Everyone laugh at Shitain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HMASimonCollis/status/719797736892166144
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_al-Shishani
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>germany

As a liberal lefty labour supporter this somehow still triggers me

fpbp
Germany can laugh at anything sand nigger related when it's not having its rectum destroyed by them

>liberal lefty labour
Out.

Cant make this shit up.

>implying the Guardian is relevent

"The ambassador converted to Islam in 2011 “after spending 30 years in Muslim societies” and shortly before his marriage to Huda al-Mujarkech, according to Arab media reports."

He is probably just doing it because its useful for him, doubt he believes in god.

Who do you support lad?

>his Syrian wife

he did it for the pussy

>Burgers
Remind me, whats the religion of your PRESIDENT?

Likely a political move, seeing as it lets him do more while in-country.

I think Eastern Europeans are the only one that can laugh at cuckotry of western countries...
I mean, German laughing at Brits is like Paki laughing at poo-in-loo, it is just fucking hilarious

Labour Remainer, voted Owen Smith.

Europe is fucking gone.

>British ambassador to Saudi Arabia

Literally irrelevant

Communist.

Fucking 'ell lad, what are you doing?

>increasingly nervous wishful thinking
Kek. No. He's in too deep.
No wonder the UK ends up sucking so much Saudi cock. Theyve literally co-opted your ambassdor. (Not that the US sucks any less Saudi cock, mind you)

Dindu.

Trying to save Labour from the suicide cult that is Momentum.

I'm surprised you can tolerate the types of comments on here. I feel sick after I read a few lefty comments.

>with his syrian wife
Ah that's why, the woman he loves would be murdered by her loving family for cavorting about with an infidel if he hadn't converted

The things you do for love

mfw Germanistan laughing at Shitain

You have to convert to marry a muslim woman

Which muslim name he'll get now?

Nice fake article.

I know Corbyn is full commie mode but Owen wants to undermine the referendum and try to force us to stay. Plus he has the most punchable face ever, either choice is fucked, let Labour die.

How do you know?

>mfw it's true

Why are you here if it makes you sick?

Oh, right, suffering turns you on, just like when you get cucked.

>How do you know?
I think the article has made that very clear m8

Read my comment again. The lefty writing style and arguments make me want to vomit.

You have to leave Mohammad.

>Why are you here if it makes you sick?
Because Sup Forums is a right wing board? Because read the post carefully, Ahmed?

A one party state is shit for everyone.

The madness of the right comforts me a bit, reminds me that it's not just the left who have crazy extreme people with very idealistic world views.

Germany is 94% white and the other 6% are muslims (including muslim turks)

Remind me again about which country will have white people as minority because now already
>60%

Ah yes, but i let you believe that Germany is overflooded with muslims and we all need to hide in our houses if that makes you feel better about the 60% issue

>mfw Americans live in a paralell universe

Why? Look at how chilled me and my bros are at the mosque.

He has converted to a desert cult from the Middle East that promotes violence and intolerance, just like all you Christfags have.

oops forgot pic

Not all desert cults were created equal.
But nice try Shlomo

Right but this cult hasn't had what was called the "Reformation" and it's barbaric as fuck.

You really can't say much Germany so just go prep your bull, change the bed sheets and make sure your chastity device is secured (don't want you getting aroused now do we!)

Your picture doesn't change anything about the numbers i posted because 1.5 million muslim migrants are already included frpm 2015/2016.

>mfw life is good
>mfw all the muslim migrants are in the lefty regions of Germany.
>mfw don't mention the war

In a way, it's an insult to islam.

The muslim loving SJWs of 2016 don't give a shit about islamic teachings or islamic cultures or even islamic peoples. They only care about earning virtue points on social media.

They're kind of like weeaboos dressing up as samurai and shit.

fire this fuckhead

i just guffawed in person

top kek my man

>60%

will they ever recover?

He's a spy behind enemy lines you stupid fucks.

Aahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagaggagagaahahahahhahaha

Just when we thought we saw it all

>idealistic

Communism is a nightmare for anyone with any shred of worth. Only human refuse would see it as "idealistic."

Keep telling yourself that, buddy

will trump take refugees from the uk?

>60%
>6 0 P E R C E N T

This. Plus he's already the embassador to fucking Saudi Arabia. Those dune coons are going to want to deal with one of their own than some "infidel".

shut your pie hole, cuck and enjoy your paki rape babbies

twitter.com/HMASimonCollis/status/719797736892166144

you sure he wasnt already some kind of shitskin mongrel? he doesn't look very white

>Those dune coons are going to want to deal with one of their own than some "infidel"
Not true. Saudis don't really care if you're Muslim or not. They see all people not Arab as subhuman, which can be seen by the way they treat Muslim Africans and other South East Asians Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_al-Shishani
>His father, Teimuraz Batirashvili, is an ethnic Georgian and Orthodox Christian. His mother was a Muslim Kist—an ethnic Chechen subgroup from Georgia's Pankisi Gorge—of the Melkhi clan

nope.

that is correct. Saudis are very racists. Even to other arabs.

.ahah.hehha.ha.....ahahahh...AAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHHhahaahahHahahhaahhahahhah

*heart contracts, falls off lazyboy*

Only the most pathetic of men convert to a medieval, bluepilled ideology for a 4/10 Arab wet hole or to politically pander to the powerful Arabs. Utter show of weakness and subservience. They will pet him like a good dog now, never respect him as a worthy adversary. Maximum cuck.

>Pointing and laughing at a sinking ship when your own is at the bottom of the ocean
>ISHYGDDT

You dumb Sour Kraut Kunt he just went under cover into meccah where Christians aren't allowed so we will know how the layout and can invade

I am hungarian and I am ashamed of how cucked Hungary is, Orban wants to stop migrants? Put machine gun turrets along the border and let people pay to defend the border from (((refugees)))

It's weird to think Germany has a higher circumcision rate now than Canada because of all your sand niggers

M8 he's English the dole IS his life

>Napoleon was pathetic. off yourself idiot

Anything you can post I can post better.

Here are the laws that you need to learn.

>Scotland = cuck dolescum muslim lovers
>England = land of freedom and gun lovers, wealth generation and uncucking

There, now you know.

>ignoring the historical differences between the two
In every fucking thread. In 50 years there will be more non ethnic "Germans" than actual Germans.

>mfw that's his choice of bride out of all Syrian QTs

basketball

>enjoy your paki rape babbies
What country are your brown rapists coming from?

man, you guys are going to seriously be arguing for the separation of church and state again in the not so distant future.

But I guess that's the obvious outcome of importing a culture that's still stuck around the dark ages by the hundreds of thousands and expecting it to magically integrate in the modern world from their ghettos.

I literally have no problem with based Sikhs in the USA uniform.

Muslims, on the other hand...

Nah.
Europe is about to go full fascism. A lot of people are going to die soon.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised by at the end of 2020 low scale civil war in France

We need the crusades soon