Big Hero 6 The Series

How much do we know about the best disney princess's show?
is it going to be low budget plastic looking CG or 2D animation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9uWLmx-HYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's gonna be 2D. I'm looking forward to it. I always felt like BH6 would work better as a comfy show about Hiro and his friends just hanging out and fighting villans in each episode.

Other than looking nice the movie was incredibly mediocre. What could the show actually do to be good?

Get a theme. Maybe stick to futurism as both being used for good and for bad.

Described like that, I think it will get boring as hell halfway through a season.

Flesh out the supporting cast. Establish platonic relationships between each cast member.

Just like the lame movie, as long as I see gogo being fine as fuck, I'm satisfied.

>hiro will still have no friends his age
is this instead of a second movie or as well as? I always thought it'd work better as a series

Here's the real question. Will it be part of the MCU?

It takes place in an alternate universe at the very least, since san fransokyo doesn't exist on the earth used in MCU films

This guy right here knows what it's all about.

hiro > gogo

Take it back!

Correct.

reminder that hiro is a 14 year old boy and should not be sexualised

YEESSS!

KH is not canon in even the slightest capacity
take your weeb fanfiction out of here

I don't know, I feel like Gogo would be more of a top.

I hope it will be good

problem is I'm not a huge fan of any of the characters other than Hiro and Baymax, all the side kicks were kinda boring in the movie, so I hope they can get fleshed out, if they do that it will probably be a good show, if the sidekicks stay at their movie level it will suck

You don't get to tell my dick what to do.

as if that ever stopped us before

I like where this is going

Thank you, someone had to say it.

No foxy brother, no watch.

Any attempt to bring back hiro's brother will destroy it all beyond recovery

Both are great.

>all the side kicks were kinda boring in the movie, so I hope they can get fleshed out

This is why I think it will work better as a show. The movie doesn't really give enough time to flesh out that many characters.

You'll never share a milkshake with Hiro

The dick wants what it wants

Man I fucking love me some kingdom hearts. I'm hoping we get to see BH6 in it. I would be so happy.

wow thats

why are suggestive pictures so much hotter than actually showing stuff?

Umpf!

Imagination?

As well as, but from the information we've received it seems like the sequel hasn't been given the full greenlight yet.

Would you accept his brother as a holographic projection of an AI based on his personality?

yes
as long as it's not "lol jks I didn't actually die in that fire" - or worse, "also I'm evil now"

stop trying to ruin Hiro's tragic backstory

his parents and his brother are all dead

that would be like Batman having an AI hologram of his father

and don't point out to me that Superman has a hologram father, that doesn't count

Because you can imagine the lewdness.
Planning for a sequel this year, which being an immediate aftermath revealing it was just a tease on Gogo's part, with Baymax wearing the underwear on his head while Gogo is in hysterics.

Wouldn't it be more like Jason Todd coming back than Thomas and Martha?

Then a followup based on the first two lines of this.

Maybe more...

What if Baymax wears a Tadashi kigurumi mask?

>ywn get a booty call from gogo by having her send you lewd pictures of herself to encourage you to come over.

Why live.

it's being made by the people who made Kim Possible.

d-does that mean it actually has a chance of being good?

I feel like Hiro's tragic motive was related to his brother's death not his parents

while Batman's original motive is his parents, later people like Jason add to it but it all goes back to this parents

Yes.
The fact that it has Gogo and princess Hiro is icing on the cake.

I have higher hopes for this than Tangled Ever After, based on their girl-centric output so far. Elena and Sofia the first are designed to be safe and dull, while stuff aimed at slightly older girls such as Descendants are absolutely obnoxious, bordering on satire.

Why compare it to ever after? That was just a short.

It's gonna be a good show until everyone hates it when Hiro gets a girlfriend

I meant "Tangled: Before Ever After", the other new TV series.

Speaking of, how long do you think it will take for Hiro to be put in a skirt?

>yfw hiro gets a boyfriend because they want to pander to the progressive crowd

Also animated by Korean studios that are not Rough Draft who are reserved on New DuckTales.

is that official art?
I was hoping it'd look pretty like the new tangled show

will it be a real girlfriend or a bait girlfriend to get the Hiro/Gogo shippers fired up and jealous?

They're not going to acknowledge shippers because the age gap is too big

>watching big hero 6, never seen any commercials or trailers before it
>enjoying it
>slowly but surely I come to the horrifying realisation it's turning into capeshit avengers ripoff shit
>ending is a combination ripoff of the iron giant, star gate and contact.

Went from a 9 to a straight 4/10

Dude, Gogo is a Tiny Toons character and Tiny Toons is a Warner Bros cartoon.

Please understand.

Nah they have Elsa for that.

They gonna give our teenage shota a shitty Tsundere

Wasn't the whole thing about frozen that platonic familial love is a thing, which tumblr distorted into lesbian incest?
Disney hasn't actually directly implied Elsa is lesbian have they?

Wow, I didn't even know that existed.

Yep but the fan base is pushing hard for Elsa to still get a girlfriend in the sequel.

It won't be her sister but they still want her to munch carpet badly

I guess because it IS a Marvel Comics movie.

Look it up

>Not Hiro becoming Gogo's girlfriend

there's no reason to assume disney will pander to the adult fans

Hiro+Gogo>Hiro||Gogo

is there any kind of expected release date on this?

>Hiro+Gogo
Good tastes

>Hiro dommed by Gogo
Great tastes

>it's a "hiro gets a friend his age and mistakes close friendship for sexual attraction since he hasn't experienced it before" episode

wow what helpful information

they didn't even say a season?

youtube.com/watch?v=c9uWLmx-HYU

fall 2017

cute

Romance sucks. Just him getting a male friend his age would be enough.

it'd certainly be enough for shippers

I thought it was a little bit weird when they suddenly decided to be superheroes n'shiet. They're messing up with their own inventions for a long time and never tried it to weaponize them or at lest use them in practice?

Also am I the only one who thinks it's kinda ironic that the bad guy is arrested whilo Hiro is glorified? I mean Hiro literary transformed Beymax into a warmachine setted on kill. I know he did it because he was angry but it still was an attempted murder and gets away with it.

>bright clean futuristic city where aunt Whatshername isn't afraid to let Hiro go wandering around by himself at any time
>literally the only criminal activity we're shown, underground robot fighting, is something our protagonist takes part in
>the one and only supervillain ever only happens as a result of technology that Hiro creates

I just don't get the sense that this city really needs superheroes.

i wish this was a series

if we're lucky they'll pull a kim possible and just have a couple recurring villains
if we're extra lucky they'll do the comfy "villain concocts plan from their lair while spying on the protagonists" saturday morning cartoon meme

>the best disney princess

>inner suburbs have been gentrified and cleansed into such a nice place to live
>fringe suburbs are worse than north korea meets satan's asshole
easy

The movie was basically a 90 minute teaser trailer for the animated series.

>fall 2017
That's much later than I expected. Thought it was gonna be Spring or something.

Hiro needs a rich sugar daddy because he's high maintenance.

FredHiro will triumph.

There's a new character named Karmi who is going to have a 15 year old VA which is around Hiro's age, so she'll probably be the possible love interest since he can't get involved with any of the college kids.

At most they'll probably bring back the idea they dropped where he had a crush on Honey Lemon.

HiroLemon's the best ship

>Honey with a butt that big
What a lie.

it's Pocahontas of current Disney era.

Frozen is the Lion King

I bet Hiro had a ball designing a skin tight suit for that ass

I imagine he was very thorough in taking her measurements.