ITT: comfy Sup Forums movies

ITT: comfy Sup Forums movies

Define comfy in this context.

Well it had a naked lady in it.

HOME, HOME ON THE RANGE!
WHERE THE CRITTERS ARE TIED UP IN CHAINS!
I CUT THROUGH THEIR SIDES!
I RIP OFF THEIR HIDES!
AND THE NEXT DAY I DO IT AGAIN!

No, seriously, this is one of my favorite Disney movies.

Miss Bianca reminds me of Rarity

No I mean, what makes a Sup Forums movie comfy? Not too much drama or tragedy? Light hearted? Comedic?

Not sure how others define it, but I meant it as light/heartwarming story, cute characters, pleasant visual style, etc.

I figure that depends entirely on the person. I put a lot of stock in nostalgia, personally.

Comfy is the new shitty?

are you hating on the Rescuers user
cause I can go if you wanna go

Fuck. Yes. Porco Rosso.

I still watching Disney's furry Robin Hood off and on. Reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd still fuck his brains out.

I'm 27 years old and I've still only seen one scene of NIMH. I've seen it a whole bunch of times, but it's only that scene. Every god damn time I've run into the film, it's been on exactly that scene and exactly that scene's all I end up having time to watch.

At this point I'm convinced only that scene actually exists and the rest of the film is a fever dream everyone else is having.

If I see that god damn owl one more fucking time...

The nightmare bits legitimately terrified me as a child.

Bluth makes some comfy movies. With cute and sexy girls too.

Gay Purree

It's actually pretty comfy.

I love that move, if for no other reason than it is the only thing I've ever seen that properly captures what a child's nightmare's are like.

>A motherfucking TRAIN is chasing you.
>You go home (which is underground).
>"Mom!" "Protect me from this train!"
>She gives not a single shit.
>Train kills you.

Fucking. Hell.

Wait, are those nightmares supposed to stop after childhood?

That image is not comfy. That image is fucking creepy.

Wasn't there a comic or something where the kid gets repeatedly killed off in some terrible nightmares?

Oh, ok here have another one.

I might have gotten lucky. They stopped for me around 18. And thank god, because my parents took me to doctors as a child. I was diagnosed with Night Terrors. Sleep was, and technically still is, the most horrific thing in the world.

Yes. They're not always as horrific, though, just a lot of the time.

when you're high

Dude go watch the full thing on KissCartoon

>beak

sexy body looks only good on mammals.