Johnson pulls only 8% is newest national poll

Looking like no debates for Gary Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0wnXFUwtpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=F0wnXFUwtpk

Good.

Gary johnson is a leppo

Whats a leppo?

What is the consensus about where the Johnson votes come from?

Who does he take more votes from, Hillary or Trump?

I'd say if elections were rational then johnson supporters would take more votes from Trump, because he is more secular than Hillary whom wants to waste tax payers money to fuck up the middle east again
But they're probably not

Logically, one would surmise Gary Johnson would be hurting Donald Trump. However, actual polling data suggests Johnson hurts Hillary Clinton more. Clinton usually fares better in a two-person poll against Trump, then when Johnson's name is included.

Still, I'd rather Trump have a straight shot at Clinton in these debates. Something tells me Johnson would be there running interference for Clinton.

It is the capital city in Syria.

(And that is the joke.)

AHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT IS ALLEPPO

BTFO BY YOURSELF DUMB CUNT

JOHNSONIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

again, we should rooting for him. he will help trump by swings votes from killary

aleppo isn't the capital, it's damascus; it's the biggest city.

This

FEEL THE JOHNSON

Trump confused Kurds with al-Quds
But knowledge was never a reason why people like him

No, it's the capital and the global hub of ISIS, because the New York Times says so and they're almost never wrong

When he's included in polls, he takes more from Hillary than Trump

Why should we classify multiple muslims again?

Just bomb the shit out of them 2bh

The problem is not Johnson per se, but that the media does not give any coverage to any third party candidates. Because the media is "owned" by one or the other of the two political parties.

If we had legitimate journalism in this country instead of paid propaganda outlets, there would be much more coverage of third parties and their candidates because of the tremendous increase in public interest in them over the last several election cycles. But the two main political parties have no interest in opening up elections to more competition, so the media squashes the entire subject, making third parties seem little more than "fringe".

Johnson is not presidential material, obviously, but there have been third party candidates who are, and who would have done a helluva lot better job than our last 3 or 4 bozos. Like everything worthwhile, people need to do the legwork themselves and research the parties, what they stand for, and who they nominate. It takes time and effort to do the job of the media, but if you think this country is worth saving then you ought to be willing to do it. Maybe you will find someone you feel good about voting for, maybe you won't. But you can not just sit back and accept the choices the media gives you because if you do then you become part of the destructive force which is tearing this country to shreds.

>The problem is not Johnson per se, but that the media does not give any coverage to any third party candidates.

That's because they are a joke. Did you not see the Libertarian convention with that naked dancing nu-male fatty?

No its definitely Johnson himself.

He thinks we shouldn't call illegal immigrants illegal

And he has no idea what Allepo is

Those two things fucking guarantee I will never vote for him.

>What is the consensus about where the Johnson votes come from?
>Who does he take more votes from, Hillary or Trump?

That is the wrong way to look at it. Johnson isn't taking votes from anyone, he is supposed to be earning them for himself, just like every other candidate. Assuming that he is gleaning votes from one of the other candidates precludes the possibility that he is taking votes from undecideds, from one of the other third party candidates, or from people who would otherwise not vote at all. Thinking about it in the terms you have set forth does nothing but serve to invalidate third party candidates, and perpetuate the current political establishment's control over our (the peoples') political system.

So cut it out.

What is...

No, it isn't. Raqqa is the main hub of ISIS. Aleppo is just a noteworthy siege kind of used as a bellwether for how the war is going.

Saved

The election is rigged. Its computers that "Counts" the votes. In Norway are all the votes counted by hands and put in a Storage for a while. This is safe, easy and cheaper than the computer system. There is also lots of People in the room when the votes are counted. I think Trump will expose this unless he wins

WHERES

Reminder that this poorly-drawn Prickly City comic strip ran in newspapers on the same exact day that Gary Johnson asked "what is Aleppo?".

The MSM has been giving the Libertarian party tons of coverage this cycle to take away from Trump but in the end Johnson pulls more from Clinton.

Congratulations, you just played yourself.

when are the debates?

A Leppo?

ILLEGAL LEPPOS

That guy did pronounce Aleppo strangely and it was a dumb question, people forget because dat Gary blanket the question with political suicide.

First presidential debate: Monday, Sept. 26, 2016, at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y.

Vice presidential debate: Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016, at Longwood University in Farmville, Va.

Second presidential debate: Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016, at Washington University in St. Louis

Third and final presidential debate: Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Good god, this cartoonist is such an unfunny, political hack.

fucking thanks. I've asked this question a dozen times and no one gave me an answer.

I bet Hillary will try to get out of the debates due to her supposed "pneumonia".

o shit, what up?

>trump clinton dead even
highly doubt

who?

ILLEGAL
FUCKING
LEPPOS

Should have put which networks they are on and who the hosts are etc m8.

Good. He's so far left, it makes Leon Trotsky embarrassed.