is, beyond insults and memes. What's so bad about it?

Literally

Yeah, I met him at a con a few years back
Everybody was asking him about Superman and I blindsided him with "I loved you as Dr. Mike Juergens in Law and Order" and he said "Thanks man. Nobody else has mentioned that. It's nice to get some appreciation for the little things too" and that's when he told me he was up for the part

>rich Bruce Wayne, his ward Dick Grayson, some weird Aunt that no one really understands what her role is, and their friendly British butler?

That sounds like an interesting slice-of-life show.

Not that user, and this is just my opinion, but to me it was too... silver age, I would call it. Superman is too strong, Lex is too smart, the science is too futuristic whil everything around isn't. Just too much of it while trying to tell a dramatic story.

It's basically the same problem I have with Red Son too.

>All those hypnosis episodes
That's why.

>Superman is too strong, Lex is too smart
wat